Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I just got onto Steve's site, first try. Must be traffic...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3333596;
    Better than Melissa? Yes, i do like Molly better than Mel. Jillian was my personal favorite on the show, but now that she's gone, I like Molly. Remember too, that CH says that Jason has always been more interested in how Molly felt about him, verses with the other girls it was how he felt about THEM... That says to me, he knew his feelings for Molly.I don't buy the conspiracy from the beginning theory. I think Jason had a change of heart and Fleiss has milked it to make "good TV"... I think jason discovered around Christmas time that Mel wasn't the right choice and it snowballed from there.

I have NOTHING against Molly. Even though he proposed to Melissa, he was dating molly literally up until that proposal.. if he kept in touch with Molly because he second guessed himself then yes, he should have made that known to Mel that he wasn't sure, but come on.. the pressure by Fleiss to pick someone is fierce. I don't think this is Molly's fault. I don't think she's back stabbing Melissa. They were BOTH dating the same guy at the same time... I think all the venom and hostility toward Molly is ridiculous. If the screen caps had pointed to Molly from the beginning and it was the Molly who got dumped, everyone would be hating on melissa right now...

All I care about is that we learn what is going on...
    To the bolded part since that was the case why pick Melissa? If he was so concerned about Molly's feelings for him why not pick her first? Also to the last point if it went down the way RS said then yes but if its based on what we see most don't get Molly and Jason together because a lot of the obvious connection between them ended up on the cutting room floor, IMO. I know Molly fans saw the connection but most didn't, jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashall;3334790;
    BIG POINT TO MAKE!!!!

I am Mel's friend on Myspace and she was tagged from her friend Morgan's album from New Years Eve. This is the same house that her HTD was filmed at. Coincidentally, she has on the same outfit, earrings, and all. This just shows that they did go back and reshoot her HTD and it was likely on New Years. I can't post links but I can email them to someone to post.

Thanks that make you go hmmm.

uhm i think thats coincidental!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3334290;
    I usually try not to snark too much on the participants. I think the process is fascinating and I'm more interested in that. But, I'm going to make an exception.

To me, all of their actions be vindicated because whatever they do or say or whatever is done to them is something to which they contractually agreed. They're stuck. But in the end, I'm still left with the same questions: Why did they agree to this and what does that say about them as people? What the heck kind of person agrees to these onerous contracts??? What the heck kind of person goes on The Bachelor???
    The same thing that keeps people, especially young people, believing "it" won't happen to them. "It" can be a lot of things: death, DUI, a bad edit on a reality show,...

Remember that Jason personally knew Bevin who had been through the experience (and not fared all that well in terms of the outcome for that matter) and told him to go ahead and have fun with it. In spite of his own experience on DeAnna's show, he still came out thinking the fun outweighed the negatives and counted many amongst the productiion crew as his friends. A nation of women rallied behind him, too. What better salve for the ego of a man who's wife had left him to pursue her aspirations for fame. Oh, the fleetingness of fame and good cheer.
    Last edited by justsaying; 02-19-2009 at 03:08 PM.

I just got this email from Steve about his site being down.

"yeah, don't know what's going on since the videos are still accessible"

Quote Originally Posted by pixyamiga;3334787;
    Didn't the comment about the crew being over joyed come from Chris Harrison? I don't think anything he says can be taken as fact, its all just ABC approved comments...towing the company line.
    Actually, I think it came from Fleiss himself, not that he's a pillar of truth either. But why even say it if it is pretty much 180 degrees from what really happened? Why pretend that this one was a big love story when in reality it was the messiest one yet?

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

BIG POINT TO MAKE!!!!

I am Mel's friend on Myspace and she was tagged from her friend Morgan's album from New Years Eve. This is the same house that her HTD was filmed at. Coincidentally, she has on the same outfit, earrings, and all. This just shows that they did go back and reshoot her HTD and it was likely on New Years. I can't post links but I can email them to someone to post.

Well, that doesn't PROVE a re-shoot, but it does give some credibility to the rumor.

[ It doesn't prove it because Melissa, like many women (including me), might have those 1 or 2 or 3 special outfits that they feel especially good in, and they tend to wear them for special occasions. I also own many pairs of earrings, but there is only one pair I wear 90 percent of the time because it's just easier to put the ones on that I just took off the night before! ]
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by tambour;3333559;
    So when Chris H was talking about about how obvious who the F1 was early on based on their chemistry and how emotional the crew got once they saw her with Ty and how everyone was rooting for her at the end, was he talking about Melissa or Molly?

And didn't he mention the crew being in tears at the end - would that be at the FRC or ATFR??
    FRC.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334795;
    uhm i think thats coincidental!!!
    Really?

There is also a guy with jeans and a black shirt on that is walking behind her friend so you can't see his face. Funny that's what Jason was wearing on the HTD too.

FORT Regular

BIG POINT TO MAKE!!!!

I don't understand the point you're trying to make...can you explain?