Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304633;
    I just wanted to add: does that mean something happened. NO. It doesn't.
    The point I was trying to make is its always stated to play down the time spent intimately and over the past few seasons I have found out(not from scs or personal photos---OH DARN!) that playing cards and 20 questions are not the case. Things are going on under dem sheets.
    It would be interesting if someone did pass on a photo of something like that. It would be a confirmation of source info. Hmmmm...I'd take a picture myself. I'd also take the info. I have also heard that there have been bach and 'ettes in the past, that were more interested in fooling around than finding a mate. This principal is more interested in the long term outcome.

FORT Regular

OK, I am not a sleuther, I am a puzzleworker. I believe that Melissa is a plant.
    She stated on DCC website that her ambition was to be a reporter for E. I am not buying the first grade teacher bit at all.It was scripted. I think ABC needed a fall guy in case Jason didn't find a wife... like Jesse last season. So they contacted Melissa to see if she would play the role. She is getting tons of exposure. If he doesn't find one, which I believe he does, then he picks Melissa.They fake it for a couple of months and she gets on a show. I would be willing to bet that Melissa knows Deanna.After careful consideration and thinking maybe Melissa fell for some hunk on the crew, I realized she is not ready to settle down and be a mother to a 3 or 4 yr old. She has a lot more fun to be had. Also, may explain the absence of the parents next week.It also explains the picture of the ring and the moles.Fleiss is one smart cookie. I also wondered if she had aspirations of being an actress with all the faces. Have not seen a love story between the two like I did with Jason and someone else this past week. I am not reading or posting anymore. I am going to sit back and enjoy seeing this one unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304640;
    Well, gee, Andy Baldwin sat right there and told JK (?) that he "hooked up" with 2 of the contestants. It was hotly contested exactly what he meant, but he was asked point blank.

Where is that duck comment........
    Who was the F3 who accosted the bachelor in the ATFR show, really angry--said "after you spent the night with me"?--sorry can't remember who it was, just how furious.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3304167;
    Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaana's in NZ coul be part of the network/TPTB manipuative storyline that stirs up the drama. Part of TPTB plan has always been to someone tarnish the image of the bach/'ette every season if they sense it isn't going to last. The only couple that they spared and that lasted that they didn't mess around with was Trista/Ryan. Cameras can't hide the truth. Most of us saw the setup with TristaRyan and Deaaaaana/Jesse meeting as a hoax after the season finale. TPTB know they can't con the Forters so they manipulate the viewers of the show in dwindling numbers.

Remember BODY LANGUAGE is a dead giveaway every time. One just has to notice the little quirks, twitches to catch on to it. Something seems off when it comes to Melissa since seeing her first picture IMO, so maybe when the season is over the truth will be revealed.
    Until ABC brought in the strippers at his Bachelor Party and tried to stir up drama! They'll do anything for good TV. God only knows what they do to get this girls going in the finale. I feel for them!
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

Quote Originally Posted by ollie'sgal;3304647;
    OK, I am not a sleuther, I am a puzzleworker. I believe that Melissa is a plant.
    She stated on DCC website that her ambition was to be a reporter for E. I am not buying the first grade teacher bit at all.It was scripted. I think ABC needed a fall guy in case Jason didn't find a wife... like Jesse last season. So they contacted Melissa to see if she would play the role. She is getting tons of exposure. If he doesn't find one, which I believe he does, then he picks Melissa.They fake it for a couple of months and she gets on a show. I would be willing to bet that Melissa knows Deanna.After careful consideration and thinking maybe Melissa fell for some hunk on the crew, I realized she is not ready to settle down and be a mother to a 3 or 4 yr old. She has a lot more fun to be had. Also, may explain the absence of the parents next week.It also explains the picture of the ring and the moles.Fleiss is one smart cookie. I also wondered if she had aspirations of being an actress with all the faces. Have not seen a love story between the two like I did with Jason and someone else this past week. I am not reading or posting anymore. I am going to sit back and enjoy seeing this one unfold.

Me no likey :nono because I am a hopeless romantic...but you've made some really valid points...they are kinda amazing together eh? That would also go with RS' nothing is as it seems statement...

I'm going to go to a corner and still hold on to my little string of hope that this is all just a big nothing and they will live happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3304650;
    Who was the F3 who accosted the bachelor in the ATFR show, really angry--said "after you spent the night with me"?--sorry can't remember who it was, just how furious.
    Jesse Palmer's season: Tara--she walked off the set of the ATFR. Very good tv. I was waiting to see if her head would start spinning as the production people behind the set tried to talk her back in for the show.
    I loved the barfing scene at the FRC, too. Very cool and real.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Does anyone know if the idea that K Moon could be the Texas-based poet I referred to in post 1083 has been looked into by sleuthers already?

I'm trying to figure out if I just came up with a non-related dead end, or if I want to keep trying to find some of the stuff she's written to look for clues.

FORT Regular

From the RS comments section, there is a "Kristin Moon" who works for The Bachelor. Surely she is the K. Moon RS refers to.

I found her on myspace. Her site shows no comments after 12/23 save for one on 2/2 saying "love and miss you! come home!"

Perhaps the idea that Jason fell in love with one of the staff isn't so far fetched after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Scottie;3304668;
    From the RS comments section, there is a "Kristin Moon" who works for The Bachelor. Surely she is the K. Moon RS refers to.

I found her on myspace. Her site shows no comments after 12/23 save for one on 2/2 saying "love and miss you! come home!"

Perhaps the idea that Jason fell in love with one of the staff isn't so far fetched after all.

Maybe she's his source....

but what about the Rebecca part...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ~**Mel**~;3304672;
    Maybe she's his source....

but what about the Rebecca part...
    Ah...Kristin's top friend on myspace is a "Rebecca"