Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMondello;3304550;
    Dirty with a capital D? Okay, let's have some fun. F2 gets rejected, is majorly ticked off and throws Jason in that huge pool. F1 is walking down the path toward Jason, falls on her heels and breaks an ankle, splits her dress (hence the argument that there are two different types of dresses). They both get the proposal "blessed" by a native bird. (Gross) F2 reveals something that happens during the FD or LCD and makes a huge scene on exit. (Has any bachelorette made a really big scene?) F1s old boyfriend shows up to stop the proposal. Hmm, can't think of anything plausibly dirty with a captital D.
    Me no likey that love story.:nono

Sheesh....bird blessing on the car is bad enough.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304557;
    I wonder if this is where RS got his scoop. Former B'ette post is in the comments section for the Feb. 03 blog.
    Thank you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304558;
    Me no likey that love story.:nono

Sheesh....bird blessing on the car is bad enough.
    I totally agree. I like the scenario where he lets one go and then realizes he made the wrong decision and goes after her. I also love it when a man makes a total fool of himself for the woman he loves. Okay, enough about that. I need to read a day's worth of posts to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3304477;
    I think he said they stayed up all night talking...and kissing I am sure...we will never really know what happened. Of course he isn't going to come out and say he did anything...remember his bride to be is reading this too, I am sure.
    See, I'm having a hard time "wrapping my head around this" since I haven't heard either of them give an explanation of why Molly had on his clothes the next morning. If someone other than Molly is "his bride to-be," how would they take this????

Not sure if that comment was from a former b'ette - it is not identified as one - but seems to be assumed to be
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3304556;
    I know that RS says it has nothing to do directly with DeAnna, but the dirty with a capital D seems like a hint that it does have to do with her. My thoughts are that Melissa finds out that D is there and TPTB play majorly with her insecurities.
    But CH says everybody was rooting for them- or maybe thats just the crew as they watch her try to navigate through Fleiss' web of deceit. I want to know why no tears with those that have left. That sounds fishy to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3304567;
    Not sure if that comment was from a former b'ette - it is not identified as one - but seems to be assumed to be

Cape, Former B'ette is her nic for her posts. Not at RS's blog, but at Lincee's.

FORT Fogey

I am going to throw something out and see if it sticks.

It is possible that he his now engaged to his ex wife. I believe she broke up with him for a more exciting life? Something like that, doesn't matter. I can easily see her regretting her decision and falling in love with him all over again. This is an ending that would please some, annoy others, be tearful and worse than Brad's in some eyes.

How did this happen? Either before the filming began and they were too far into it to change horses or during the filming. She came to see him with Ty instead of her brother to profess her love and ask him to consider trying again. ???? Not as crazy as some things I have read and it is an obvious possibliity. Right under our noses.

It speaks to Melissa witholding despite the fact he draws her to him every chance he gets. I posted that Melissa did not seem all that excited to be spending time with him in his home after that show. He is the one who grabs and hugs her; she is not initiating it. It would explain that she knows she is the designated winner ahead of time.

Just a theory.

Hi.. I'm not a sleuther, just a regular reader who enjoys this site very much and all of your talent here. This is only my 2nd post.

I also like anagrams sometimes.

I know the exact phrasing by RS is driving some people crazy because it does not appear to be gramatically correct... "All is not as seems" (instead of "All is not as IT seems")

HOWEVER, posssible anagram in this one...
    All is not as seems = last ones melissa

In some anagrams, if you just add in proper punctuation, it really makes sense.

Last One's Melissa

Ya all think maybe this was actually a little hidden clue? Ok, going back to my reading now.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3304572;
    Hi.. I'm not a sleuther, just a regular reader who enjoys this site very much and all of your talent here. This is only my 2nd post.

I also like anagrams sometimes.

I know the exact phrasing by RS is driving some people crazy because it does not appear to be gramatically correct... "All is not as seems" (instead of "All is not as IT seems")

HOWEVER, posssible anagram in this one...
    All is not as seems = last ones melissa

In some anagrams, if you just add in proper punctuation, it really makes sense.

Last One's Melissa

Ya all think maybe this was actually a little hidden clue? Ok, going back to my reading now.. LOL

Nicely done!!