Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3344338;
    I didn't get that either. He had to be talking about physical appearance, unless there's something we're not seeing. He should have been more specific.
    I got the impression he was referring to the same things he FIRST said about Melissa - was she really ready and then they had the "first grade teacher" discussion. My guess is he thinks Deanna didn't pick him because he was too stable/stay at home -- that she still had some wings to spread. Which in her case appeared true - an strong interest in the Media field of all kinds.
    Last edited by Stephie2; 02-24-2009 at 02:43 PM. Reason: change they to that

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TCUCC;3344850;
    The issue I was attempting to bring up was not the percentage... just that it's bigger than just this site. The DJ talking about it didn't mention "oh Jason changed his mind, good for him" she seemed more shocked that he was breaking up with Melissa on national television. Isn't that what most of us are upset about anyway?
    Yep that's exactly the case. Which is why if this whole thing happened accidently, TPTB were idiots for blindsiding Melissa. They could have easily had them break up of camera, and then tell us that Jason/Molly are together. Maybe Melissa would have been much more willing to go on and wish the happy couple the best too.

And I don't get the Molly hate either, if what Reality Steve says is correct. Molly was lied to and duped too.

FORT Newbie

i am a long time lurker ... and have been trying to keep up with all of the RS/CH stuff that's going on. that being said, i'm not sure if it has been mentioned before or not, (if so, i apologize) ... did anyone else notice when CH was closing the WTA and giving us the preview for the AFTR1 "closed set - emotionally charged" yada, yada, yada he stated something in regards to who "will become his wife"? as many have already mentioned - nothing to do with who does he choose or if he is engaged. just one of those things that made me go "hmmmmm" thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3344820;
    I understand why multiple, independent sources confirming the same scenario would most likely point to it being true. And I don't doubt that something unusual happens in the finale.

My question is, in comparing this season to others, were there this many sources coming from so many different places, leaking the same ending? Correct me if I'm wrong but in De's season, we had a few people here at Fort who got some bad information. It wasn't until the ATFR was filmed, that one person (non-crew, hired audience member) spilled the beans and we got the truth. Did we get any leaks other than that about Jesse?

Just seems very strange.
    It's a whole other ballgame than in the past. The Bachelor sisterhood/brotherhood is incestuous now which adds to the chances of non-contestants to know more.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3344841;
    Let's break this down into flavor's of ice cream.
    Strawberry is RS outcome.
    Chocolate is Fleiss's outcome.
    Vanilla is the fairytale outcome.
    What flavor would you choose?

Let me go one feather, Vanilla is pure. No re shoots, do overs or changing the ending edits.

What would you prefer?
    That's your ice cream theory.

I love chocolate ice cream, but not Fleiss's outcome.

And I still think that RS is trying to get famous. And he's trying to break out of blaaahhhhgs and youtubes into the mainstream media.

US Weekly interviewed him? Must have been a very slooooow news week.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3344860;
    Yep that's exactly the case. Which is why if this whole thing happened accidently, TPTB were idiots for blindsiding Melissa. They could have easily had them break up of camera, and then tell us that Jason/Molly are together. Maybe Melissa would have been much more willing to go on and wish the happy couple the best too.

And I don't get the Molly hate either, if what Reality Steve says is correct. Molly was lied to and duped too.
    I will say again...I don' think posters hate Molly...for me I feel cheated in that we did not get to see the "softer" side of Molly...we did not get the opportunity to feel something between her & Jason the way we did Melissa & Jason..for the "audience" to have to swallow that Jason truly loved Molly and made a mistake...then the edit should have been reversed...we should have been allowed to fall in love with the story of Molly & Jason so we would cheer when they finally got together...instead everyone will feel stepped on...humilated...and cheated....just poor editing and "story telling" by Fleiss...but then again what's new

Quote Originally Posted by Love Kaysar;3344827;
    Only 85 comments are showing up on RS's site for me. It says there are 150something but when I click to read the comments it stops at 85. Anyone else having this problem or know what I need to do to fix it?
    Try clicking on the HOME button on the top left corner and check the comments at the bottom of the recent blog. That should refresh it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3344841;
    Let's break this down into flavor's of ice cream.
    Strawberry is RS outcome.
    Chocolate is Fleiss's outcome.
    Vanilla is the fairytale outcome.
    What flavor would you choose?

Let me go one feather, Vanilla is pure. No re shoots, do overs or changing the ending edits.

What would you prefer?
    I wish it were as simple as what we would prefer...I know we would all prefer it to be a fairytale.

But it's not this time....the ice cream melted, I'm afraid.
    Last edited by nonobadfish; 02-24-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Edited to say...I didn't see MommyluvsNoah post above until after I submitted. I like that analogy best!

FORT Fan

Okay....

Back to some original clues.. RS said NOT WHO BUT HOW.. Wouldn't that mean that we got the Who right? Why write the clue that way.

Why is the HOW important. Why would that be a clue if we know the who but not the how. So we are right on the who (Mel) but not right on the how. It is not how it appears. So maybe we think we see a propsal at FRC but it doesn't really happen that way.

Why say that we got "the who" part right.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TCUCC;3344850;
    The issue I was attempting to bring up was not the percentage... just that it's bigger than just this site. The DJ talking about it didn't mention "oh Jason changed his mind, good for him" she seemed more shocked that he was breaking up with Melissa on national television. Isn't that what most of us are upset about anyway?
    For me, absolutely!

Interestingly, I think that was the radio station that had the interview with Jason where he said he was in love with the final two and the female DJ called him out on it and asked what his final choice would think. Big red flag!