Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

  1. #1101
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Mountains
    Posts
    496

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304633;
    I just wanted to add: does that mean something happened. NO. It doesn't.
    The point I was trying to make is its always stated to play down the time spent intimately and over the past few seasons I have found out(not from scs or personal photos---OH DARN!) that playing cards and 20 questions are not the case. Things are going on under dem sheets.
    It would be interesting if someone did pass on a photo of something like that. It would be a confirmation of source info. Hmmmm...I'd take a picture myself. I'd also take the info. I have also heard that there have been bach and 'ettes in the past, that were more interested in fooling around than finding a mate. This principal is more interested in the long term outcome.

  2. #1102
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    122

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    OK, I am not a sleuther, I am a puzzleworker. I believe that Melissa is a plant.
    She stated on DCC website that her ambition was to be a reporter for E. I am not buying the first grade teacher bit at all.It was scripted. I think ABC needed a fall guy in case Jason didn't find a wife... like Jesse last season. So they contacted Melissa to see if she would play the role. She is getting tons of exposure. If he doesn't find one, which I believe he does, then he picks Melissa.They fake it for a couple of months and she gets on a show. I would be willing to bet that Melissa knows Deanna.After careful consideration and thinking maybe Melissa fell for some hunk on the crew, I realized she is not ready to settle down and be a mother to a 3 or 4 yr old. She has a lot more fun to be had. Also, may explain the absence of the parents next week.It also explains the picture of the ring and the moles.Fleiss is one smart cookie. I also wondered if she had aspirations of being an actress with all the faces. Have not seen a love story between the two like I did with Jason and someone else this past week. I am not reading or posting anymore. I am going to sit back and enjoy seeing this one unfold.

  3. #1103
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304640;
    Well, gee, Andy Baldwin sat right there and told JK (?) that he "hooked up" with 2 of the contestants. It was hotly contested exactly what he meant, but he was asked point blank.

    Where is that duck comment........
    Who was the F3 who accosted the bachelor in the ATFR show, really angry--said "after you spent the night with me"?--sorry can't remember who it was, just how furious.

  4. #1104
    FORT Regular dpao84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    103

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3304167;
    Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaana's in NZ coul be part of the network/TPTB manipuative storyline that stirs up the drama. Part of TPTB plan has always been to someone tarnish the image of the bach/'ette every season if they sense it isn't going to last. The only couple that they spared and that lasted that they didn't mess around with was Trista/Ryan. Cameras can't hide the truth. Most of us saw the setup with TristaRyan and Deaaaaana/Jesse meeting as a hoax after the season finale. TPTB know they can't con the Forters so they manipulate the viewers of the show in dwindling numbers.

    Remember BODY LANGUAGE is a dead giveaway every time. One just has to notice the little quirks, twitches to catch on to it. Something seems off when it comes to Melissa since seeing her first picture IMO, so maybe when the season is over the truth will be revealed.
    Until ABC brought in the strippers at his Bachelor Party and tried to stir up drama! They'll do anything for good TV. God only knows what they do to get this girls going in the finale. I feel for them!
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

  5. #1105
    FORT Newbie ~**Mel**~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    39

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ollie'sgal;3304647;
    OK, I am not a sleuther, I am a puzzleworker. I believe that Melissa is a plant.
    She stated on DCC website that her ambition was to be a reporter for E. I am not buying the first grade teacher bit at all.It was scripted. I think ABC needed a fall guy in case Jason didn't find a wife... like Jesse last season. So they contacted Melissa to see if she would play the role. She is getting tons of exposure. If he doesn't find one, which I believe he does, then he picks Melissa.They fake it for a couple of months and she gets on a show. I would be willing to bet that Melissa knows Deanna.After careful consideration and thinking maybe Melissa fell for some hunk on the crew, I realized she is not ready to settle down and be a mother to a 3 or 4 yr old. She has a lot more fun to be had. Also, may explain the absence of the parents next week.It also explains the picture of the ring and the moles.Fleiss is one smart cookie. I also wondered if she had aspirations of being an actress with all the faces. Have not seen a love story between the two like I did with Jason and someone else this past week. I am not reading or posting anymore. I am going to sit back and enjoy seeing this one unfold.


    Me no likey :nono because I am a hopeless romantic...but you've made some really valid points...they are kinda amazing together eh? That would also go with RS' nothing is as it seems statement...

    I'm going to go to a corner and still hold on to my little string of hope that this is all just a big nothing and they will live happily ever after.

  6. #1106
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3304650;
    Who was the F3 who accosted the bachelor in the ATFR show, really angry--said "after you spent the night with me"?--sorry can't remember who it was, just how furious.
    Jesse Palmer's season: Tara--she walked off the set of the ATFR. Very good tv. I was waiting to see if her head would start spinning as the production people behind the set tried to talk her back in for the show.
    I loved the barfing scene at the FRC, too. Very cool and real.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  7. #1107
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,904

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Does anyone know if the idea that K Moon could be the Texas-based poet I referred to in post 1083 has been looked into by sleuthers already?

    I'm trying to figure out if I just came up with a non-related dead end, or if I want to keep trying to find some of the stuff she's written to look for clues.

  8. #1108
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    64

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    From the RS comments section, there is a "Kristin Moon" who works for The Bachelor. Surely she is the K. Moon RS refers to.


    I found her on myspace. Her site shows no comments after 12/23 save for one on 2/2 saying "love and miss you! come home!"

    Perhaps the idea that Jason fell in love with one of the staff isn't so far fetched after all.

  9. #1109
    FORT Newbie ~**Mel**~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    39

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Scottie;3304668;
    From the RS comments section, there is a "Kristin Moon" who works for The Bachelor. Surely she is the K. Moon RS refers to.


    I found her on myspace. Her site shows no comments after 12/23 save for one on 2/2 saying "love and miss you! come home!"

    Perhaps the idea that Jason fell in love with one of the staff isn't so far fetched after all.

    Maybe she's his source....

    but what about the Rebecca part...

  10. #1110
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    64

    Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ~**Mel**~;3304672;
    Maybe she's his source....

    but what about the Rebecca part...
    Ah...Kristin's top friend on myspace is a "Rebecca"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.