Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;3334825;
    but there didnt seem to be that much of fan carryover from DCC to Bachelor??? or am I wrong?

I watch both...I don't think DCC had that big of a viewing audience, especially compared to the Bachelor, tho.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3334829;
    I watch both...I don't think DCC had that big of a viewing audience, especially compared to the Bachelor, tho.
    LOL, I was aware of the DCC show, "Making the Team," or whatever, but I sort of figured it was something my boyfriend would appreciate more than I would. Aside from the fact that he's a Cowboys fan, I mean, you know, good-looking women dancing around ... ? 'Nuff said!
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3334829;
    True, but your original point is dead on: She is camera friendly (it loves her), and (for good reasons) people who watched took to her. When she was a DCC she was one of the most popular on the team, again for the right reaons, with the other DCC, with fans, with the community (and with calendar sales). she was a TV natural. Which doesn't mean she did this for the pubicity, just that she would pop on camera.

WOW melissa definetly just deleted her myspace. RS site it down, i know this is probably not related i just wonder if the is ABC's doing?

FORT Newbie

I just posted the pics on the RS Story confirmed thread on Page 6

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334805;
    Really?

There is also a guy with jeans and a black shirt on that is walking behind her friend so you can't see his face. Funny that's what Jason was wearing on the HTD too.
    Can you post the picture

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3334799;
    I just got this email from Steve about his site being down. "yeah, don't know what's going on since the videos are still accessible"
    It says the site was 'Disabled' I wouldnt be surprized if someone contacted the site vendor with a good reason (Like a court order) and had it yanked.
    Who knows...

I for one am just sick to my stomach about this whole fiasco. I know I've said this once before, but this time, I mean it. I'm completely done with watching this show. I think it started out as a really cool series, and I appreciate the network wanting to help people find true love. However, its deviated to nothing more than a tv gameshow, and pulls at the heart strings of viewers.

If I want to watch a good gameshow, I'll watch Jeapardy or The Price Is Right. If I want my heart strings pulled, I'll watch Extreme Home Makeover. I watch television to escape the BS in my everyday life. Why would I want to watch something that is hurtful and deceptive to its viewers? To fall in love with someone is a wonderful time in our lives, and lovely experience. Its a natural process, not scripted. I do believe now some of the show is scripted, and thats not what I thought the series was to be about.

Signed Me,

Deceived In Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCatwoman;3334821;
    I'm trying to catch up on posts, so forgive me if this has been posted already...
    I'm more than a bit confused about the contradictions that say the production staff all saw the love between Molly and Jason, yet, IN EVERY SINGLE departure interview, (Megan, Stephanie, etc...) these ladies predict Jason chooses either Mel or Jill! imean, not one single vote for Molly?!?
    How could they not have seen Jason's attraction to Molly if it was so obvious to the production staff?
    Either these ladies are lying, or they are coached in what to say during exit interviews so nothng will "leak", but either way, I think we'll see some serious spinning on WTA on Monday where the consensus will be that he chooses Molly. It happened during the B'ette with Jesse, and I was shocked that Jeremy ans many others called it for Jesse when they never showed us a love story there.
    I also believe that they're doing some serious editing to show us the Jason & Molly love story on 3/2 so we'll think he chooses wrong if he proposes to Melissa and we'll have no problems seeing him change his mind.
    I think Miss Molly was NOT a favorite in the Bachelorette house. She seemed very detached from the rest of the girls. JMO

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3334815;
    I think Mel just deleted her myspace account whenever you click on her it says Invalid Friend ID.
    This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.
    Good thing I saved the pics huh?
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-01-2010 at 03:11 PM.

FORT Regular

I think RS website just got shut down.