Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304451;
    Jason did say in his blog that nothing happened in the tent.
    I think he said they stayed up all night talking...and kissing I am sure...we will never really know what happened. Of course he isn't going to come out and say he did anything...remember his bride to be is reading this too, I am sure.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3304474;
    I don't think they had sex in the tent--but I don't think that "nothing" happened either. They were behind a closed tent door so it really isn't my business what they did to occupy their time. But, regardless, Jason wouldn't have said that something went on in the tent even if it did.
    I don't know what happened, nor do I need to know, but I my guess is that they had to keep their mics on at all times.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3304427;
    So I gave in and went and read the Reallity Steve Q & A and even stuff he suggested we look at. I seem to be taking him a bit more seriously now. He says the season should be tagged "not all is as it seems." I look back at all the posts since his big reveal and we just seem to be recyclying the same theories over and over to come up with the same ending: Mel is F1 and all are happy at the end of the show because we want a happy ending. Can we really assume there is a happy ending even though post-taping interviews says there is? I'm not so sure now. We have SC's that are actual snippits of a real event and using past seasons we come up with an assumption or conclusion to what they mean. I think we have to throw all of that out the window, including all of the editing issues and see what else they could possibly mean and pretend this is the first season ever with nothing from the past to substantiate the SC.

What if Jason's crying scene over the balcony is the final shot of the season? To me that would be jaw-dropping.

Re: the PDG - we see Jason walking up the path holding someone's hand. Maybe it's F1?
    RSteve consistantly (at least 4x's) says "all is not as seems" not as 'it' seems. Is that significant? To me that sounds odd but maybe to others it isn't.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3304477;
    I think he said they stayed up all night talking...and kissing I am sure...we will never really know what happened. Of course he isn't going to come out and say he did anything...remember his bride to be is reading this too, I am sure.
    She is reading at *some* sites. She knows what really happened and what didn't. So do the 2 field producers, sound guys, grips, key men, camera men, set directors et al that were there for the entire time.
    Last edited by stilettos; 02-04-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304451;
    Jason did say in his blog that nothing happened in the tent.
    I wouldn't expect him to say anything else.

Molly was very forward with her "wanna know my secret talent?" come-on line. Maybe she had some other secret talents she wanted to show him.

Jason allowed her to stay the entire night and he walked her back up to the house in his clothes. That was poor judgment on his part, imo. I would have been totally turned off by him if I had been one of the other contestants on the show. I know he spends the night with the F3, but the overnight tent date was still early in the process, too early. This basically proves to me that Jason is either incredibly clueless or he's spineless and did whatever the producers told him to do.

The only way that date would make sense is if Molly was a spy hired to spill the beans on the other women so they talked all night about what was really going on. Even if that turns out to be the case, it was bad form to walk her back to the house in his clothes.

She could have brought some comfy clothes of her own to change into, but the producers wanted the shock of her showing up in Jason's clothes. And Jason was OK with that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304492;
    She is reading at *some* sites. She knows what really happened and what didn't. So do the 2 field producers, sound guys, grips, key men, camera men, set directors et all that were there for the entire time.
    Were they all in there with them?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304499;
    Were they all in there with them?
    No, but can you imagine attempting to have sex in such a situation?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3304497;
    I wouldn't expect him to say anything else.

Molly was very forward with her "wanna know my secret talent?" come-on line. Maybe she had some other secret talents she wanted to show him.

Jason allowed her to stay the entire night and he walked her back up to the house in his clothes. That was poor judgment on his part, imo. I would have been totally turned off by him if I had been one of the other contestants on the show. I know he spends the night with the F3, but the overnight tent date was still early in the process, too early. This basically proves to me that Jason is either incredibly clueless or he's spineless and did whatever the producers told him to do.

The only way that date would make sense is if Molly was a spy hired to spill the beans on the other women so they talked all night about what was really going on. Even if that turns out to be the case, it was bad form to walk her back to the house in his clothes.

She could have brought some comfy clothes of her own to change into, but the producers wanted the shock of her showing up in Jason's clothes. And Jason was OK with that.
    I notice that Jason is the one to blame for this.....does Molly not share in it?? It was her choice not to change back into her own clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;3304491;
    RSteve consistantly (at least 4x's) says "all is not as seems" not as 'it' seems. Is that significant? To me that sounds odd but maybe to others it isn't.
    I thought that too. Not sure what it means though.

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304512;
    I notice that Jason is the one to blame for this.....does Molly not share in it?? It was her choice not to change back into her own clothing.
    We didn't even see her bring her own stuff back with her either

Actually - she had to wear his clothes after the hot tub cuz she couldn't get her tight jeans back on after being all wet

I know -me bad .........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON