Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by momto4QTs;3337221;
    I don't know his motives lol. Who knows, maybe he wants to be the next bad boy of Hollywood. I don't know. All I know is that there are people out there who will do anything to get their name known. Is he doing that? I don't know. I am speculating just as much as the rest of us here. I don't think that just because he has some kind of internet reputation that his life will be ruined if he is wrong about this. For all we know he's being paid by ABC to rake in the ratings and then he will be sitting pretty with his payoff. No one knows, and no one knows why people do or say the things they do sometimes. Just like all of those stars who have scandalous videos just suddenly show up out of thin air and then lo and behold, they have a new movie coming out in a few weeks. Publicity is publicity and often people don't care about their reputation above becoming famous. JMO
    I just think there is a fundamental difference between actors and writers. Actors care more about fame/exposure, whereas writers depend a bit more on credibility for future success. (Of course this supposition is all a bit pie in the sky as RS is a blogger, not John Updike)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3337255;
    I tried saying this type of thing yesterday and got ignored But I agree; we should be trying to sleuth this out rationally.
    Well said, lets start sleuthing again......................... ..........!

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3337234;
    Exactly why I watch. Which reminds me, if Trista & Ryan racked in ratings for the Bach/ette series, why screw with the formula now?
    A set formula is a myth they do whatever they can each season to get drama for ratings. Remember even at Ryan's bachelor party they filmed they tried to get shady ladies to tempt him and he went to Trista crying and telling her about it. They were just trying to get every last bit of drama out of their golden couple before the wedding for ratings. It still surprises me they ever forgave ABC but I guess notoriety and money makes you forget easier.

So it seems that anyone who e-mails RS with a question of the sort that shows they believe him gets an answer yet my question sent on Monday goes unanswered. It wasn't a rude question it was the one I posted about yesterday (?) that: If he found out this information on Sunday the 25th, then watched and wrote his blog on the 26th, then broke his Bachelore Exclusive on the 27th followed by his blog of the previous nights show why he still referred to Jason as "an honest, decent guy"?

How can one 'sleuth' with closed sets and the show letting us see only what they want us to?

Quote Originally Posted by tryagain;3337262;
    Thank you. I've been questioning the validity of those e-mails since they first were leaked. Why would Melissa send those e-mails to someone or print them up to show to someone, especially when she is under a contractual obligation to keep her mouth shut? And the story of how they made it to RS is weird. The timing was fishy, too.

I'm not saying the e-mails are definitely fake, but I find the whole thing extremely bizzare and without more proof, I don't think anyone here should treat them like they are legitimate.
    It sure was convienient that the e-mails just vanished into thin air as if they had never been so there is really no proof. LOL

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3337267;
    So it seems that anyone who e-mails RS with a question of the sort that shows they believe him gets an answer yet my question sent on Monday goes unanswered. It wasn't a rude question it was the one I posted about yesterday (?) that: If he found out this information on Sunday the 25th, then watched and wrote his blog on the 26th, then broke his Bachelore Exclusive on the 27th followed by his blog of the previous nights show why he still referred to Jason as "an honest, decent guy"?
    Exactly what I said. Plus why was he so admiring of abc saying "they grew a brain".

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3337234;
    Exactly why I watch. Which reminds me, if Trista & Ryan racked in ratings for the Bach/ette series, why screw with the formula now?
    Trista and Ryan were an absolute fluke. The reality is that most people aren't going to fall in love and spend the rest of their lives with someone they meet under these ridiculous circumstances. I think TPTB keep hoping they will get another bachelor wedding, but the relationships fall short.

It is my personal belief (if what RS says is true) that with our without her cooperation/knowledge, TPTB wanted to make Melissa the next Bachelorette. They caught wind of the fact that Jason attracted so many viewers because everyone felt so sorry for him after the Deanna mess. I believe they wanted to repeat that success with Melissa.

By Jeff Sherman
    OnMilwaukee.com Staff Writer

E-mail author | Author bio
    More articles by Jeff Sherman

Published Feb. 17, 2009 at 10:18 a.m.
    Tags: molly, the bachelor, abc, molly malaney, grand rapids, reality tv, jason, single dad, kohl's, the bachelorette

My wife watches "The Bachelor." So I'm occasionally subjected to it even as I try whole-heartedly to concentrate on the NBA game that's playing on my laptop as she watches her escapist reality fix.

So, I know that 24-year-old Molly Malaney, a Grand Rapids, Mich., native but Milwaukee resident, has made the final two. She'll battle for the heart of single dad Jason Mesnick with Melissa from Dallas in the final episode.

Malaney, who according to most sources works at Kohl's as an assistant to a buyer, is rumored to be back working at Kohl's, sporting a darker hairstyle.

According to some blogs she is one of the front runners to star in the next season of "The Bachelorette." This rumor might mean that she doesn't end up with a wedding proposal from Mesnick.

Anyone seen Molly around town? Got any scoops? Use the talkbacks now.

"The Bachelor" airs at 8 p.m. Monday on ABC and online at abc.com.

Found this on a local news site. Pertains to the darker hair that some people have been asking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephie2;3336993;
    To play devil's advocate for a minute - apparently the contract says he WILL PROPOSE to someone. But, there's a whole lot better way to handle it if you realize later you made the wrong decision - I can actually see his interest in Molly but I'm not convinced he wasn't also quite into Melissa because of body language. Even if TPTB said he had to "break off" live - he should have privately forewarned Melissa if his soul meant anything to him. And if the rumors are true that it was Molly all along, he certainly can't use this excuse.

Just had a thought while I was writing this - somewhere along the way Jen and her beau (the cutie!!!) were dealing with their souls on the aftermath of a decision they knew wasn't working. They obviously fully discussed what a sham they were going to do on the AFTR. She tried to make it look like she wasn't forewarned so he wouldn't get in trouble on his contract. (but he confused her ). Wouldn't that be a hoot to think she was trying to look out for him and his contract?
    To the bolded part then IMO he should of saved the proposal for Molly. If what Jason said himself is true(about being in love with 2 women) then he had no business proposing then. He can easily get away with telling Melissa that he wants to take things slow, meet her parents and then get engaged(can always film it). It appears from the screencaps/proposal he didn't do that. Then when he had the change of heart he could of dated Molly and logically without much groaning proposed to her. Which would equal one proposal not potentially 2. I know I could be wrong but I believe in more than just RS so I do believe, however it happened, he is with Molly now. I also believe that he broke up with Melissa on camera as well. I can easily admit here if I'm wrong and have no problem doing so.