Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334805;
    Really?

There is also a guy with jeans and a black shirt on that is walking behind her friend so you can't see his face. Funny that's what Jason was wearing on the HTD too.
    Can you post the pictures?

I think Mel just deleted her myspace account whenever you click on her it says Invalid Friend ID.
    This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334790;
    BIG POINT TO MAKE!!!!

I am Mel's friend on Myspace and she was tagged from her friend Morgan's album from New Years Eve. This is the same house that her HTD was filmed at. Coincidentally, she has on the same outfit, earrings, and all. This just shows that they did go back and reshoot her HTD and it was likely on New Years. I can't post links but I can email them to someone to post.

Thanks that make you go hmmm.
    dont back down now - we appreciate the information - even if we're a bit leery - - not wanting to be taken "in" like Fleiss!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3334318;
    Great theater, but Jason is left with egg on his face and the viewers seething he rejected sweet Melissa.....in the worst way possible. He could have let her go and kept someone tough around as F2. Like, maybe Lauren? But nooooooo....they had to make it as shocking and offensive as possible.
    Melissa was a known entity. Her season on Making the Team: DCC showed her to be a fan favorite and a natural in front of the camera which loved her. Regardless of her personal journey, it's easy for me to believe that TPTB picking her from the get go to be a feature on this season one way or another.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3334811;
    Can you post the pictures?
    or send them to someone on The FORT to post...

FORT Newbie

New to the board but have been lurking....Melissa myspace was just deleted! It was there about ten minutes ago and is now gone. I went to go look and see what picture the previous poster was talking about and her page is gone

I'm trying to catch up on posts, so forgive me if this has been posted already...
    I'm more than a bit confused about the contradictions that say the production staff all saw the love between Molly and Jason, yet, IN EVERY SINGLE departure interview, (Megan, Stephanie, etc...) these ladies predict Jason chooses either Mel or Jill! imean, not one single vote for Molly?!?
    How could they not have seen Jason's attraction to Molly if it was so obvious to the production staff?
    Either these ladies are lying, or they are coached in what to say during exit interviews so nothng will "leak", but either way, I think we'll see some serious spinning on WTA on Monday where the consensus will be that he chooses Molly. It happened during the B'ette with Jesse, and I was shocked that Jeremy ans many others called it for Jesse when they never showed us a love story there.
    I also believe that they're doing some serious editing to show us the Jason & Molly love story on 3/2 so we'll think he chooses wrong if he proposes to Melissa and we'll have no problems seeing him change his mind.
    ...The Heart wants what the Heart wants...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334790;
    BIG POINT TO MAKE!!!!

I am Mel's friend on Myspace and she was tagged from her friend Morgan's album from New Years Eve. This is the same house that her HTD was filmed at. Coincidentally, she has on the same outfit, earrings, and all. This just shows that they did go back and reshoot her HTD and it was likely on New Years. I can't post links but I can email them to someone to post.

Thanks that make you go hmmm.
    Was her hair the same?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3334817;
    Melissa was a known entity. Her season on Making the Team: DCC showed her to be a fan favorite and a natural in front of the camera which loved her. Regardless of her personal journey, it's easy for me to believe that TPTB picking her from the get go to be a feature on this season one way or another.
    but there didnt seem to be that much of fan carryover from DCC to Bachelor??? or am I wrong?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3334754;
    RS let everyone know what the outcome was and how he interpreted what happened. He did not know exactly how it went down.

It could be Melissa got home and her old boyfriend (who it is reported she is back with) contacted her after the show asking if he still had a chance. If she is back with him there is your answer she wasn't over him !

This has happened with other bachlorettes (Jenni got back with her ex) so it could have happened with Melissa as well. Maybe it was mutual. They both realize they lived to far apart and she wasn't willing to move from all her supporting friends and family! I for one would not move across the country after knowing a guy only 6 weeks and during that time he was dating so many other women. Not to mention seeing all the kissing and how he couldn't make up his mind (the moaning tent with Molly and the steamy hot tub with Jillian) while the show is airing!!!!!

There were no reports or rumors at all about Mel being seen with her ex until after the first ATFR was filmed. So, she waited until it was over with Jason. I have a feeling they will try to pin this on Mel when really it was all Jason's fault, so I want to quash any rumors like this before they spread.