Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304767;
    First: I am interpreting in what I think is a clear fashion of what the poster meant when imparting the Kristin Moon information. This is not information I found, other than to verify that indeed Kristin Moon is a "logger" working on this season's Bachelor.
    Second: Jason does not have to come out of this season looking good. No where is this guarenteed, nor necessary--see Deanna Pappas and Matt Grant and endless others from this show.
    Third: if indeed this Kristin Moon is involved with Jason, she has worked past seasons of this show and is well aware of how the behind the scenes and other machinations work.
    RS indicates that it was right in front of us, yet we didn't see it. What??? How would this work if Jason fell for someone behind the scenes?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304780;
    RS indicates that it was right in front of us, yet we didn't see it. What??? How would this work if Jason fell for someone behind the scenes?
    Personally, I don't think it would work. I think people would just be annoyed.

Do we have any evidence that either Melissa or Jason actually can act? Because that would have to be some darned good acting not to be real.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3304729;
    I might be wrong, but I thought he said "Not everything is as seems"

Several people have pointed this out to me, both here and on RS Site after I posted it there too.

Please forgive this Newbie...Lol... I should have looked up the original quote source first, rather than the way other people have written it, before I tried the anagram route.

Still in my learning curve here... LOL... So sorry.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

You have put a lot of thought in this. I really doubt that it is about Jason's divorce, his ex-wife really doesn't want anything to do with the show. It seems unlikely they would drudge that up.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3304774;
    Ahh, my mistake - yes I see now, she "hosted repeats and special editions of The Bachelor"...

So it wasn't during his "season"?
    Not technically--a few weeks after the last show aired. In his "conversations" with her he was still pretending to be with Estella.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3304790;
    Several people have pointed this out to me, both here and on RS Site after I posted it there too.

Please forgive this Newbie...Lol... I should have looked up the original quote source first, rather than the way other people have written it, before I tried the anagram route.

Still in my learning curve here... LOL... So sorry.
    No need to apologize, I thought it was brilliant! Unfortunately... RS... not so much
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3304793;
    Not technically--a few weeks after the last show aired. In his "conversations" with her he was still pretending to be with Estella.
    So any guess [or knowledge] when they "started"?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Regular

Incidentally, in my scenario, Mel can still be F1. PDG would be Kristin. Furthermore, he may not have fallen for Kristin at all, but rather used her to keep from hurting Molly, et al any further.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Scottie;3304802;
    Incidentally, in my scenario, Mel can still be F1. PDG would be Kristin. Furthermore, he may not have fallen for Kristin at all, but rather used her to keep from hurting Molly, et al any further.
    I don't get it?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3304787;
    Personally, I don't think it would work. I think people would just be annoyed.

Do we have any evidence that either Melissa or Jason actually can act? Because that would have to be some darned good acting not to be real.
    Why would he tell everybody he is engaged? If he fell for somebody on the set, then logically he would tell his F1 that he wanted to pursue a relationship when they get back home, yada, yada - but he would not propose. What would be the purpose?
    The fake relationship would appear like many of the others before it have. By the time the FRC airs, they would only have to stay together 2 weeks, and then they could split. Nobody would no the difference.

I am going to have to be convinced on this one.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?