Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

RS said that the couple has to be together for about 3 months before they CAN "break up"

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3;3334640;
    OK--I admit I am a hopeless romantic, so her goes.
    I hope RS is a Fleiss plant to up the ratings.

Jason does break up with Melissa at the ATFR and tries out the totally milk toast, boring Molly. He realizes his mistake and at the ATFR2 he re-proposes to Melissa. He needs the bubbly, perky personality in his life. Hence he "Comes out smelling like a rose."
    Sorry, but RS is definitely NOT an associate of ABC.

All I keep remembering is Molly saying that she would never ever date a man again who her parents disliked. Well, oh I hate saying this, but my youngest is 32 and if she was my daughter I would be ashamed of her period! To be F2 and then if we are to believe RS or some of the other posts date him after he was engaged he would not be the person I would want to marry my daughter. In fact he would be banned from my home even if it was all planned. I would be so embarrassed for her, for our family, etc. To drag our family name thru the mud like that on national TV. No amount of money is worth that. JMHO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PSP;3334603;
    There are several possible scenarios that I haven't seen mentioned here that would allow Jason to come out of this "smelling like a rose":

1. Other people's kids are fun and cute in small doses in a fantasy situation, but not always so fun and cute in everyday life. Could it be that Melissa decided that, upon further reflection, she wasn't as ready to give up the single life and go straight into parenthood as she originally thought after a few weekends of normal life?

2. What if Ty didn't approve of Melissa as the potential new Mommy after they spent more time together? After repeatedly saying that TY was the most important person in his life, that lack of approval would sure seem to be a deal breaker.
    /This is the problem with this whole RS deal: And I agree that he is probably right from what I have seen/heard and know. But, if the issue gets framed the wrong way in the back and forth, it's a problem.

Folks: RS has ALWAYS said it's not the who but the how. That's what we all have to keep in mind. I don't think anyone really cares who Jason pretends to be in love with for the next few months. Or if he really has found true love. Or if you do, that's another discussion. So it's not really the who that is causing so many of us to be pissed off. Jason could have had a myriad of reasons (good bad or indifferent) to end up with whomever he does.

It is the HOW. Was it planned? And someone please tell me what possibly rationalizes going on national TV to blindside someone with a breakup? Bachelor meet Jerry Springer meet jump the shark.

It's the HOW. Not the WHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3334634;
    Is he now after the money aspect of it? At first it seemed that he was breaking this news so everyone that followed on the message boards would know the truth and now he wants it to hit everywhere. What changed? This is just my opinion of course!
    Money probably....money always changes everything

RS said he did a radio interview this morning in molly's hometown

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3333365;
    I really don't think most of the Bachelor, who propose of the Show, really want to get married.
    Yeah I'm not sure either. I don't know how many Bachelors that they've picked actually want a long term commitment either. Still don't understand how anyone can say the words "Will you marry me". Takes a special species to do that, IMO. It would be nice if in the future they research a bit better considering they said they did that with the girls this year. The felt Jason was serious about getting engaged(boy was he ever). Who knows anymore. Its just an entertainment show not about anyone who wants a shot at long term love. I get that I just don't like feeling manipulated. I didn't last year like some thought. I saw with Jesse her connection but I thought Jason was what she wanted.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elizmae;3334629;
    I don't post much, but I'm wondering why Molly was in the middle during the last rose ceremony? Historically, the one in the middle usually goes. Probably not a big deal, but wondering if anyone has thoughts on this?
    It seems to me that there were several attempts to mislead the sleuthers, the big one being how easy it was for us to identify Melissa in the FRC screen caps. If the producers were going for full-out deception this season, they would shake up the rose ceremony filmings as well. After all, "nothing is as it seems."
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;3334651;
    Money probably....money always changes everything
    I doubt there is $$ involved. Why would they pay for the same information he has given away for nothing?

FORT Fan

Question about a "clue'hint" to RS if possible..

what is it about watching the color of hair? Does this have anything to do with anything