Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304507;
    No, but can you imagine attempting to have sex in such a situation?
    First, even if all of the crew wasn't in there, they were surrounding the tent. Then I am positive that those mics had to be on, so there went that privacy, plus any comfort along with it.

No! Even if that had been my husband and me, I would have been scared to death that at any moment one of those pranksters would unzip that opening. That just would not have been my setting.

Besides, my idea of camping out is a 1950s Holiday Inn with antiquated plumbing and perhaps no air=conditioning or tv.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3304427;
    So I gave in and went and read the Reallity Steve Q & A and even stuff he suggested we look at. I seem to be taking him a bit more seriously now. He says the season should be tagged "not all is as it seems." I look back at all the posts since his big reveal and we just seem to be recyclying the same theories over and over to come up with the same ending: Mel is F1 and all are happy at the end of the show because we want a happy ending. Can we really assume there is a happy ending even though post-taping interviews says there is? I'm not so sure now. We have SC's that are actual snippits of a real event and using past seasons we come up with an assumption or conclusion to what they mean. I think we have to throw all of that out the window, including all of the editing issues and see what else they could possibly mean and pretend this is the first season ever with nothing from the past to substantiate the SC.

What if Jason's crying scene over the balcony is the final shot of the season? To me that would be jaw-dropping.

Re: the PDG - we see Jason walking up the path holding someone's hand. Maybe it's F1?

I agree with this, how can everyone just assume that Melissa is F1 & they are happy if "all is not as it seems"

That quote is saying alot IMO & means we are not seeing the big picture here!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3304516;
    We didn't even see her bring her own stuff back with her either

Actually - she had to wear his clothes after the hot tub cuz she couldn't get her tight jeans back on after being all wet

I know -me bad .........

That is the first thing that I noticed. If she had changed back into her own clothes, she could have gotten away with saying, "We talked all night," with much less suspicion.

What I want to know is did she ask him if she could borrow some of his clothes? If so, that is really a little forward.
    Did he volunteer?
    Was it a producer's idea? Probably so, but I still would have changed back into my own clothes before going back to join the other girls.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

All is not as it seems - gee how many times in the past few years have we heard that on this show.......

It could simply mean also that the edit perks up for Molly as F2 when she actually isn't - simple as that.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Scottie;3304161;
    Also, spending the night in the tent with Molly and letting her go home in his clothes was REALLY, REALLY bad. That had to make the other girls feel like crap. My opinion of Jason dropped substantially when he did that.
    My personal opinion is Jason tries to be a pleaser,but you can't please all the people all the time.
    TPTB will do everything they can to get the response they want and it appears Jason is more than willing to comply --it's good tv for a kissing fest and good tv for a co-ed sleepover. Sex sells!!
    So perhaps if Jason has a weakness, it is a weakness in judgement. Maybe he didn't think through some of the things he was asked to do; maybe he was too eager to please TPTB; maybe he is a horndog and maybe he has a spine of made of pasta. Maybe a combo of all of the above.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304525;
    That is the first thing that I noticed. If she had changed back into her own clothes, she could have gotten away with saying, "We talked all night," with much less suspicion.

What I want to know is did she ask him if she could borrow some of his clothes? If so, that is really a little forward.
    Did he volunteer?
    Was it a producer's idea? Probably so, but I still would have changed back into my own clothes before going back to join the other girls.
    For the sake of the drama that it produced - my bet is producer driven.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

.. completely agree capegirl... they have don't this stuff every season

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304512;
    I notice that Jason is the one to blame for this.....does Molly not share in it?? It was her choice not to change back into her own clothing.
    She's the one competing to "win" Jason, I am guessing she wanted the other women to be jealous and insecure about why she's wearing his clothes. She was playing the game. What game was Jason playing? The producers loved it too. Jason could have put his foot down and said "This looks bad, and I'd like you to wear your own clothes back to the house." She could have changed into the clothes she wore the previous night. Harrison said the tent was near the mansion, they could have easily sent an assistant back to the mansion to grab Molly's suitcase so she could change into something else.

(I don't like or dislike Molly, I don't feel like I know much about her thanks to the edit. She seems flirty and confident and that's about all I know.)

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3304295;
    I thought that they could leave at any time, or is it just that they can turn down a rose?
    This is probably true. BUT I think the handler and other production people would then go into overdrive, to put on intense pressure to not allow this happen at this point in the season--F1,F2.
    It would take a very strong person to stick to their guns and walk off and tell them where to go.
    Maybe it was done this season!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3304527;
    My personal opinion is Jason tries to be a pleaser,but you can't please all the people all the time.
    TPTB will do everything they can to get the response they want and it appears Jason is more than willing to comply --it's good tv for a kissing fest and good tv for a co-ed sleepover. Sex sells!!
    So perhaps if Jason has a weakness, it is a weakness in judgement. Maybe he didn't think through some of the things he was asked to do; maybe he was too eager to please TPTB; maybe he is a horndog and maybe he has a spine of made of pasta. Maybe a combo of all of the above.

Spine made of pasta.

So, how do we figure in Former B'ette's post that she knows how it all plays out, and the one thing she says is that it is dirty with a capital D.

RS says jawdropping, Former B'ette says dirty with a capital D. Obviously, it is producer driven. It's more than just analyzing the sc's. The edit is off the norm in that none of the girls are heartbroken when they leave.

There is no rose ceremony game. Why?

WTH is it.