Page 11 of 1826 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3297723;
    After 12 seasons of The Bachelor why would ABC, give false sc's.
    to quote RS - "cause they finally got a brain" and they are tired of everybody figuring out F1 before the season even starts
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

That was a question I had some time ago with the purple dress lady being led away. How does he end up back at the pool area after that to break down?

eta

I sure wouldn't be holding his hand if he gave me a fake proposal.

eta2

From what I recall, he said that our basing the outcome (Melissa is F1) is based on something we can't rely on.
    Last edited by atem; 01-31-2009 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3297730;
    That was a question I had some time ago with the purple dress lady being led away. How does he end up back at the pool area after that to break down?

eta

I didn't say "fake" in the sense you're implying. It's not like I'm inferring that it's anything close to what Deanna got him to do, just some acting. Jillian got a "fake" proposal, she still wants the real thing but it was all part of the show.

Maybe it still is Melissa that gets the real proposal, but it won't happen like we've seen on the preview footage, and we'll all be scratching our heads wondering what happened, then RS will come the rescue the following Tuesday and explain it all
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3297726;
    Do you think that RS is saying that Melissa is not the F1?

I thought he was insinuating that while we are all busy looking at freckles and a pinky ring and deciphering who the F1 is, we are missing the bigger picture and there is more to the story than we know. Not necessarily that we are wrong about the F1, but that the bombshell is the back story or how it all unfolds.
    That is how I took it ~ that we automatically assumed Melissa won the Bachelor's heart because we identified her in this picture with Jason putting a ring on her. It appears we have misread this screencap in that there is more going on and that Melissa may in fact not have won his heart.

That is why I theorized that after doing this that Jason rejects her ... somehow.

I keep remembering his saying not to believe what I see or read. Why read? Other posts? Insider information that is not correct? Articles?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3297730;

eta

eta2

From what I recall, he said that our basing the outcome (Melissa is F1) is based on something we can't rely on.
    Well, we can't rely on television footage as it can be fake IMO

I really need to go visit his sight again!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3297737;
    That is how I took it ~ that we automatically assumed Melissa won the Bachelor's heart because we identified her in this picture with Jason putting a ring on her. It appears we have misread this screencap in that there is more going on and that Melissa may in fact not have won his heart.

That is why I theorized that after doing this that Jason rejects her ... somehow.

Oh, I hope not. That proposal scene seems so heartfelt. His voice and her gasp and the look he has on his face. That would be truly sad. Not to mention jaw-dropping!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3297737;

I keep remembering his saying not to believe what I see or read. Why read? Other posts? Insider information that is not correct?
    Then you agree with me. That's not what ducky2 is stating. ducky2 is stating that the backstory is different, but the outcome is the same.

eta

In no way do I think that it means Jillian is F1. Even though I wish it were so.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3297705;
    What you guys are posting about with theories still doesn't answer IMO the specific snark from RS on the pinky ring and freckles showing that it's Melissa. None of what I'm reading changes that outcome from the screencaps.

I'm just reading changes to the back-story on how the proposal to Melissa happens.

I guess I will wait for his so-called 'clue' Tuesday.
    It appeared to me that Reality Steve was indicating that for all of our interpretation of the screencaps, we here @ the FORT had gotten it wrong. I thought he was saying that Melissa was not F1. Others have said that is not what Reality Steve actually says.

I think we need to specifically figure that point out.

Now...here's another point. After we started lambasting Reality Steve and going after the validity of his sources ( because face it, somebody had to tell this man all of this stuff), some very interesting things began to surface. It does not surprise me that there are leaks. There are always leaks. It is just a matter of who hears those leaks.
    Now somebody on here went after Jeremy as the source of Reality Steve's info. The idea itself to me wasn't that farfetched; however, much to sdl's chagrin, Jeremy is more highly thought of then he realized, and the reaction was immediate, unpleasant, but at the same time revealing.
    Sdl took a bashing ( like you can get on the ABC board I believe - if you have ever been there, you can emphasize), but without revealing names, sdl was able to tell me relationships that came forth to separately and immediately "defend" what had been said.

It appears that Melissa is F1.

Now how she gets there is going to be something else. That is what we have to come up with.

I am trying to think of it using RS's clues and all of the screencaps that we have. We can't throw Molly out of the F2 because we know that she was in north NZ by virtue of the screencaps, therefore, we know that we don't go from F3 to F1.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3297743;
    Oh, I hope not. That proposal scene seems so heartfelt. His voice and her gasp and the look he has on his face. That would be truly sad. Not to mention jaw-dropping!

I agree! I doubt this is something Jason would do though. The look on his face during the proposal shows that he is wanting to propose to her.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3297736;
    I didn't say "fake" in the sense you're implying. It's not like I'm inferring that it's anything close to what Deanna got him to do, just some acting. Jillian got a "fake" proposal, she still wants the real thing but it was all part of the show.

Maybe it still is Melissa that gets the real proposal, but it won't happen like we've seen on the preview footage, and we'll all be scratching our heads wondering what happened, then RS will come the rescue the following Tuesday and explain it all
    However, it would have to be on that day. The woman is wearing the same dress. Are you saying that they would have them dress up for a mock proposal?