Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;3334713;
    I think if they have done another show (BAch or B-ette) they will still want to grab ratings - - and Elisabeth on The View is always promoting this show and Jason! so I know she'll talk... who knows it truly depends on how this is edited -

i'm starting to believe they can re edit it so no one gets a proposal - and the first hour of the Final Rose will re examine how the F2 got this far - their relationship -
    I'm starting to think the same thing but how will they address Jason saying in early interviews that he was engaged?

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3333454;
    I want to float an idea which is pure speculation on my part - something I try not do do because it's hard enough just to gather and verify the facts, but I'm having trouble seeing how ABC can present this gruesome story in a way that doesn't have everyone wanting to run over Jason, Molly, CH and the kid who brings donuts every morning at ABC.
    If you've ever been cheated on and dumped, and I've been both, there's this weird psychological reaction that takes place before time allows clarity to set in. Kind of a "Stockholm Syndrome" period during which you identify with your tormentors and even accept responsibility for their sorry conduct.
    Layer that with trying to save face in a situation in which you've been made to look very stupid.
    We've heard that Melissa says she is still friends with Jason, and that she even went back to her ex-boyfriend. She says everything is fine now, whether it is or not. It has been suggested to me that she has told some people that the breakup was mutual. I've also heard that she's angry and feels betrayed, but doesn't like playing the victim (again).
    What if at the ATFR2, Melissa says that she knows things moved too quickly, that she saw the chemistry with Molly, that she wants what's best for him and maybe wasn't ready, but she knows Molly is the right one for Jason, and she wants them to be together? Jason says, oh how sweet of you to care so much for me, you know I loved you but we couldn't be together, and sure I'll take a whirl with Molly...with your warm blessing. It's a big lovefest, everyone is noble, nobody is hurt, and it's a ratings bonanza.
    I don't care if you shoot the messenger on this one...just want to see if anyone thinks this holds water.
    Oh I definitely think this holds water. Which is why I didn't want to hear anything about Melissa wishing Jason well because like you said she's tired of being a victim ie the dumpee again. Its totally believable that this will happen IMO. I think it will be easy to convince Melissa of this. I hope not but thats the only way everyone will survive but the thing is we know the truth but will most? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by kimpope08;3334719;
    Down for me too. Makes you go hmmmmm
    Me too. Something is going on

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.;3334700;
    Something's up - RS's site has been "temporarily disabled" with a request for the owner of the site to call customer care.

Either he's overloaded his service provider's server, or something else is up.
    WordPress is infamous for doing this. They can say that it was due to overload, violation of TOS, or they could have been contacted by ABC asking for it to be brought down. When there is any kind of complaint they usually take the site down then make the owner prove why it should be brought back up. *****One person should send him an email letting him know*****

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord;3334725;
    I'm starting to think the same thing but how will they address Jason saying in early interviews that he was engaged?
    exactly which is why i dont think they can re edit to where nobody gets picked on the FRC. i mean the casual viewers arent SUPER SLEUTHERS but it only takes common sense to realize somethings not right

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord;3334725;
    again, its all in the edit - we can be duped per Fleiss' thoughts - which reminds me - anyone seen the Truman show?

FORT Newbie

Off topic: What happened with Chelsea? Were there similar rumors?

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIforMel;3333503;
    OMG...how did I miss this post 100 hours ago...or so it seems. I just saw where someone else quoted you. Thank you for this I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Kick him in the baby makers
    Great post especially the bolded part LOL

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3334737;
    WordPress is infamous for doing this. They can say that it was due to overload, violation of TOS, or they could have been contacted by ABC asking for it to be brought down. When there is any kind of complaint they usually take the site down then make the owner prove why it should be brought back up. *****One person should send him an email letting him know*****
    This has happened when I've tried to go there several times in the past week.

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3334641;
    To the bolded part so was she in contact with Jason while he was engaged or was she under the impression the engagement was off? Then she learned it wasn't off until ATFRC? I'm confused because if its the latter she might be having problems now unless she's okay with being deceived
    According to Kate (see below), Molly was told the engagement had been called off shortly after the FRC because Jason needed more time to make his decision. Molly knew Jason was still seeing/dating both her and Melissa and then he'd make up his mind at the ATFR (like Charlie's season). She learned at ATFR the engagement hadn't actually been called off and he only officially ended it with Melissa at the ATFR taping. Kate has no idea why Molly is OK with being deceived, apparently she had a jerky ex-boyfriend and she didn't think Molly would stand for being jerked around again. Kate says they are in love and Molly is "very happy," but in K's opinion it won't last (based on the Molly she knew back in 2006, when they graduated from college).

Just to be clear for everyone reading, this info is from "Kate" in the comments on Steve's blog, she claims to have gone to college with Molly (sounds like they were in the same sorority) and is still in contact with mutual friends who passed on the info to her. She admits they might be lying to her but she doesn't think they would. (I found all her comments believable, if she's making it up then she's good at sounding legit. It's more likely her sources are pulling her leg, but I think she believes what she is saying, just as I think RS believes what he is saying -- which doesn't mean it's 100% true.)