Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3304556;
    I know that RS says it has nothing to do directly with DeAnna, but the dirty with a capital D seems like a hint that it does have to do with her. My thoughts are that Melissa finds out that D is there and TPTB play majorly with her insecurities.

Capital D for Dallas?

Maybe he kicks Mel off sooner than we think, but then pulls a Brad, sends both F2 girls home and boots'er to Dallas to grovel. Then her dad reveals that the reason he doesn't want to be on film is because he's an exorcist so he ressurects the dead dove and it flies overtop of their secret wedding ceremony in Vegas.

Eh? Eh?!?

I thought that was Chris that said the drama in Big D, not RS.

FORT Regular

So now Steve is saying he's going to give help with the K Moon/Rebecca clue. Sheesh, he really can't keep a secret!

Quote Originally Posted by tryagain;3304629;
    So now Steve is saying he's going to give help with the K Moon/Rebecca clue. Sheesh, he really can't keep a secret!

Are we really that far off? Man, I thought the anagram was money.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=tryagain;3304629;]So now Steve is saying he's going to give help with the K Moon/Rebecca clue. Sheesh, he really can't keep a secret![/QUOTE]

I very sincerely hope that is true. I am ready to get on with this and get in over with. It's time to move on to something else.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304610;
    They turn them off at a point during overnights/FD's.
    There has never been an overnight date until this season. An overnight is an overnight--for a reason--Molly and Jason had choices during this date just like the FD card and date.
    I think the exact same rules would apply--otherwise in the 2 hr time frame we had--we would have heard a lot more--even if producer generated. Things stopped at a certain point.
    From what I know of what goes on behind the scenes and the clout Jason has--YEAH the mikes were turned off at a point and the they were left alone.
    I just wanted to add: does that mean something happened. NO. It doesn't.
    The point I was trying to make is its always stated to play down the time spent intimately and over the past few seasons I have found out(not from scs or personal photos---OH DARN!) that playing cards and 20 questions are not the case. Things are going on under dem sheets.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304633;
    I just wanted to add: does that mean something happened. NO. It doesn't.
    The point I was trying to make is its always stated to play down the time spent intimately and over the past few seasons I have found out(not from scs or personal photos---OH DARN!) that playing cards and 20 questions are not the case. Things are going on under dem sheets.
    Well, gee, Andy Baldwin sat right there and told JK (?) that he "hooked up" with 2 of the contestants. It was hotly contested exactly what he meant, but he was asked point blank.

Where is that duck comment........
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Newbie

RS told us today that all of his clues (first one is K Moon/Rebecca) will tie in during the FINALE. None of them will make sense until they are all put together (like puzzle pieces). I don't think his first clue can be figured out at this point.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by vevans1012;3304641;
    RS told us today that all of his clues (first one is K Moon/Rebecca) will tie in during the FINALE. None of them will make sense until they are all put together (like puzzle pieces). I don't think his first clue can be figured out at this point.
    Then there is absolutely no sense in giving them to us now. The end.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

So new I'm nervous! but here goes. I put this up on the riddle thread... I may be crazy, but what if???

Mel's HTD freaks J out - so he sends her home. There was foreshadowing on this point in the preview on Monday. Therefore, F4 = Mel
    Naomi, or Na (!) doesn't get much press at all (no SCs in NZ, for example). F3= Na
    Then Big D shows up (the horror!) and talks to Jason. Why he would listen to her, I don't know. But anyway, it's Deanna Drama. oooh..
    so everyone's nervous.

Now the voiceover (Jill and Mol): "She's back!"
    It has *nothing to do* with Deanna!

Music please... the big shock....
    It's really Mel who's back!
    so Off with Jill's head F3, the second time = Jill poor jilly
    Mol = F2 (so much for Confident Me)
    and voila! Mel = F1
    and the riddle is solved.

I need a life.