Page 12 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3297745;
    It appeared to me that Reality Steve was indicating that for all of our interpretation of the screencaps, we here @ the FORT had gotten it wrong. I thought he was saying that Melissa was not F1. Others have said that is not what Reality Steve actually says.

I think we need to specifically figure that point out.

Now...here's another point. After we started lambasting Reality Steve and going after the validity of his sources ( because face it, somebody had to tell this man all of this stuff), some very interesting things began to surface. It does not surprise me that there are leaks. There are always leaks. It is just a matter of who hears those leaks.
    Now somebody on here went after Jeremy as the source of Reality Steve's info. The idea itself to me wasn't that farfetched; however, much to sdl's chagrin, Jeremy is more highly thought of then he realized, and the reaction was immediate, unpleasant, but at the same time revealing.
    Sdl took a bashing ( like you can get on the ABC board I believe - if you have ever been there, you can emphasize), but without revealing names, sdl was able to tell me relationships that came forth to separately and immediately "defend" what had been said.

It appears that Melissa is F1.

Now how she gets there is going to be something else. That is what we have to come up with.

I am trying to think of it using RS's clues and all of the screencaps that we have. We can't throw Molly out of the F2 because we know that she was in north NZ by virtue of the screencaps, therefore, we know that we don't go from F3 to F1.
    ITA! Again, great post, Bloomers!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3297744;
    Then you agree with me. That's not what ducky2 is stating. ducky2 is stating that the backstory is different, but the outcome is the same.

eta

In no way do I think that it means Jillian is F1. Even though I wish it were so.
    My sentiments exactly, I still think it's down to Melissa and Molly - and despite my theory, I still think it could be either girl, not necessarily Molly - but there is doubt now, and Melissa isn't as much of a shoe-in like we originally thought.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3297750;
    However, it would have to be on that day. The woman is wearing the same dress. Are you saying that they would have them dress up for a mock proposal?
    IF they were doing it for advertising purposes, ya. And we don't know if it occured on the same day or if that is the dress worn at FRC. Who knows, maybe they had both girls wear the same dress in the "rehearsal"

**** I just want to point out that I don't necessarily believe what I'm saying LOL - I'm just trying to come up with some sort of scenario where the sc's are still authentic, just not ones that tell the real story of what happened at the FRC
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3297745;

It appears that Melissa is F1.

Now how she gets there is going to be something else. That is what we have to come up with.

I am trying to think of it using RS's clues and all of the screencaps that we have. We can't throw Molly out of the F2 because we know that she was in north NZ by virtue of the screencaps, therefore, we know that we don't go from F3 to F1.

So if it is true that Melissa is F1, what other evidence to we have so far.

We know she is in north NZ - F2 - so she wasn't cut early and came back.
    We see two girls at the FRC site - PDG who we think is Molly and Melissa who is apparently getting proposed to. But we don't know the sequence of events.

There have been several theories that fit.

-Jason can't decide and needs more time, causing a lot of drama and heartache. The scene on the balcony and a delayed proposal.

-The F2 causes a huge scene and we find out things that are jaw-dropping Jason is upset on the balcony but later proposes to the F1.

-Melissa lets her fears get the best of her and doesn't show up for the FRC or turns him down initially, causing Jason to be upset, but she arrives at a later time and Jason proposes.

-Melissa was supposed to be F2 but Jason changes his mind at the last minute, causing a lot of emotion and drama. (Doubtful IMO)

-Or the idea that there was a rehearsed FRC and they used sc from that (but that doesn't explain the emotion in the proposal pic with Jason and blue dress lady)

Any other thoughts?

How do we know that either Mel or Molly is the girl in the SC in the purple dress. Maybe it was a publicity photo.. Heck. how do we know that the caps of the FRC are even real.. I am starting to wonder if the caps are fake. I guess it's posible that tptb grew a brain and aren't giving us anything on the FRC? Would both the F1 and F2 be wearing shades of purple? I'm staring to think these are fake caps..just actresses standing in?

As for the no rose ceremony game.. something is definately up with that too.. If it's too expensive to give away a trip to NZ, then why did they go there in the first place? Very shady..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

FORT Fogey

Since apparently Mel causes a lot of "drama," I think the scenario of a Mel freak-out is the most likely.

And I don't think Jason would agree to do staged proposal photos for publicity. He wouldn't want to put the girls through that, and would have trouble looking happy about it. Don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3297798;
    So if it is true that Melissa is F1, what other evidence to we have so far.

We know she is in north NZ - F2 - so she wasn't cut early and came back.
    We see two girls at the FRC site - PDG who we think is Molly and Melissa who is apparently getting proposed to. But we don't know the sequence of events.

There have been several theories that fit.

-Jason can't decide and needs more time, causing a lot of drama and heartache. The scene on the balcony and a delayed proposal.

-The F2 causes a huge scene and we find out things that are jaw-dropping Jason is upset on the balcony but later proposes to the F1.

-Melissa lets her fears get the best of her and doesn't show up for the FRC or turns him down initially, causing Jason to be upset, but she arrives at a later time and Jason proposes.

-Melissa was supposed to be F2 but Jason changes his mind at the last minute, causing a lot of emotion and drama. (Doubtful IMO)

-Or the idea that there was a rehearsed FRC and they used sc from that (but that doesn't explain the emotion in the proposal pic with Jason and blue dress lady)

Any other thoughts?
    I forgot one more that someone posted. All of the F3 go to the North NZ and that causes even more drama - is that where De shows up?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3297806;
    Since apparently Mel causes a lot of "drama," I think the scenario of a Mel freak-out is the most likely.
    And I don't think Jason would agree to do staged proposal photos for publicity. He wouldn't want to put the girls through that, and would have trouble looking happy about it. Don't you think?
    I'm not sure I buy all this Mel drama. She doesn't come across as a diva or me me person on either edit for DCC or The Bachelor. As a DCC this gal has had to perform in front of millions of viewers and not freak out. I think the drama may come from the "sleeper" of the bunch aka Moaning Molly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley2021;3297821;
    I'm not sure I buy all this Mel drama. She doesn't come across as a diva or me me person on either edit for DCC or The Bachelor. As a DCC this gal has had to perform in front of millions of viewers and not freak out. I think the drama may come from the "sleeper" of the bunch aka Moaning Molly.
    As in the F2 has a meltdown and she says things that are "jaw-dropping" or confronts Melissa or something? It doesn't fit her edit, but who knows? She is shown as being quite competitive.

I agree that Mel is not a diva. (From what we've been shown). I just think she might be hesitant or let her fears get the best of her before the FRC and that's why she is being edited the way she is.

FORT Fogey

I am not saying she acts like a diva or throws a fit or anything. I think she just may get very emotional (understandably). There is a lot of pressure in this situation and she clearly has strong feelings and is scared of being hurt again. Wasn't there one girl (F2) who was in the limo on the way to the rose ceremony and had to stop to get sick? She wasn't a drama queen.