Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #1121
    FORT Regular LisaMondello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    143

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3304568;
    But CH says everybody was rooting for them- or maybe thats just the crew as they watch her try to navigate through Fleiss' web of deceit. I want to know why no tears with those that have left. That sounds fishy to me!
    Maybe the crew was rooting for Jason to hook up with the crew member K Moon.

  2. #1122
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,909

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Scottie;3304668;
    From the RS comments section, there is a "Kristin Moon" who works for The Bachelor. Surely she is the K. Moon RS refers to.


    I found her on myspace. Her site shows no comments after 12/23 save for one on 2/2 saying "love and miss you! come home!"

    Perhaps the idea that Jason fell in love with one of the staff isn't so far fetched after all.
    But when you look up her name in Google, the latest it has her working on The Bachelor as a "logger" was 2005.

    Is there another source showing she still works for the show?

  3. #1123
    FORT Fogey dodie430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3304572;
    Hi.. I'm not a sleuther, just a regular reader who enjoys this site very much and all of your talent here. This is only my 2nd post.

    I also like anagrams sometimes.

    I know the exact phrasing by RS is driving some people crazy because it does not appear to be gramatically correct... "All is not as seems" (instead of "All is not as IT seems")

    HOWEVER, posssible anagram in this one...
    All is not as seems = last ones melissa

    In some anagrams, if you just add in proper punctuation, it really makes sense.

    Last One's Melissa

    Ya all think maybe this was actually a little hidden clue? Ok, going back to my reading now.. LOL
    I might be wrong, but I thought he said "Not everything is as seems"
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

  4. #1124
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    86

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    I don't think he would post his source's name as a clue.

  5. #1125
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3304721;
    Kristen and Rebecca may be sources, but nothing posted on her MySpace seems particularly significant.
    I don't think this is in reference to "sources for RS". I think this is in reference to Jason making contact and establishing a relationship with this Kristin Moon who is involved with production of TB. The clue K Moon/Rebecca could then indicate that the "Rebecca" part of the clue being Bob Guiney falling for his own production person from TB named Rebecca. Voila.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  6. #1126
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3304572;
    Hi.. I'm not a sleuther, just a regular reader who enjoys this site very much and all of your talent here. This is only my 2nd post.

    I also like anagrams sometimes.

    I know the exact phrasing by RS is driving some people crazy because it does not appear to be gramatically correct... "All is not as seems" (instead of "All is not as IT seems")

    HOWEVER, posssible anagram in this one...
    All is not as seems = last ones melissa

    In some anagrams, if you just add in proper punctuation, it really makes sense.

    Last One's Melissa

    Ya all think maybe this was actually a little hidden clue? Ok, going back to my reading now.. LOL
    Rats. I really thought you had something. But I went back to RS's site to see if the wording was changed. He either corrected it or you remembered it wrong. The quote that's in there right now is “Not everything is as seems.”

  7. #1127
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304734;
    I don't think this is in reference to "sources for RS". I think this is in reference to Jason making contact and establishing a relationship with this Kristin Moon who is involved with production of TB. The clue K Moon/Rebecca could then indicate that the "Rebecca" part of the clue being Bob Guiney falling for his own production person from TB named Rebecca. Voila.
    So Melissa is an actress? Because how else does Jason end up looking good?

    Rebecca Budig is/was an actress. Any indication that Mel is? And if so.....how does Kristen feel about all of his hot-and-heavy stuff with Mel?

  8. #1128
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3304727;
    But when you look up her name in Google, the latest it has her working on The Bachelor as a "logger" was 2005.

    Is there another source showing she still works for the show?
    My search indicated she is indeed working this season as a logger.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  9. #1129
    FORT Newbie ~**Mel**~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    39

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304734;
    I don't think this is in reference to "sources for RS". I think this is in reference to Jason making contact and establishing a relationship with this Kristin Moon who is involved with production of TB. The clue K Moon/Rebecca could then indicate that the "Rebecca" part of the clue being Bob Guiney falling for his own production person from TB named Rebecca. Voila.

    So the love story is happening behind the scenes and we don't even get to see it?

    This would be really dissapointing

  10. #1130
    3 Hearts Arizona Sunset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    581

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3304622;
    I thought that was Chris that said the drama in Big D, not RS.
    Very true Atem... Chris was the one who said that...I just checked Does Chris usually give little clues/hints in his blog??? (I'm a new reader of his blogs , so I don't know).

    Because he said something like .. wait til you see Jason and the Drama in big D, followed by the the statement about dealing with the 500 pound elephant in the room, and then he went on about the This is the final rose statement he always makes & why he does that.

    Just had a thought on this... probably nothing ... I'm still a Newbie here...LOL... so I'll just throw this out here, even though this has nothing to do with RS, but the topic was brought up here.

    But, if you know Country Western music, "The Big D" does not refer to Dallas, but rather to the word Divorce. The song even says... going to the Big D, don't mean Dallas. The rest of the song is about what the judge said in the divorce and who gets what etc.

    Could the Big D Chris refers to possibly mean Divorce (rather than or in addition to Dallas) and there is Drama about the Divorce?? Who's Divorce?? Jason's? Questions about it on HTD'S? Someone else's divorce that we don't know about yet?

    Also, being followed in Chris's blog with the sentence about the 500 pound elephant... could the elephant now in the room be about the Divorce info... rather than his next statement about the This is the final rose stuff.

    JMHO, but the Topic of a divorce (Whoever's) is much more of a 500 pound elephant in a room... any room...than the topic of why he says " This is the final Rose"

    I would be interested in other peoples thoughts about this possibility or interpetation of the Big D & Elephant statements. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.