Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304537;
    Spine made of pasta.

So, how do we figure in Former B'ette's post that she knows how it all plays out, and the one thing she says is that it is dirty with a capital D.

RS says jawdropping, Former B'ette says dirty with a capital D. Obviously, it is producer driven. It's more than just analyzing the sc's. The edit is off the norm in that none of the girls are heartbroken when they leave.

There is no rose ceremony game. Why?

WTH is it.

Who is this "Former B'ette", and how would she know? There were only 2 Bachettes left at that time: Melissa and Molly
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304540;
    Who is this "Former B'ette", and how would she know? There were only 2 Bachettes left at that time: Melissa and Molly

We used to get some of the inside scoop with Kate's blog ... from her and other former Bachelorettes ... how did they know? Because it's a small Bachelor community.

Loose lips.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304544;
    We used to get some of the inside scoop with Kate's blog ... from her and other former Bachelorettes ... how did they know? Because it's a small Bachelor community.

Loose lips.
    I wish they would let one of us know then.

Why RS, and not us?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Someone posted on RS's comments that Bevin was a bridesmaid at Jason's first wedding. Anyone know if this is true/false?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304537;
    Spine made of pasta.

So, how do we figure in Former B'ette's post that she knows how it all plays out, and the one thing she says is that it is dirty with a capital D.

RS says jawdropping, Former B'ette says dirty with a capital D. Obviously, it is producer driven. It's more than just analyzing the sc's. The edit is off the norm in that none of the girls are heartbroken when they leave.

There is no rose ceremony game. Why?

WTH is it.
    Dirty with a capital D? Okay, let's have some fun. F2 gets rejected, is majorly ticked off and throws Jason in that huge pool. F1 is walking down the path toward Jason, falls on her heels and breaks an ankle, splits her dress (hence the argument that there are two different types of dresses). They both get the proposal "blessed" by a native bird. (Gross) F2 reveals something that happens during the FD or LCD and makes a huge scene on exit. (Has any bachelorette made a really big scene?) F1s old boyfriend shows up to stop the proposal. Hmm, can't think of anything plausibly dirty with a captital D.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304548;
    Someone posted on RS's comments that Bevin was a bridesmaid at Jason's first wedding. Anyone know if this is true/false?
    It was shown on DeAnna's season that this is true. Someone picked her out of a picture from the wedding.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3304548;
    True Bet I believe she was a good friend of Jason's first wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304540;
    The obvious comeback to that is that they have "sources" inside production. The same way that some discarded bachelor from a previous season, or his dog's neighbor's second cousins' best friend posting on their behalf, has insights into the show forever and ever because they were once on the show a few seasons past. Yeah, that's a load of crap. I'd no more trust such a source than I'd trust somebody saying "Oh, yeah, I know something, but I'm not telling!"

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

I know that RS says it has nothing to do directly with DeAnna, but the dirty with a capital D seems like a hint that it does have to do with her. My thoughts are that Melissa finds out that D is there and TPTB play majorly with her insecurities.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304547;
    I wish they would let one of us know then.

Why RS, and not us?

I wonder if this is where RS got his scoop. Former B'ette post is in the comments section for the Feb. 03 blog.