Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3334696;
    Radio now?? Doesn't anyone think this is strange? ABC is huge - why are they doing nothing to stop this RS tsunami? They have always deleted videos, posts, threatened lawsuits. I find it hard to believe that RS is getting away with this because ABC has no way to stop him.

Something is very fishy - I'm beginning to think we are being duped!
    maybe cause this is the truth. can you really stop somebody from telling the truth?

Thanks to you two who answered my question about Molly being in the middle Board is moving too fast now for me to go back and quote.

Thanks for keeping us updated on the chat with RS as well!!

FORT Fan

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but why is RS site down?? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3333434;
    I think that with all the stuff about RS possibly being related to editors, the timing of his coming out with info, etc that quite possibly Melissa not being involved is also part of the story. They have not gotten true fairy tale love, and they saw what happened when Jason got dumped so they took it up a notch. I am sorry, but absolutely nothing leads me to believe that Jason, unless absolutely having to due to contract, would go along with hurting Melissa or anyone else. Look at the way he cried for Stephanie and Jillian. You cannot fake that if you are scum you are scum. I think Melissa was recruited for a role, and the obvious attraction Jason had for Molly right away was boring in walks new angle. I think that Melissa's parents not showing up makes me feel even moreso that it was scripted to her. I think her being dumped and hurt gives her the good feelings from the fans, and that is what she was promised in return for her going along with it. I think Jason and Molly will marry, they will go the route of Trista and Ryan be happy, and we will all forget the nonsense that is right now. If they are happy great. I am sorry, but I think they all knew the scoop, because most of the girls did not look as overly distraught over leaving this season as they were all others.

To the bolded part maybe they weren't distraught because they didn't get to know him so therefore they didn't get invested. If its true he knew from early on it was Molly that would make sense him not trying to get to know too many of the girls that intimately(not kissing obviously the other kind)

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly;3334694;
    Okay, sorry if someone has already posted this (tough to keep up) and not even sure this is the right place for it, but I just saw that Megan has this posted on her Myspace page:

Megan Parris my friends can't be bought... and I'm so proud of that. ilymr.

Anyone know what "ilmyr" stands for? Maybe "I Love You Melissa Rycroft"??? LOL...I feel like I'm trying to interpret RS's lame clues again...
    ily= i love you

and its speculation that the mr is melissa rycroft. but i for one think it is

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3334698;
    Do you think they will show up together in any interviews? The couples use to make the rounds on quite a few shows but now its not that many anymore is it?
    I think if they have done another show (BAch or B-ette) they will still want to grab ratings - - and Elisabeth on The View is always promoting this show and Jason! so I know she'll talk... who knows it truly depends on how this is edited -

i'm starting to believe they can re edit it so no one gets a proposal - and the first hour of the Final Rose will re examine how the F2 got this far - their relationship -

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334711;
    ily= i love you

and its speculation that the mr is melissa rycroft. but i for one think it is
    thanks - I know about the LY/MI (ie Love you/mean it) but got lost there!

FORT Newbie

YIKES!!! ABC probably found a post that they didn't like, reported the site and got him in trouble

FORT Newbie

Down for me too. Makes you go hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3334710;
    [/B]

To the bolded part maybe they weren't distraught because they didn't get to know him so therefore they didn't get invested. If its true he knew from early on it was Molly that would make sense him not trying to get to know too many of the girls that intimately(not kissing obviously the other kind)
    I guess, except for Jill's hot tub scene! LOL