Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304350;
    Hey, Kasha, where is that picure of Fleiss?
    Here ya go: one of my faves!

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3304572;
    Hi.. I'm not a sleuther, just a regular reader who enjoys this site very much and all of your talent here. This is only my 2nd post.

I also like anagrams sometimes.

I know the exact phrasing by RS is driving some people crazy because it does not appear to be gramatically correct... "All is not as seems" (instead of "All is not as IT seems")

HOWEVER, posssible anagram in this one...
    All is not as seems = last ones melissa

In some anagrams, if you just add in proper punctuation, it really makes sense.

Last One's Melissa

Ya all think maybe this was actually a little hidden clue? Ok, going back to my reading now.. LOL

Well there ya go. It is odd that he doesn't have the saying as it should be. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3304570;
    I am going to throw something out and see if it sticks.

It is possible that he his now engaged to his ex wife. I believe she broke up with him for a more exciting life? Something like that, doesn't matter. I can easily see her regretting her decision and falling in love with him all over again. This is an ending that would please some, annoy others, be tearful and worse than Brad's in some eyes.

How did this happen? Either before the filming began and they were too far into it to change horses or during the filming. She came to see him with Ty instead of her brother to profess her love and ask him to consider trying again. ???? Not as crazy as some things I have read and it is an obvious possibliity. Right under our noses.

It speaks to Melissa witholding despite the fact he draws her to him every chance he gets. I posted that Melissa did not seem all that excited to be spending time with him in his home after that show. He is the one who grabs and hugs her; she is not initiating it. It would explain that she knows she is the designated winner ahead of time.

Just a theory.

shoepie - THIS scenario is the best Ive heard yet. This makes a lot of sense, to me. I can see where it could be possible he wasn't into either girl enough to commit, and take the leap..and has since been seeing his ex wife.
    This would explain some of the rumors questioning whether or not he is currently with the f1, still. Maybe it never happened. Your scenario would definitely be a shocking finale..and would explain why some fans will feel this way, and some will feel other emotions.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3304572;
    Hi.. I'm not a sleuther, just a regular reader who enjoys this site very much and all of your talent here. This is only my 2nd post.

I also like anagrams sometimes.

I know the exact phrasing by RS is driving some people crazy because it does not appear to be gramatically correct... "All is not as seems" (instead of "All is not as IT seems")

HOWEVER, posssible anagram in this one...
    All is not as seems = last ones melissa

In some anagrams, if you just add in proper punctuation, it really makes sense.

Last One's Melissa

Ya all think maybe this was actually a little hidden clue? Ok, going back to my reading now.. LOL
    RS stated that his clues aren't going to solve it as easily as you think.

I think I'm sticking with my theory about Molly being a plant. It even makes the night in the tent make more sense. Supposedly Jason comes out of this "smelling like a rose". Even though he's telling us nothing happened (despite her loss of her own clothing and the animal-like groining noises) few people are buying it. But if its revealed later that she is a plant and they were both in on staging the whole scene, they both look lily-white rather than a little trashy. The producers show us a little trash because sex sells but it doesn't tarnish the love story with the real F1. And even if they did the deed....why wouldn't she just go home in her own clothes. The TIME that she comes home incinuates enough. Coming home in his clothes just turns the knife. We have interpretted alot of "events" as tests for Melissa (Watching the GH kiss-a-thon, being stood up, even making her be one of the girls listening to his kissing ratings). I don't know. It just ties alot of what we're hearing together.

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304451;
    Jason did say in his blog that nothing happened in the tent.
    I can't begin to tell you how many times this is said--and it is just not so. I was surprised to find out this is not the case more often times from not--and it comes from sources right from the horses mouths.
    Nothing could have happened in the tent--and I will take his word.
    But (and I'm sure you knew that was coming! ) I have been told more times than naught, things are going on under those sheets.
    I mean what is the the protagonist supposed to say: "I had hard core nitty gritty slobbering sex with that ho?"
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3304582;
    RS stated that his clues aren't going to solve it as easily as you think.

He doesn't give that as a "clue" though. He says that is what the theme for this season's show should be.

I want to know what TPTB did that is jaw dropping/dirty.

And why isn't there a rose ceremony game?

Also, what about the rumors about a lawsuit. I have seen references to the rumor, but nothing about what would cause someone filing a lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304587;
    He doesn't give that as a "clue" though. He says that is what the theme for this season's show should be.

I want to know what TPTB did that is jaw dropping/dirty.

And why isn't there a rose ceremony game?

Also, what about the rumors about a lawsuit. I have seen references to the rumor, but nothing about what would cause someone filing a lawsuit.

Rumor - Rumor - Rumor
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304584;
    I can't begin to tell you how many times this is said--and it is just not so. I was surprised to find out this is not the case more often times from not--and it comes from sources right from the horses mouths.
    Nothing could have happened in the tent--and I will take his word.
    But (and I'm sure you knew that was coming! ) I have been told more times than naught, things are going on under those sheets.
    I mean what is the the protagonist supposed to say: "I had hard core nitty gritty slobbering sex with that ho?"
    Do you think it would be difficult to have "hot sweaty munkey jungle sex" with mics on and sound guys and so many production people there? I know that they leave them alone for the FS dates, but have never heard that they do this early. Obviously Melissa doesn't feel anything happened or they would not be engaged.

Hi again... Wow somebody have me a You just made my day!

I didn't consider the "All is not as seems" as a clue, but more as statement he was making... just my take on how RS meant it.

I'll leave it to the REAL sleuthers to figure out the 4 clues (I spent 2 hours on the 1st one, the K Moon/Rebecca one, and have given up...LOL)