Page 13 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3297661;
    I think the "grow a brain" and the "fell asleep at the wheel" just mean that after all of us thinking that we were getting the same edit and sc release as before, with everybody (boardies) knowing who F1 by analyzing sc's (that's why he mentions FORT and the freckles) they changed the "game" up by throwing us some deceiving footage. That way the sc's that we are analyzing are still authentic, just not footage of the ACTUAL FRC, but a staged publicity stunt.

I agree.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3297813;
    I forgot one more that someone posted. All of the F3 go to the North NZ and that causes even more drama - is that where De shows up?

Jason does not have a poker face, according to Chris. He did not hand out a rose last week, because he knew he didn't have a connection with any of the remaining three.

While they were in NZ for the FD's, Jason knew who he wanted to choose, and told the producers he couldn't go through with the farce of F2 and the LCD's, since he already knew. ABC grew a brain, and instead of forcing the LCD's, they fly DeAnna in while the F3 are still there, and DeAnna becomes one of the F2's.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3297844;
    Jason does not have a poker face, according to Chris. He did not hand out a rose last week, because he knew he didn't have a connection with any of the remaining three.

While they were in NZ for the FD's, Jason knew who he wanted to choose, and told the producers he couldn't go through with the farce of F2 and the LCD's, since he already knew. ABC grew a brain, and instead of forcing the LCD's, they fly DeAnna in while the F3 is still there, and DeAnna becomes one of the F2's.

Is this speculation? It's a good one! But then why is Molly in the purple dress with Jason in that suit?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3297848;
    Is this speculation? It's a good one! But then why is Molly in the purple dress with Jason in that suit?

All speculation.

We don't see the front of his suit, so we don't know the color of the tie. Could the one/some of the FD's occur at North NZ? Do we know for sure that the bungee jumping occurred in South NZ?

Just throwing out things to see if they stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3297745;
    Now...here's another point. After we started lambasting Reality Steve and going after the validity of his sources ( because face it, somebody had to tell this man all of this stuff), some very interesting things began to surface. It does not surprise me that there are leaks. There are always leaks. It is just a matter of who hears those leaks.
    Now somebody on here went after Jeremy as the source of Reality Steve's info. The idea itself to me wasn't that farfetched; however, much to sdl's chagrin, Jeremy is more highly thought of then he realized, and the reaction was immediate, unpleasant, but at the same time revealing.
    Sdl took a bashing ( like you can get on the ABC board I believe - if you have ever been there, you can emphasize), but without revealing names, sdl was able to tell me relationships that came forth to separately and immediately "defend" what had been said.

It appears that Melissa is F1.
    Last season there were exceptional sources that reported Jason was F1. Without a doubt. There were some incredible stories going around about Jason and De having problems, etc... like we are seeing this season. There were quite a few rumors going around about the other show participants that were untrue too.

I do not feel that anyone posting is trying to deceive us, and I appreciate any information that is openly or discretely shared. The posters here are wonderful at figuring out so much about this show. There is a possibility that sources to our posters may have been deceived, or maybe not. It happened last season so could ... or could not ... have happened this season.

From this I am just saying I am keeping my eyes open as to who may end up with Jason. The edit always tells us what is going on or what is not looking right. We have the screencaps that maybe we are interpretting incorrectly, or maybe not. Right now all I know is that Jason's edit is not fitting of someone looking for "true love."

I do think that RS does know something, and that something will result in an explosive FRC. What we have so far is that no one returns that was previously dismissed, it does not involve De, the F2 is not reconsidered, and there is an eye-popping back story that we will find out about the day after the FRC. Are production staff somehow involved?

Until we actually see the FRC it is all just speculation in my book.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3297913;
    Last season there were exceptional sources that reported Jason was F1. Without a doubt. There were some incredible stories going around about Jason and De having problems, etc... like we are seeing this season. There were quite a few rumors going around about the other show participants that were untrue too.

I do not feel that anyone posting is trying to deceive us, and I appreciate any information that is openly or discretely shared. The posters here are wonderful at figuring out so much about this show. There is a possibility that sources to our posters may have been deceived, or maybe not. It happened last season so could ... or could not ... have happened this season.

From this I am just saying I am keeping my eyes open as to who may end up with Jason. The edit always tells us what is going on or what is not looking right. We have the screencaps that maybe we are interpretting incorrectly, or maybe not. Right now all I know is that Jason's edit is not fitting of someone looking for "true love."

I do think that RS does know something, and that something will result in an explosive FRC. What we have so far is that no one returns that was previously dismissed, it does not involve De, the F2 is not reconsidered, and there is an eye-popping back story that we will find out about the day after the FRC. Are production staff somehow involved?

Jason has not spent any time talking about "true love," but he has talked about "knowing" that his future wife is there.

Leaving aside SCs, spoilers and other info, I am watching the edit of Jason and the women. If Melissa doesn't end up F1, then they certainly appear to be setting her up as the next bachelorette. Molly's edit is not positive enough, IMO, to make her F1 (especially given the Ty situation). If there is a "sleeper" winner, then I can only guess it's Jillian or Naomi and they are hiding her. But Naomi? Just doesn't strike me as "amazing."

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3297913;

This is a good post. Our dear board is frantic right now with all kinds of info from all kinds of sources. We have to remain clear-headed and go with what we know. History up until now and screencaps are really the most viable way to sleuth. I'm sure that some of the human sources are accurate, but I reckon most are not.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3297919;
    Jason has not spent any time talking about "true love," but he has talked about "knowing" that his future wife is there.

Leaving aside SCs, spoilers and other info, I am watching the edit of Jason and the women. If Melissa doesn't end up F1, then they certainly appear to be setting her up as the next bachelorette. Molly's edit is not positive enough, IMO, to make her F1 (especially given the Ty situation). If there is a "sleeper" winner, then I can only guess it's Jillian or Naomi and they are hiding her. But Naomi? Just doesn't strike me as "amazing."

IMO, I think that Stephanie is getting the edit of being the next Bachelorette. Heartbroken single mom, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3297859;
    All speculation.

We don't see the front of his suit, so we don't know the color of the tie. Could the one/some of the FD's occur at North NZ? Do we know for sure that the bungee jumping occurred in South NZ?

Just throwing out things to see if they stick.
    Actually, screen cap 28 shows Jason beaming in his "will you marry me suit" complete with purple tie.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3297924;
    Actually, screen cap 28 shows Jason beaming in his "will you marry me suit" complete with purple tie.

Sorry if I wasn't clear ... I was referring to the sc of PDG ... we only see the back of Jason, so we don't know if it's the same tie as in the FRC.