Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by vintonmom;3336033;
    Good point. You'd think he'd start portraying Jason as a liar, or a dog.
    Or, at the very least, not write that.

Quote Originally Posted by vintonmom;3336033;
    Good point. You'd think he'd start portraying Jason as a liar, or a dog.
    Good point...makes you go hmmmm!
    Melissa-"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3336030;
    And yet, many are taking RS's statement as gospel. I e-mailed him early today asking about a contradiction in his blog and have not heard back. The contradiction was this:

He heard this shocking news on Sunday Jan. 25th (or earlier) - on Monday he watched the Bachelor and wrote his blog - on Tuesday he starts his blog with his "Exclusive Bachelor News" to tell us not to believe everything we see or read" and starts giving us clues. Then he posts his regular blog. In that blog he describes Jason as an "honest, decent guy". So, if he knew what Jason was going to do to Melissa in the ATFR on Sunday then why on Monday would he write that about Jason?
    Things that make you go
    Last edited by hayleysmommy; 02-19-2009 at 11:39 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

I won't claim he's telling a lie, I think what he believes what he's heard. But I'm not sure I trust the info that he's passed on.

And yet, many are taking RS's statement as gospel. I e-mailed him early today asking about a contradiction in his blog and have not heard back. The contradiction was this:

He heard this shocking news on Sunday Jan. 25th (or earlier) - on Monday he watched the Bachelor and wrote his blog - on Tuesday he starts his blog with his "Exclusive Bachelor News" to tell us not to believe everything we see or read" and starts giving us clues. Then he posts his regular blog. In that blog he describes Jason as an "honest, decent guy". So, if he knew what Jason was going to do to Melissa in the ATFR on Sunday then why on Monday would he write that about Jason?
    Agreed - I find there is much logic missing from any of this. At this point, I'm convinced this is all the machination of the Fleiss-meister. That's not to say my mind couldn't be swayed with some hard evidence but so far, I've not seen that.

I really truly believe that if this had any credibility, it would garner more attention on the news and entertainment circuit than what's been out there (which is pretty much, "Hey...have ya heard about the controversy surrounding The Bachelor?")

If any hard proof exists, Reality Steve and Alethiea (say that out loud, it sounds like Alicia with a lisp) wouldn't be the only ones to dig it up.

RS still says he thinks Jason is a decent guy persuaded by TPTB into this. I saw (can't remember if it was RS or elsewhere) the possibility that he went to the taping of ATFR and they said you either tell her or we will, meaning on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.;3336046;
    Agreed - I find there is much logic missing from any of this. At this point, I'm convinced this is all the machination of the Fleiss-meister. That's not to say my mind couldn't be swayed with some hard evidence but so far, I've not seen that.

I really truly believe that if this had any credibility, it would garner more attention on the news and entertainment circuit than what's been out there (which is pretty much, "Hey...have ya heard about the controversy surrounding The Bachelor?")

If any hard proof exists, Reality Steve and Alethiea (say that out loud, it sounds like Alicia with a lisp) wouldn't be the only ones to dig it up.
    Aletheia is the Greek word for "truth"
    makes you wonder who's truth..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Well if it's true and they broke up, I'm holding out hope that the 2nd show is a reunion and not a Molly and Jason show.

I am beginning to mellow a bit about the whole scenario. Maybe it is just too much effort to be filed with outrage over this show.

It just doesn't seem too surprising that some editor thought this up, not does it seem to surprising that someone would go along with it. Who knows how it was spun to everyone along the way. Even the fact that Melissa was dumped on the ATFR with no notice, is not much different than simple ending the show another couple weeks and ending it with a different choice - which I think is how the editors looked at it. I don't think this was as bad for Melissa as it was for Krisily, in that Krisily had to immediately deal with a live audience and her family. Everyone else, has had the "luxury" of nursing wounds for a couple of months before showtime.

What I do find distressing, is that Melissa was lead to believe the show was over, and was living her life in real time. For Jason, it seems, the show simply hadn't rolled the credits yet. I wonder how they convince Molly she is really F2 when she and Jason have been THE item all along, and I am sure (based on her coments) she had reassurances of being his final choice (Which of course she is) Or do they convince her that everyone knows the game? Or that everyone knows the engagement is false? Because ABC was encouraging the visits with both girls.

But you see, I am one who believes (without any proof) that when Graham left, Jason was enlisted as Deanna's F2 with the agreement that he would propose and in exchange would be the next bachelor. TPTB are pretty flexible and I think the rest was a setup. Deanna, I speculate, was let out of her three months coupledome, with the agreement to appear on Jason's show and do as she was told. I suspect both have been handsomely compensated. But that is my theory and there is no proof. The pieces just fit.

I still think Jason is a good guy. I think he is a good person and a good dad under most circumstances. I think he stretches the truth to fit the situation, and can rationalize a lot of things comfortably. I think he likes being the star. He used his child to make himself look good, but I am sure it was a wonderful experience for Ty. I just think he lost his ethical compass when he went on television. Somewhere along the line, he sold his soul. Other bachelors have had that affliction also, but TPTB weren't quite as demanding nor as demeaning then.
    Last edited by jelle; 02-19-2009 at 11:52 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fanatic

Maybe Steve was being facisious. I mean an honest, Decent guy who has NO Interest in Hollywood. Also maybe he was fact checking too. If Steve was perpetuating a lie, don't you think he edit his blogs to take things out.

Who knows maybe Steve is punking us, but he could get himself in legal trouble for that... And also we have other posters here backing him up.