Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334847;
    WOW melissa definetly just deleted her myspace. RS site it down, i know this is probably not related i just wonder if the is ABC's doing?
    I've just been able to acceess RS, again!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334859;
    Good thing I saved the pics huh?
    I think so!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCatwoman;3334821;
    I'm trying to catch up on posts, so forgive me if this has been posted already...
    I'm more than a bit confused about the contradictions that say the production staff all saw the love between Molly and Jason, yet, IN EVERY SINGLE departure interview, (Megan, Stephanie, etc...) these ladies predict Jason chooses either Mel or Jill! imean, not one single vote for Molly?!?
    How could they not have seen Jason's attraction to Molly if it was so obvious to the production staff?
    Either these ladies are lying, or they are coached in what to say during exit interviews so nothng will "leak", but either way, I think we'll see some serious spinning on WTA on Monday where the consensus will be that he chooses Molly. It happened during the B'ette with Jesse, and I was shocked that Jeremy ans many others called it for Jesse when they never showed us a love story there.
    I also believe that they're doing some serious editing to show us the Jason & Molly love story on 3/2 so we'll think he chooses wrong if he proposes to Melissa and we'll have no problems seeing him change his mind.

Oh, I will definitely have a problem seeing him change his mind.

What RS seems to be saying is that ABC did everything possible to make Melissa flip out in front of the cameras at the first ATFR. Jason proposed to her, he didn't tell her he was still seeing Molly. She was actually told by handlers before the ATFR taping that she had nothing to fear from Molly.....and then Jason took back the ring right there on stage. They did this to her because they knew she was emotional and vulnerable, and because they knew she had real feelings for him. Jason tried all season to get her to open up to him, he basked in the glow of her ILYs, etc. Go back and watch the clip of the GH date (and this was after he spent the night with Molly). Then he changed his mind, and TPTB picked up where he left off with manipulating her in the worst way possible. Maybe he really changed his mind. Okay. But how it happened was horrible.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

I've experienced long waits getting RS's page to load. I think it's likely that temporary access problems are due to traffic.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

are the little girls wearing the same outfit they were wearing on melissa's HTD

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3334696;
    Radio now?? Doesn't anyone think this is strange? ABC is huge - why are they doing nothing to stop this RS tsunami? They have always deleted videos, posts, threatened lawsuits. I find it hard to believe that RS is getting away with this because ABC has no way to stop him.

Something is very fishy - I'm beginning to think we are being duped!
    Ducky, i know this post was pages ago, but this is the point I was trying to make all morning!!!

I have been trying and I cannot get on, but I am going to wait until I get home from work to see what's up
    Melissa-"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."

Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334859;
    Good thing I saved the pics huh?
    Thanks for posting the pics. I've seen those before but don't think that was when the HTD was filmed. I think it's just a coincidence that she is wearing the same clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334871;
    are the little girls wearing the same outfit they were wearing on melissa's HTD
    no they had on red dresses but these look like they could be nightgowns.

I was her friend too on myspace, on her other pictures from Christmas, she was wearing the same shirt from the GH date, so I think she just likes certain outfits, especially if you know it makes you feel good or you just look really great in that outfit.
    Melissa-"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."