Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3337292;
    Maybe she got the memo that Jason likes brunettes lol j/k
    Or she didn't want to be as easily recognizable to strangers? Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3337288;
    ok, anyone know how to check into airline passenger lists - find out if either Melissa or Molly flew to Seattle - just kidding - don't think it's possible.

Federal law prevents this though it can be done, but what airline? Mainfests are locked pretty darn tight before departure. Hard to find anyone willing to share that as it is a safety issue, but after the fact, there could be loose lips out there.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3337002;
    Again, you don't know that for sure, and again, I'll go on record to say that I wouldn't call that FRC proposal a "real engagement" - if after a few months they still want to get married then, then I'd call them engaged. That ring at the FRC is more of a "promise ring" than anything. That whole process makes a mockery of a real marriage proposal and I've always believed (and posted many times) that the ring should be done away with and only a final rose should be given out as it's impossible to make that kind of commitment after going that kind of process in less than 2 months. You can think it was a real engagement, but honey, it was no such thing

The thing is you can't say that was the case for the ladies. You weren't there nor proposed to. I understand completely it wouldn't be that way for you. I do believe lots of ladies do believe it is real. Some believe in the fantasy and love at first sight. Right or wrong(naive or dumb). Its sort of an assumption on your part that Melissa shouldn't of taken it as real because the engagement wasn't long enough. We can't know what she believed yet as she hasn't said. We haven't walked in her shoes. She, IMO, has every right to believe he meant it as real otherwise he should of stated it as something else. You can assume a lot of things happened behind the scenes but without the proof we can only go by what we see. . I do agree with you that it boggles my mind as well that they propose for one and agree. It doesn't surprise me that the women get caught up and believe its real. I'll go on record myself that if it doesn't turn out that he proposed to Melissa and she accepted then I'll admit I was wrong and my opinion will change.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3337285;
    Northernviewer found something in the sc awhile ago.
    I think it's interesting.
    What did Northernviewer find? After RS, I'm tired of clues. Thx.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on. -- Robert Frost

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3337288;
    ok, anyone know how to check into airline passenger lists - find out if either Melissa or Molly flew to Seattle - just kidding - don't think it's possible.
    That is another thing that really doesn't add up. There have been absolutely NO reports of either girl in Seattle. A big part of RS's story is that Jason was seeing Molly behind Mel's back. And Mel and Molly were flown out to Seattle on different weekends. I do not believe that at all.

I it is more likely that Mel and Jason split and then Jason asked to see Molly but none of the meetings were in seattle. More likely L.A there was a story that Molly was in L.A for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3337235;
    I'll take it one further.
    We are being side tracked. There has been virtually no sleuthing about the show. Everyone is very busy taking swipes at Jason and the girls, but have done no more sleuthing.
    RS isn't the story.
    But there is one if you look in the right places, and this use to be one of them.

It's hard to look for more clues when we aren't getting the sc to compare. I think we're being Fleissed... I'm not so sure Jason and Mel break up.

FORT Regular

I believe that RS is not lying about what he has been told, but who is his source? By all accounts, the ATFR was a closed set, right? That means only the participants and ABC staffers know what happened. In my opinion, the staffers are going to keep their mouths shut because they are paid to, and sign confidentiality agreements like the participants.

If RS has legitimate info, I have a hard time believing it didn't come from Melissa herself, or someone close to her. Or someone close to Jason or Molly. Just seems like Melissa is the most obvious because she lives in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3337298;
    Maybe they are reworking the Finale so that it is Molly getting proposed to?
    But that would mean that she would have had to dye her hair in NZ (in the story). I don't think that's plausible. I remember when a B'ette did that on another season, because the Bachelor liked girls with a certain hair color. It just came across desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3337289;
    Thanks. But, why would Molly dye her hair? What could this mean?
    Well could be a couple of possibilities:

1. Molly is the one we see at the end (doubtful unless she all of a sudden morphs into a tan chick who wears a pinky ring)

2. Molly colors her hair because Jason prefers a darker look (lots of women go blonde or red to suit their man's tastes-I say take me as I am or take a long walk off a short pier lol)

3. Molly did not want to be easily recognized after the show (my favorite theory)

4. She just felt like it-very possible as well!

FORT Fogey

A few things that lead me to believe Molly was in on it:

- Her what if you choose the wrong girl? question. Yes, it could have happened naturally. But a lot of what she has said throughout the season has sounded scripted. and there's a good chance this was one of them.

- Dying her hair brown during the F2 days. WTH? Who does that? It's weird.

- When she told Jason on her HTD: I'm proud to be bringing you home. At this point, all of the girls knew that Mel's parents would not participate. Molly was drawing the contrast deliberately.

- Her father's don't cry in the limo comment. Again, it is something a father might say. But I believe they both knew that she would not cry....because she knew she wasn't really being sent home for good.

- What she allegedly says in the limo about Mel "being there for fame." None of the other girls have trashed Mel or each other in the limo. None of the others felt that about her. Was it just sour grapes, or a scripted comment that could be used against Mel later?

Honestly, the dying her hair thing is either part of the fix or it is just desparation. Jason likes brunettes? Here you go!