Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

RS's site is down, but the videos are still up on youtube. I will really start to wonder if those disappear too.

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3334675;
    ITA I just know they are going to have the viewers think Melissa was okay/not surprised with the break up so they can have the viewers think Jason got his happily ever after. They had to know that is what the viewers wanted for him in the beginning but maybe they never cared Now I don't want to see it.
    RS let everyone know what the outcome was and how he interpreted what happened. He did not know exactly how it went down.

It could be Melissa got home and her old boyfriend (who it is reported she is back with) contacted her after the show asking if he still had a chance. If she is back with him there is your answer she wasn't over him !

This has happened with other bachlorettes (Jenni got back with her ex) so it could have happened with Melissa as well. Maybe it was mutual. They both realize they lived to far apart and she wasn't willing to move from all her supporting friends and family! I for one would not move across the country after knowing a guy only 6 weeks and during that time he was dating so many other women. Not to mention seeing all the kissing and how he couldn't make up his mind (the moaning tent with Molly and the steamy hot tub with Jillian) while the show is airing!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3333528;
    maybe he's just got an excess of female hormones.
    What do you mean? Do you mean his or Molly's

FORT Newbie

I just emailed RS and asked what was going on. Hopefully he'll reply. If he is being bullied maybe he can do another youtube video or something.

Also.. totally off subject, but.. I posted this on RS. That JeffS that is stirring things up said that the woman "jerushah" was a lady that had a website that she was trying to stir business up for. Soooo, I googled her (like he said) and discovered that her name could possibly be Jerusha Hess... wife of Jared Hess. They are both filmakers with movies to their credit like Napolean Dynomite and Nacho Libre. If that is indeed her, then it would explain her contacts with movie/tv people. Anyways... now I don't believe JeffS because his info at least on that matter was FALSE.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=LS0919;3334708;]Sorry if this has already been addressed, but why is RS site down?? Anyone know?[/QUOTE

There is trouble with ABC site also, if you can get on and try to post you keep getting a screen that says OOPS

Quote Originally Posted by kimpope08;3334719;
    Down for me too. Makes you go hmmmmm

It was down for a while yesterday as well. My guess would be traffic volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3333541;
    Maybe because he said something like that? The word that he used was "rely". He wanted someone to rely upon him.
    Yeah that's right he said that so what the heck changed? Maybe the edit? Maybe Molly is as young as her 24 years and not as mature as people thought. She may of needed him so much that she contacted him while he was engaged to another woman

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3334696;
    Radio now?? Doesn't anyone think this is strange? ABC is huge - why are they doing nothing to stop this RS tsunami? They have always deleted videos, posts, threatened lawsuits. I find it hard to believe that RS is getting away with this because ABC has no way to stop him.

Something is very fishy - I'm beginning to think we are being duped!
    The main reason videos are deleted from Youtube is because somebody posted copyrighted material -- i.e. music videos or things broadcast on television -- without permission of the copyright holder. In this case, ABC does not own the copyright to RS's videos, so they do not have any legal rights to tell Youtube to yank them.

Their only option would be to go after RS for libel or slander. However, if what RS has been saying is true, then he is protected 100 percent from any charges of libel or slander.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

kimpope let us know if he responds to your email

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ducwidow;3334760;
    It was down for a while yesterday as well. My guess would be traffic volume.
    But the trafffic or volume was much higher right after (and before for that matter) the big reveal. The site didn't seem to have any problems handling things then.