Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3337288;
    ok, anyone know how to check into airline passenger lists - find out if either Melissa or Molly flew to Seattle - just kidding - don't think it's possible.
    Does it even make sense that they would go to Seattle? Jason gets recognized every where in Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by momto4QTs;3337312;
    Well could be a couple of possibilities:

1. Molly is the one we see at the end (doubtful unless she all of a sudden morphs into a tan chick who wears a pinky ring)

2. Molly colors her hair because Jason prefers a darker look (lots of women go blonde or red to suit their man's tastes-I say take me as I am or take a long walk off a short pier lol)

3. Molly did not want to be easily recognized after the show (my favorite theory)

4. She just felt like it-very possible as well!

I think that it could very well be her in the distance shots of the finale. People have been saying here and elsewhere that that did not look like Melissa because the hair was a little lighter (which is why people thought it was Jillian).

sdl

Hey guys, I got lost on another thread but wanted to post a couple of thoughts here.
    First, I went back to the standard form TB contract to look at ABC's right of control. Near the end, there's a provision that says TB may not date or have any romantic relationship with anyone (without TPTB consent) from the time the deal is signed until 2 weeks after the final episode is aired.
    Conclusion: Jason couldn't have continued to carry on with Molly w/o network approval.
    Second, I looked at that goofy provision that some have pointed to as proof that the Trista/ABC form contract has been revised. I don't know how to link it but it's from an obscure Australian website. I think it's entirely bogus.
    This is the one that says, "TB MUST get down on one knee...TB MUST give F1 a diamond engagement ring...but TB need not propose..."
    I was suspicious because no TB form contract has, to my knowledge, been published since 2002, so I'm not sure how anyone could get their hands on this one weird clause. Plus, the required conduct didn't make any sense - MUST get down on a knee and present an engagement ring but not propose? Hey, I know Fleiss likes dramatic endings, but that's just stupid.
    Anyway, the provision also says that TB MUST choose one from the "25 lovely ladies chosen for you." No, time out. Sorry, but real contract geeks don't ever refer to the "contestants" or "heretofore defined Bachelorettes" as our "25 looovelyy ladies." No way. This thing is a cheap knock off.
    Question: Other than this hoax, is there any evidence that the ABC contract has been revised since the 2002 season?

Quote Originally Posted by gotcharunnin1;3337286;
    i am not questioning the emails. I am questioning that Jason told her he was seeing Molly when Mel was in Seattle. Just for the record. That doesnt jive with the email...

If Jason told mel in seattle he was seeing molly ...

mel is told to come to la for taping that "jason was going to tell her he was over molly"

Jason blindsides mel

Mel emails him "I had suspicions that you were seeing Molly and to have you confirm it on camera was humilitating."

Jason replies that he had to do it that way........

Does it make sense for her to say she had suspicions if he told her he was seeing molly? No. She would have just said that him breaking up with her on camera was humiliating.......
    When the emails were brought over here from RS, I have to say, I don't recall any mention of Molly! I've read so much since then, I really don't remember! I DO remember thinking that this must be what the former B'ette was referring to when she said that if the news was what she
    thought it was... Jason would go down a few rungs in her book, and it was Dirty, with a Capitol D!! Seems to fit to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3337319;
    Does it even make sense that they would go to Seattle? Jason gets recognized every where in Seattle.
    I would venture to say if they were secretly meeting, it would have been a strange town.... not seattle or LA.

Quote Originally Posted by tryagain;3337262;
    Thank you. I've been questioning the validity of those e-mails since they first were leaked. Why would Melissa send those e-mails to someone or print them up to show to someone, especially when she is under a contractual obligation to keep her mouth shut? And the story of how they made it to RS is weird. The timing was fishy, too.

I'm not saying the e-mails are definitely fake, but I find the whole thing extremely bizzare and without more proof, I don't think anyone here should treat them like they are legitimate.
    Maybe they are email people. I hate phone. HATE HATE HATE. I do 95% percent of my communication via email or IM, work and personal. I don't find it odd at all for something like this to go back and forth via email. Heck people break up via text message now. If Mel were upset it may have made her even more upset to speak with him, so she may have wanted to voice her hurt and frustration via email.

Now the chain of evidence of the emails does bother me. I can see her sending them to her BFF. I can even see her BFF sharing them with her mom (either for advice, or as a "see what this jerk did. Why BFF mom would then share emails after that is beyond me. An experienced tech person can examine these emails and authenticate them. Yes it is easy to fake an email, but it's not easy to fake an email that has been forwarded and has gone through several different gateways and email systems. It would take someone who really knew what they were doing (and knew the markers of where the emails had supposedly been) to be able to go into the source code and fake a chain of emails such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3337319;
    Molly has been flying to LA every weekend or every other weekend not to Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by momto4QTs;3336948;
    So I do not have any bad feelings toward Melissa or Molly, but I am really starting to go back and rethink Mister Jason, however. I don't think he's a big jerkoff, but I dont think that he is mister wonderful anymore either. There are people out there who always seem to get the shaft in life, and I was apparently one of the many who were duped into thinking Jason was *that guy*. I stayed up WAAAY too late last night and rewatched the most recent episode and maybe it is the RS info that made me look at him differently, but I just was not nearly as impressed with him as I have been previously. I am a mom of 4 and seeing my husband with our children is the sweetest thing-ever. So from day one I had a little soft spot for Jason and hoped he would end up with Dee, and that they would live happily ever after. Fast forward to now and I am just not seeing that sweet loving guy I really thought he was. I will not call him nasty names, but I am starting to see that "other side" of him that I think has been there all along, but most of us were blindsided by. I have noticed from the beginning that he was fairly comfortable raising up that rose in front of all the girls and did not seem to make any bones about picking it up to hand to someone on the group dates. That bothered me a bit, but I attributed it to him being confident with his decisions. Now I am just wondering why he was so brave to do that in front of everyone. Then to learn that he had applied to be the bachelor priopr to being selected as one of the bachelors on Deanna's season. Ty is just under 4. How much grieving time has he given himself (and Ty) between the divorce and deciding he wanted to be the bachelor (the first time around). One more thing that is bugging me...has that always been his house? If so, who decorated it? Did it bother anyone else that his whole house is immaculate and decorated down to the last detail; yet Ty's room pretty much had a bed and nightstand? I am just saying if my husband and I divorced, his house would probably be decorated with old pizza boxes rather than vases with a big red stick arrangement. Ok, I am just rambling now lol, I am just thinking that what you see with Jason is not necessarily what you get. Maybe Melissa knows something we don't and is smarter than we all give her credit for!?! lol
    That wasn't his house - CH said they rented it from a nice couple for the filming because it was close to the Fairmont Hotel - He lives with his brother Larry and son in a townhouse. And ITA he is the one that wanted the fame and fortune by applying to be on the Bachelor - and had tried for 2 years - all I can say to Melissa is thank God you are rid of this snake - May the snake and the snake-ess slither off into a hole somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;3337302;
    Federal law prevents this though it can be done, but what airline? Mainfests are locked pretty darn tight before departure. Hard to find anyone willing to share that as it is a safety issue, but after the fact, there could be loose lips out there.
    Well, how many airlines fly direct from Dallas to Seattle? I have no idea how to find out and don't know where to go from there. Can come up with ideas - not so great on the follow through

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3337321;
    I think that it could very well be her in the distance shots of the finale. People have been saying here and elsewhere that that did not look like Melissa because the hair was a little lighter (which is why people thought it was Jillian).
    But is that not the same dress as the ring pictures where we see the freckles?
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.