Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3337235;
    I'll take it one further.
    We are being side tracked. There has been virtually no sleuthing about the show. Everyone is very busy taking swipes at Jason and the girls, but have done no more sleuthing.
    RS isn't the story.
    But there is one if you look in the right places, and this use to be one of them.

ITA!!

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3337273;
    Exactly what I said. Plus why was he so admiring of abc saying "they grew a brain".
    I think because they normally edit to get us to buy into a fairytale but decided to take the public into the after show and the after after show to show the break up, the fall out, and the relationship taking on a real focus. That is why Fleiss said that people who love reality tv are going to love this.

I think Fleiss is evil.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3337249;
    I agree that we are maybe being sidetracked! Where do you think we should start taking a second look, timeline, screencaps, locations?
    Northernviewer found something in the sc awhile ago.
    I think it's interesting.

FORT Fan

i am not questioning the emails. I am questioning that Jason told her he was seeing Molly when Mel was in Seattle. Just for the record. That doesnt jive with the email...

If Jason told mel in seattle he was seeing molly ...

mel is told to come to la for taping that "jason was going to tell her he was over molly"

Jason blindsides mel

Mel emails him "I had suspicions that you were seeing Molly and to have you confirm it on camera was humilitating."

Jason replies that he had to do it that way........

Does it make sense for her to say she had suspicions if he told her he was seeing molly? No. She would have just said that him breaking up with her on camera was humiliating.......

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLu;3337264;
    I just think there is a fundamental difference between actors and writers. Actors care more about fame/exposure, whereas writers depend a bit more on credibility for future success. (Of course this supposition is all a bit pie in the sky as RS is a blogger, not John Updike)
    LOL True, I will agree with that wholeheartedly. If he does this for fun though he most likely does not have too many worries what will become of his blog when this is all said and done. It will be interesting to find out if he ends up with a job offer from an online gossip site!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3337269;
    How can one 'sleuth' with closed sets and the show letting us see only what they want us to?
    ok, anyone know how to check into airline passenger lists - find out if either Melissa or Molly flew to Seattle - just kidding - don't think it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by momto4QTs;3337280;
    By Jeff Sherman
    OnMilwaukee.com Staff Writer

E-mail author | Author bio
    More articles by Jeff Sherman

Published Feb. 17, 2009 at 10:18 a.m.
    Tags: molly, the bachelor, abc, molly malaney, grand rapids, reality tv, jason, single dad, kohl's, the bachelorette

My wife watches "The Bachelor." So I'm occasionally subjected to it even as I try whole-heartedly to concentrate on the NBA game that's playing on my laptop as she watches her escapist reality fix.

So, I know that 24-year-old Molly Malaney, a Grand Rapids, Mich., native but Milwaukee resident, has made the final two. She'll battle for the heart of single dad Jason Mesnick with Melissa from Dallas in the final episode.

Malaney, who according to most sources works at Kohl's as an assistant to a buyer, is rumored to be back working at Kohl's, sporting a darker hairstyle.

According to some blogs she is one of the front runners to star in the next season of "The Bachelorette." This rumor might mean that she doesn't end up with a wedding proposal from Mesnick.

Anyone seen Molly around town? Got any scoops? Use the talkbacks now.

"The Bachelor" airs at 8 p.m. Monday on ABC and online at abc.com.

Found this on a local news site. Pertains to the darker hair that some people have been asking about.
    Thanks. But, why would Molly dye her hair? What could this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3337266;
    A set formula is a myth they do whatever they can each season to get drama for ratings. Remember even at Ryan's bachelor party they filmed they tried to get shady ladies to tempt him and he went to Trista crying and telling her about it. They were just trying to get every last bit of drama out of their golden couple before the wedding for ratings. It still surprises me they ever forgave ABC but I guess notoriety and money makes you forget easier.
    My point is that Trista, their poster child was their biggest ratings racker...whether or not they want to create tidbits of drama and obstacles is okay, but to completely blow your whole ending in such a messy way that this season has become?

I'm sorry but yes, I am skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3337289;
    Thanks. But, why would Molly dye her hair? What could this mean?
    Maybe she got the memo that Jason likes brunettes lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3337292;
    Maybe she got the memo that Jason likes brunettes lol j/k
    Maybe they are reworking the Finale so that it is Molly getting proposed to?