Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Guys, the site has been up and down for days now. And RS won't be responding to any e-mails now; he's supposedly doing his Star interview.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3334624;
    yes please!

CH and several sources have said the person Jason fell in love with was obvious right from the start "they couldn't keep their hands off each other" etc. and that some of the crew were even in tears during the proposal.

If it was Molly all along and the Mel storyline was scripted / faked / edited / etc then why would the crew have been celebrating when he proposed to Mel?

I totally get where you are going here. The statement about how the crew teared up at the proposal b/c they saw how into each other they were the entire season just doesn't add up with the whole, "it was always Molly" thing. And that it was so obvious that they had to edit most of their time out.

Good thinking here...

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3334767;
    The main reason videos are deleted from Youtube is because somebody posted copyrighted material -- i.e. music videos or things broadcast on television -- without permission of the copyright holder. In this case, ABC does not own the copyright to RS's videos, so they do not have any legal rights to tell Youtube to yank them.

Their only option would be to go after RS for libel or slander. However, if what RS has been saying is true, then he is protected 100 percent from any charges of libel or slander.
    lol this sounds about right to me

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3333547;
    I definitely sense that he loves the attention-- we see his face light up whenever any of the girls profess feelings for him. Personally, I think he's an egomaniac.
    I'm beginning to wonder. Especially if the crew saw it was Molly from early on that to me means Jason thought so as well. I hate that he pulled it out of the ladies how they felt knowing what he was feeling for Molly. The ladies probably feel duped right now because they might of never had a shot from early on? Anyone think the tent date Jason and Molly did talk about her being the one and got the details of it all straightened out? Granted I'm not sure what was/wasn't scripted but for those that do believe is that when it happened? Was that second or third episode?

Quote Originally Posted by tambour;3333559;
    So when Chris H was talking about about how obvious who the F1 was early on based on their chemistry and how emotional the crew got once they saw her with Ty and how everyone was rooting for her at the end, was he talking about Melissa or Molly?

And didn't he mention the crew being in tears at the end - would that be at the FRC or ATFR??

That's right I forgot about the tears thing. Strange comments to make considering what all went down. I wonder if anyone can answer that part. I know the chemistry was with Molly. Strange, IMO how this all went down.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334774;
    lol this sounds about right to me
    LOL, courtesy of Journalism Law & Ethics 101, although that's going back a ways for me.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3333568;
    I like Molly, she's been my favorite from the beginning. My only issue with Molly was the ONE time she asked for 1/1 time when she already had a rose.. I am not really sure why they showed that.. They could have edited that out if they knew Jason really wanted to be with her... ANyway, I like Molly. I do agree that Jason has an insecurity issue. He definitely wants someone who tells him they love him often. He needs to hear it, but that makes sense since he's divorsed.
    That's the thing I don't get. Molly stated her family wasn't the I love you type. Nothing wrong with it but I agree he needs to be validated. She may of changed from the way she grew up. Although now that I'm typing this didn't she say she's different in relationships so I'm probably wrong

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kimmypie1;3334770;
    I totally get where you are going here. The statement about how the crew teared up at the proposal b/c they saw how into each other they were the entire season just doesn't add up with the whole, "it was always Molly" thing. And that it was so obvious that they had to edit most of their time out.

Good thinking here...
    Didn't the comment about the crew being over joyed come from Chris Harrison? I don't think anything he says can be taken as fact, its all just ABC approved comments...towing the company line.

Quote Originally Posted by pixyamiga;3334787;
    Didn't the comment about the crew being over joyed come from Chris Harrison? I don't think anything he says can be taken as fact, its all just ABC approved comments...towing the company line.
    i agree!! im done with using CH comments as evidence for anything. he just states the company lines!! feeds us what fliess wants us to have

FORT Newbie

BIG POINT TO MAKE!!!!

I am Mel's friend on Myspace and she was tagged from her friend Morgan's album from New Years Eve. This is the same house that her HTD was filmed at. Coincidentally, she has on the same outfit, earrings, and all. This just shows that they did go back and reshoot her HTD and it was likely on New Years. I can't post links but I can email them to someone to post.

Thanks that make you go hmmm.