Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

I sure wish I could get in on that chat!!!

i asked RS about megans myspace and he said yes he heard about it and he might try and get her to do an interview with him!!!

JPG
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3334558;
    I have been thinking about that since yesterday. I think someone who knows what they're doing should look at that sequence of events. Were those up before ABC knew it was off between Jason and Melissa...or were they released after? (<--Is that what you're asking?)
    YES.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by elizmae;3334629;
    I don't post much, but I'm wondering why Molly was in the middle during the last rose ceremony? Historically, the one in the middle usually goes. Probably not a big deal, but wondering if anyone has thoughts on this?
    In the last 2 or 3 seasons, the F3 pictures seem to have the contestants arranged more for an attractive picture.

Molly, the blonde, was between two brunettes.
    Molly, in black, was between two ladies in lighter dresses.

Sometimes if there is one in a long dress, you will see her between the other two in short dresses.

However, you are right in that it used to be a giveaway sign.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3333369;
    If this whole thing is true as stated then I think:
    At this point, it might be best to cancel the ATFR and make an announcement instead; barring that, perhaps they should forget the theatrics and go for re-taping it with just a sit down discussion where Melissa and Jason decide together to call it off - and for Heaven's sake leave Molly out of it. Don't even mention his interest in Molly.
    Don't even think of doing an ATFRpart2 where you introduce Jason and Molly.

The die is already cast here. This has been terribly unpopular and is now circulating all over in different media and will continue to do so. ABC will not be able to ignore it.
    Their Bachelor will look like as somebody called him "an indecisive cheat and jerk". The F2 will look like a hussy on the make for someone else's man, and the F1 will look like she got taken for a ride.
    ABC will look like it has egg on its face.

ITA with your post. To the bolded statement as well. Was this season unique to the flip flop happening during the airing? I remember another bachelor switching but was that after the whole show aired? Is that why they felt the need to capture the heartache on camera and to somehow salvage Jason getting his happy ending? They decide by then having another show people will get to see him happy? I just know they are going to have the viewers think Melissa was okay/not surprised with the break up so they can have the viewers think Jason got his happily ever after. They had to know that is what the viewers wanted for him in the beginning but maybe they never cared Now I don't want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334668;
    i asked RS about megans myspace and he said yes he heard about it and he might try and get her to do an interview with him!!!
    Thanks for keeping us updated on the chat!

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3334437;
    I didn't realize that's how you started your investigation. I don't think anyone would of believed you either way back when since some were still saying they were great. I think I would of though. Who the heck knows because my head has been spinning since this whole thing started. I think its finally stopped. Even though I didn't post back then I wasn't sure I liked you nor that you knew anything but I owe you an apology of sorts because, though I didn't write it, I thought it and that wasn't right. I was never sure of your intent/motive. Now I know it was just to find the truth. Just out of curiousity did you know why they broke up in January or did you just think it was just another bachelor break up? I don't believe we are going to see anything but what you and RS(among others) say happend but I do think that there will be a major spin on this whole thing to make Jason look like he finally found the love of his life. Plus it wouldn't surprise me if they edit it to look like they(melissa/jason) both realized they made a mistake. I guess we will see.
    This made me laugh....I love the honesty.
    In retrospect, I approached the FORT message boards all wrong. I get that now. I was bored and started reading, then was overcome with this insane need to know so I started calling people incessantly and reporting as I went along and, honestly, it must have seemed pretty strange. You have to consider the source.
    I've been around long enough now, and have been consistent about what I say, which incidentally is the truth, so the response has warmed. A lot.
    So, thank you, I don't feel like an outsider anymore. I really appreciate it.

Did RS say how the interview go with Molly's hometown?
    Melissa-"Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear."

RS chat is over. He answered a question about Molly/J's edit and if ABC dislikes them. He said, how could they dislike them? That's their couple.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3333607;
    LMAO. I was one person who was not surprised when Deanna picked Jesse, in part because I personally felt that Jason was so obviously a creepy dweeb. I remember watching Deanna's reactions to him when he would run up like a 3 year old and embrace her, and she seemed giddy but not... the sincere kind of giddy. It was clearly contrived on her part.
    I remember Dee's quote about Jason just driving his 3 wheeler in a straight line in a snarky way and then saying Jesse was all over the place and really impressed her. Jesse was willing to take chances that Jason wasn't.

Jason is a leopard that hasn't changed spots. He wanted the women to tell him they loved him and chose accordingly because he didn't want to get hurt again. That is why he was so confused in the end because both Molly & Mel were telling him they loved him so he felt the same We will all see how that turned out!!!!!