Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

i have been searching for CH's comments he made about the AFRC2 being on closed set...if someone can find it or point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it....in that sentance he made reference to "potential"....which i found curious monday night while watching...potential to me means we really don't know what will happen..which leads me to think mel didn't know she was getting dumped?

am i making sense or am i just going crazy after reading hundreds of posts?

JPG
    FORT Regular

Off Topic: What is JU?......back to my life for a while.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3333423;
    I think he changed his tune.
    Meaning his opinion of Melissa changed? From his source or just the info he's been able to gather proves Melissa was innocent in this all so now he see's her differently?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord;3334676;
    Thanks for keeping us updated on the chat!
    aww no problem

FORT Regular

Okay, sorry if someone has already posted this (tough to keep up) and not even sure this is the right place for it, but I just saw that Megan has this posted on her Myspace page:

Megan Parris my friends can't be bought... and I'm so proud of that. ilymr.

Anyone know what "ilmyr" stands for? Maybe "I Love You Melissa Rycroft"??? LOL...I feel like I'm trying to interpret RS's lame clues again...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3334634;
    Is he now after the money aspect of it? At first it seemed that he was breaking this news so everyone that followed on the message boards would know the truth and now he wants it to hit everywhere. What changed? This is just my opinion of course!
    If he can take this and make it into a money making career for himself, more power to him. Apart from his silly clues he has done what he needed to do...confirm, reconfirm, re-reconfirm, and protect his sources. Him not releasing the emails shows he at least has some morals. I think he managed to come across something big this season after going at it for several seasons. He KNEW the show wasn't on the up and up after the debacle with Chelsea. If he can screw over Fleiss and launch a career at the same time then I hope it works out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334654;
    RS said he did a radio interview this morning in molly's hometown
    Radio now?? Doesn't anyone think this is strange? ABC is huge - why are they doing nothing to stop this RS tsunami? They have always deleted videos, posts, threatened lawsuits. I find it hard to believe that RS is getting away with this because ABC has no way to stop him.

Something is very fishy - I'm beginning to think we are being duped!

Quote Originally Posted by JPG;3334691;
    Off Topic: What is JU?......back to my life for a while.....
    jokers update. another bachelor forum type of thing. kinda like fort

Quote Originally Posted by Julz;3333427;
    I'm glad that I'm not Jason, Melissa, or Molly. I can't see Jason & Molly making it through the media of it all. If they do, they are definately a strong couple and deserve to be together. But right now, I feel nothing but hatred, and I'm really not that kind of person...I'm not sure if I hate ABC, RS, MF, or Jason & Molly, but I sure feel HATE! I think I might throw up.
    Do you think they will show up together in any interviews? The couples use to make the rounds on quite a few shows but now its not that many anymore is it?

Something's up - RS's site has been "temporarily disabled" with a request for the owner of the site to call customer care.

Either he's overloaded his service provider's server, or something else is up.