Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304584;
    I can't begin to tell you how many times this is said--and it is just not so. I was surprised to find out this is not the case more often times from not--and it comes from sources right from the horses mouths.
    Nothing could have happened in the tent--and I will take his word.
    But (and I'm sure you knew that was coming! ) I have been told more times than naught, things are going on under those sheets.
    I mean what is the the protagonist supposed to say: "I had hard core nitty gritty slobbering sex with that ho?"
    Wicked wicked! Besides which, Jason would say "Her and I had . . ."
    Does anyone around here still have a tape of Trista's season? I distinctly remember in their opening conversation Chris Harrison saying something to her to the effect she'd said she was going to sleep with the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3304572;
    Hi.. I'm not a sleuther, just a regular reader who enjoys this site very much and all of your talent here. This is only my 2nd post.

I also like anagrams sometimes.

I know the exact phrasing by RS is driving some people crazy because it does not appear to be gramatically correct... "All is not as seems" (instead of "All is not as IT seems")

HOWEVER, posssible anagram in this one...
    All is not as seems = last ones melissa

In some anagrams, if you just add in proper punctuation, it really makes sense.

Last One's Melissa

Ya all think maybe this was actually a little hidden clue? Ok, going back to my reading now.. LOL
    I love it! I mean, I don't love that Melissa is F1, but I love that you noticed this.

I think Melissa really is the F1 but there's a very bumpy journey in the finale to reach that point. We might not see the entire story on screen, maybe only part of it. Those screencaps are misleading because we don't see anyone in that style of blue dress for the FRC. The blue dress proposal is shot later with Melissa, after some kind of conflict is resolved?

I think the thing Steve has a hard time wrapping his head around is WHY Melissa would accept the proposal after the jawdropper happens. Like he's thinking anyone in her right mind would have pushed Jason off the cliff into the ocean.

Hello folks, long time lurker and new poster here. I've been curious about this RS stuff too, and I spent some time googling K Moon last night after he posted his Q&A. I haven't had time to read all posts since I last read, so forgive me if this has already been posted.

In my searches, I found that there's an author/poet from Texas who sometimes goes by the name of K Moon. She was referred to as this in some old newspaper article I found online, or she's referred to as K Moon Winters. She's won various awards, published books, worked on TV shows, etc. I tried to find some of her poems to see if a clue might be in one, but all I could find was one about Dallas in 1963 when Kennedy was killed.

I have no clue if she or her writings could be what "K Moon" refers to, but just thought I'd throw that out there. My guess is she's not who/what RS is referring to, but the Texas connection caught my eye.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 02-04-2009 at 08:38 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304584;
    I can't begin to tell you how many times this is said--and it is just not so. I was surprised to find out this is not the case more often times from not--and it comes from sources right from the horses mouths.
    Nothing could have happened in the tent--and I will take his word.
    But (and I'm sure you knew that was coming! ) I have been told more times than naught, things are going on under those sheets.
    I mean what is the the protagonist supposed to say: "I had hard core nitty gritty slobbering sex with that ho?"
    But not the tent with all the crew, the handlers, and the mics?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304598;
    But not the tent with all the crew, the handlers, and the mics?
    AAAaaaaa - ya forgot the blaring lights and the astro turf
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

So no one thinks getting back with his ex wife is a possibility? I thought that had some legs! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3304604;
    So no one thinks getting back with his ex wife is a possibility? I thought that had some legs! LOL!
    Nope - they have moved on...........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304587;
    He doesn't give that as a "clue" though. He says that is what the theme for this season's show should be.

I want to know what TPTB did that is jaw dropping/dirty.

And why isn't there a rose ceremony game?

Also, what about the rumors about a lawsuit. I have seen references to the rumor, but nothing about what would cause someone filing a lawsuit.
    RS said that people missed a big clue in one of his blogs so I think that's why people were trying to read between the lines.

I'm starting to believe the whole thing is fake. The interviews with the women after the show (link in Steve's blog) are just so weird. No one has been surprised by being let go (except maybe Natalie-haha). No rose ceremony game. Something is just off.

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304592;
    Do you think it would be difficult to have "hot sweaty munkey jungle sex" with mics on and sound guys and so many production people there? I know that they leave them alone for the FS dates, but have never heard that they do this early. Obviously Melissa doesn't feel anything happened or they would not be engaged.
    They turn them off at a point during overnights/FD's.
    There has never been an overnight date until this season. An overnight is an overnight--for a reason--Molly and Jason had choices during this date just like the FD card and date.
    I think the exact same rules would apply--otherwise in the 2 hr time frame we had--we would have heard a lot more--even if producer generated. Things stopped at a certain point.
    From what I know of what goes on behind the scenes and the clout Jason has--YEAH the mikes were turned off at a point and the they were left alone.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3304604;
    Although it would hurt the F2 for this scenario to take place, I think that it would be the best thing in the world for that baby. Frankly? I think, though, when Mom left, she may have set her sights on greener pastures, and she hasn't looked back. She may wish him well, she may be shaking her head in wonder, and she may be even slightly impressed, but I don't think it will change the way that she feels about him as a romantic interest.

Who can ever say why it's there for one person but isn't there for another?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan