Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304347;
    As jaded as we have become with the time and all of the suggestions made, most of us would never dream of something like that. Jaw-dropping indeed!
    This is all much more entertaining than the actual show.

And not based on any evidence, but thinking outside the box, and addressing the "ABC grew a brain" statement...

what if this time the tables were turned and Jason, along with Melissa(or Molly) and some of their mutual friends played a hoax on TPTB. Agreed to the show for fun, adventure, career possibilities, etc but then the producers found them out and threatened to expose them, or to make Jason choose the other and play it out.

Sorry to be so jaded, but I don't believe this show finds love, and that's a trainwreck I wouldn't mind watching or hearing about.

Fliess getting played instead of playing everyone else.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3304377;
    I think 90 percent or more of us are not under any impression that Deanna wanted Jason back. But the F1 and F2 might've been under that impression. Remember, when they signed up for The Bachelor and even when filming started, Jesse and Deanna were "happily" together. The fact that during filming Deanna showed up sans Jesse, fresh off a breakup, could've wigged out the remaining women.
    I was speaking to the posters who still think he ends up with her, scroll back there are a few. It doesn't matter what F1 and F2 think. She appears for a brief time one day. If they were freaked, it was momentary. Deanna has nothing to do with what Steve is talking about. He clearly states that.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3304349;
    Maybe Molly's "walk of shame" statement was for real and she's pregnant. That would be a shocker because we didn't really think anything happened in that tent. We just thought it was editing.

Mr. Jason might not be as squeaky clean as we think he is.

wait! there are people here that actually think that jason and molly DIDN'T have sex in the tent?? come onnnn. of course they did.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3304179;
    There is a deleted scene shown on Chris' EW blog in which the girls are shown talking right after Jason takes Jillian to the coffee shop in the last episode. Molly is shown saying the exact same thing Jason is later saying in a PI and to Jillian about whether "her expectations are too high". I mean, it's a bit coincidental to be using the exact same verbiage as the Bachelor, who is not shown at any time confiding in Molly about Jillian, however Molly seems to correctly guess why Jason wants a talk with Jillian.

It's all scripted to some degree, but they're even recycling lines! Amazing!
    I am beginning to think that Molly and Jason are related or are friends or something. I think she is the plant.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3304090;
    .. i don't know if that is independence... or fear. running away
    Or quite possibly, common sense!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

So I gave in and went and read the Reallity Steve Q & A and even stuff he suggested we look at. I seem to be taking him a bit more seriously now. He says the season should be tagged "not all is as it seems." I look back at all the posts since his big reveal and we just seem to be recyclying the same theories over and over to come up with the same ending: Mel is F1 and all are happy at the end of the show because we want a happy ending. Can we really assume there is a happy ending even though post-taping interviews says there is? I'm not so sure now. We have SC's that are actual snippits of a real event and using past seasons we come up with an assumption or conclusion to what they mean. I think we have to throw all of that out the window, including all of the editing issues and see what else they could possibly mean and pretend this is the first season ever with nothing from the past to substantiate the SC.

What if Jason's crying scene over the balcony is the final shot of the season? To me that would be jaw-dropping.

Re: the PDG - we see Jason walking up the path holding someone's hand. Maybe it's F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304331;
    Remember, the F2 doesn't see what we see, and the producers do a good job of making the F2 feel like he/she has a really good chance of being the last one standing - which is why you sometimes hear the "confident" statements in the limo ride to the FRC from the F2.
    That's how they ensure the big dramatic shocked ending. The F2 is probably given a lot of encouragement to believe they are the F1 just so the camera can get the shock and horror on their face when they are kicked to the curb in front of millions of people.

These are not nice people, the producers. They could care less about making someone come out of this smelling like a rose. I don't believe they care one whit if Jason and Melissa or whoever his F1 is are happy or in love...they care about telling the story, getting viewers, and making money.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3304399;
    wait! there are people here that actually think that jason and molly DIDN'T have sex in the tent?? come onnnn. of course they did.
    Jason did say in his blog that nothing happened in the tent.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304451;
    He would say that either way. My guess is that some heavy necking took place. They would be foolish to have sex because it complicates things. I do not believe they stayed up and talked all night as Molly said. I can't even do that with a girlfriend and I am chatty! They must have fallen asleep and cuddled.

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3304451;
    I don't think they had sex in the tent--but I don't think that "nothing" happened either. They were behind a closed tent door so it really isn't my business what they did to occupy their time. But, regardless, Jason wouldn't have said that something went on in the tent even if it did.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer