Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by GoFredGo;3304724;
    it's myspace/kdmoon12.

The Rebecca is not Budig; some random girl in Texas.
    Well her Rebecca might be some random girl in Texas, I was referring to RS's Rebecca.

So Kristin Moon works as a Bach logger, and Rebecca Budig was the Bach staffer who Bob fell for......hmmm.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMondello;3304725;
    Maybe the crew was rooting for Jason to hook up with the crew member K Moon.
    Wonder if she had much to do with Ty-sitting?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ~**Mel**~;3304746;
    So the love story is happening behind the scenes and we don't even get to see it?

This would be really dissapointing
    THAT WOULD SUCK.

I can't possibly imagine a crappier ending than that. It would top the crap that was last season, when F1 was basically hidden from us while a relationship developed with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3304754;
    Well her Rebecca might be some random girl in Texas, I was referring to RS's Rebecca.

So Kristin Moon works as a Bach logger, and Rebecca Budig was the Bach staffer who Bob fell for......hmmm.
    Budig wasn't staffer; she was on a soap opera (All My Children?) anyway she and Bob met when she was doing the "intro interviews" when they were rebroadcasting Bob's season--one of those 'marathon' things on one of the cable networks.

First: I am interpreting in what I think the poster meant when imparting the Kristin Moon information. This is not information I found, other than to verify that indeed Kristin Moon is a "logger" working on this season's Bachelor.
    Second: Jason does not have to come out of this season looking good. No where is this guarenteed, nor necessary--see Deanna Pappas and Matt Grant and endless others from this show.
    Third: if indeed this Kristin Moon is involved with Jason, she has worked past seasons of this show and is well aware of how the behind the scenes and other machinations work.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 02-04-2009 at 08:44 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3304762;
    THAT WOULD SUCK.

I can't possibly imagine a crappier ending than that. It would top the crap that was last season, when F1 was basically hidden from us while a relationship developed with someone else.
    Well I guess that's where the "some people might be pissed" comes in...lol
    And then there will be others who say, the heart wants what the heart wants and be happy that he found "true love"

FORT Regular

Here's the scenario. Final 3 (or Final 4 I suppose). Jason gives out one rose to Melissa and then, to everyone's surprise, gives out his second rose to Kristin, who is then brought in from the sidelines. If so, it's great tv. I could see the potential for lawsuits as well (albeit unsuccessful ones).

FORT Fogey

Does anyone have a picture of her?

Since Rebecca Budig was not a Bach staffer, his reference to Rebecca could still have something to do with the book. Maybe this Kristen Moon came up with the idea of structuring the season around the storyline of Rebecca.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3304765;
    Budig wasn't staffer; she was on a soap opera (All My Children?) anyway she and Bob met when she was doing the "intro interviews" when they were rebroadcasting Bob's season--one of those 'marathon' things on one of the cable networks.
    Ahh, my mistake - yes I see now, she "hosted repeats and special editions of The Bachelor"...

So it wasn't during his "season"?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3304736;
    Rats. I really thought you had something. But I went back to RS's site to see if the wording was changed. He either corrected it or you remembered it wrong. The quote that's in there right now is “Not everything is as seems.”
    Funny...that's probably the second or third thing he went back and changed....from the original posting.

It does seem that as some people figure things out...instead of telling them they are on the right track...he changes or takes the sentences out.

Now at midnight he will add an extra column about the clue.

Actually he is getting a little annoying now.

But...some of you have great ideas...if only the show & RS were as entertaining.