Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Thank goodness, for awhile I thought I was screaming into the wilderness. All I kept hearing was "He's been blogging for 14 seasons now and has contacts." Don't get me wrong - I like his blog - think he's funny and he notices a lot that I don't on the show. But, I'm not going to believe everything he's said until there's some proof. (For me - that will be if the ATFR goes the way he said - if it does I will offer him my appologizes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3336050;
    RS still says he thinks Jason is a decent guy persuaded by TPTB into this. I saw (can't remember if it was RS or elsewhere) the possibility that he went to the taping of ATFR and they said you either tell her or we will, meaning on camera.
    So, are you saying Fleiss was going to break up with Melissa for Jason? Gee, that sounds like in Elementary School.

That Fleiss, such a nice guy:

Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3336057;
    Thank goodness, for awhile I thought I was screaming into the wilderness. All I kept hearing was "He's been blogging for 14 seasons now and has contacts." Don't get me wrong - I like his blog - think he's funny and he notices a lot that I don't on the show. But, I'm not going to believe everything he's said until there's some proof. (For me - that will be if the ATFR goes the way he said - if it does I will offer him my appologizes.
    BUT it's not going to end the way Steve said because ABC has the power to edit, you realize that?

And may I say something too, notice how Steve is very careful about applying blame. For example, with Molly he said from my sources she's an innocent victim. Now, it's hard for most of us to believe Molly is innocent, but the fact that he is making an effort to say Molly was in the dark, suggests this was someone who was careful to fact check, and also only wants to blame those responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3335708;
    I FINALLY got caught up in reading every single post on this thread so that I would make sure that I did not repeat anything. I have some very strong opinions of what RS has said, not to mention really strong opinions about Jason, Molly, Fleiss and his minions. Grab a drink and sit back, this might be a looooong post. But then those that know me know that I usually do have a lot to say!

First off, I totally 100% believe RS. There is nothing in it for him to make up a lie. He has watched and blogged about many, many seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. The ONLY ones that have something to gain by making sure that this story does not see the light of day are Jason, Molly, Fleiss and his evil minions. I even went so far today to send an email to Whoopi and Elisabeth on The View asking them what they thought about the latest scandal. Did they believe it and what they thought that it would mean for the ones involved that are going to be skewered by the viewing public. I also made sure to tell them where exactly they could see what scandal I was talking about just in case by some chance they had not heard about it yet. So yes, I completely believe RS!!!!

Let's start with Fleiss in the line up of those that have some gall and apparently think that they can screw with people and get away with it. Fleiss does NOT care about any romance blooming or lasting from his show. Fleiss is about the ratings and the money! If Fleiss thinks that drama is what sells, then drama is what he provides........EVEN IF HE HAS TO MAKE IT UP AS HE GOES ALONG!!!!!!! Not enough drama this season? No biggie, throw Deanna on a plane, send her to NZ and let it be known that "she made a mistake". This is the man that was pissed that Brad would not bow down to his wishes even when threatened with a law suit. Remember that after Brad's season heads rolled, jobs were lost and Fleiss staged an ENTIRE SEASON from start to finish with the daughter of a guy that he has worked with on other productions before!!! This show is Fleiss' baby, his cash cow, and the only thing that matters to him. Look up devil in the dictionary.........know who's picture that is?????? Yep, it's Mike Fleiss himself. Also please keep in mind who this man's family members are. Name Heidi ring a bell??????

Fleiss Minions ~ These are the people that poke, prod and LIE to the people on the show to get the DRAMA that Fleiss wants. Why do they do it? They don't want to be the next one looking for a new job, especially with the economy the way it is now. The old saying Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned?????? Think about Fleiss being scorned.......real or imagined. They do his bidding. He says get so and so to do this or that, they say ok. Do they all agree with him? My answer would be NO. If they did we would not have the leaks that we have but they also want to make damn sure that their names are left out of it because they want that job still.

Jason, Jason, Jason. What bothers me the most is that so many people have put this mere mortal onto this pedestal and think that he would not and could not do anything to hurt anyone. News flash ~ For those of you that do not remember, he threw his ex (the mother of his son) under the bus last season because it made him look like a better man. He said that she wanted out of the marriage, she wasn't ready to be a wife and mother, she wanted a different life, she went after another man. Now we have him on pre-season interviews this time around saying that he and his ex have a great relationship and that they are close for Ty's sake. Wanna bet the ex laid down the law after last season and told him that if he tried that crap again she would take his sorry butt back to court? I do! Also, Jason has not been honest in his interviews so far. He said last season that he saw Deanna and decided he HAD to meet her. Well, well, well, imagine my surprise (not really) when we find out THIS time that he had applied to be the bachelor BEFORE Brad's season and was turned down. TPTB called him and asked him to be on Deanna's show. Anything to get on tv I guess. This is also the guy that has claimed that he loves his son so much, he is the most important thing in his life........really Jason??????? Sure about that Jason?????? Two seasons of The Bachelor, two seasons of his son being exposed on national tv, two season of meeting women that will NOT be in Ty's life for any long period of time, but yes, it's all about your son. During the conversation with Molly when asked what Jason would grab if his house was on fire his answer SHOULD HAVE BEEN TY. Even my husband caught that one before I could say a word or give a look. For Jason to have proposed to Melissa, after telling her over and over that he was REAL with her and then TO BREAK HER HEART ON NATIONAL TV is so many shades of wrong. I hope that Jason and Molly DO last because if not there is not a woman out in this world with any self worth that would take this ass as her husband. Dating Molly behind Melissa's back? Ummmm, not cool at all. Jason deserves whatever the public throws at him for this crap that he has pulled.

Molly. I don't care if the Molly fans are thrilled that the two of them are together now or not. I don't care that those same fans are trying to throw Melissa under the bus. Molly knew that Jason did NOT pick her at the FRC. Molly knew that her contract said NO CONTACT with Jason after the fact. Molly knew that she was going to look like the other woman when this came out. If Molly doesn't care about any of that, then great, have fun with the jerk but remember, what goes around comes around and he WILL get tired of you as well. Molly has really done her family proud. I hope that they can forgive her for putting them through all of this. And for those saying that maybe Jason lied to Molly and she thought that Melissa was out of the picture.........perhaps she should have made sure and not taken his word for it. I personally do not buy that story for one minute. Molly wanted Jason, Molly got Jason. She comes across as the type that doesn't care who they hurt to get what they want.

So there you go. Just MY two cents about all of this crap. And yes, I think that it was planned from the beginning or shortly after the beginning.

How could she possibly believe that, when she knew the show wasn't done airing, probably hadn't even began airing yet. Which meant he and Melissa was still together. She should have said wait Jason, let's hold off until the show is done. That's at least what a respectable woman would have done.

I still think if it plays out the way RS says, then it's pretty dirty on Jason's part.

I think the first hour of the AFTER show, they will show how Melissa and Jason got there and I think 30 minutes into the show, he will then dump her. I don't think I can see that, I think I would cry. That will be very sad.

I hope that RS's contacts are wrong! I really really hope in two weeks, RS is WRONG!!!!
    Melissa-"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3336030;
    And yet, many are taking RS's statement as gospel. I e-mailed him early today asking about a contradiction in his blog and have not heard back. The contradiction was this:

He heard this shocking news on Sunday Jan. 25th (or earlier) - on Monday he watched the Bachelor and wrote his blog - on Tuesday he starts his blog with his "Exclusive Bachelor News" to tell us not to believe everything we see or read" and starts giving us clues. Then he posts his regular blog. In that blog he describes Jason as an "honest, decent guy". So, if he knew what Jason was going to do to Melissa in the ATFR on Sunday then why on Monday would he write that about Jason?
    Just Logic, I am thoroughly convinced that RS is straight up but I love your persistence in reconciling this inconsistency, so go for it! I'm with you all the way. This is exactly what FORT is about.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3336030;
    And yet, many are taking RS's statement as gospel. I e-mailed him early today asking about a contradiction in his blog and have not heard back. The contradiction was this:

He heard this shocking news on Sunday Jan. 25th (or earlier) - on Monday he watched the Bachelor and wrote his blog - on Tuesday he starts his blog with his "Exclusive Bachelor News" to tell us not to believe everything we see or read" and starts giving us clues. Then he posts his regular blog. In that blog he describes Jason as an "honest, decent guy". So, if he knew what Jason was going to do to Melissa in the ATFR on Sunday then why on Monday would he write that about Jason?
    Could be that he did not know all of the information, but that it was going to end up being Jason with Molly just no details?

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3336057;
    You're not screaming into the wilderness, but there is quite a faction posting who just cannot or will not entertain the idea that Steve is just wrong (either intentionally or unintentionally) and will jump all over anyone who disagrees. Most of them post during the day - for some reason the evening posters seem more even-keel and open-minded. I'm not disputing that Jason may not be with Melissa anymore, or that he may be with Molly. To me, that's neither here nor there at this point.

As far as this guy blogging for 14 seasons, to me, that says that he's been trying for 14 years to get noticed in a bigger way and hasn't. He's a sales rep (I think that's what I read) and from what I can glean by Googling him, he does a 2 hour sports segment from 7 PM to 9 PM on a Dallas radio show (don't know if it's daily or weekly), but lived in LA at some point. Perhaps his 15 minutes of fame didn't last long enough and he hasn't been able to find the hook that makes him famous? I dunno - could be. Then again, maybe not.

Also, I don't care what the guy says, I think there is some relationship between him and the dudes that are listed on the Bachelor staff (Jason Carbone is the only name I remember for sure, the other might be Frank.) If RS is in cahoots with ABC on this, perhaps that's how the contact was initiated. If he's not in cahoots, perhaps there is an axe to grind or bad blood. Who knows? It's all speculation at this point, and may always be.

I read on some entertainment news site that Jason was spotted at the Burbank airport today, wearing sunglasses and trying not to be noticed but failing miserably. That's kinda sad - he's crucified based on what some dood has blogged. Doesn't say much for the human race, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bekalc;3336063;
    BUT it's not going to end the way Steve said because ABC has the power to edit, you realize that?

And may I say something too, notice how Steve is very careful about applying blame. For example, with Molly he said from my sources she's an innocent victim. Now, it's hard for most of us to believe Molly is innocent, but the fact that he is making an effort to say Molly was in the dark, suggests this was someone who was careful to fact check, and also only wants to blame those responsible.
    I realize that they can edit it anyway they want to but I don't know if they'd actually go through the time and money. Why? If it is the way RS says their ratings will be high. As sad as it is lots and lots of people will watch to see someone elses misery.

Quote Originally Posted by momto4QTs;3336069;
    Could be that he did not know all of the information, but that it was going to end up being Jason with Molly just no details?
    I don't think so. He seems almost angry about the way Melissa will be treated.