Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334593;
    do you guys have any questions, i can try to ask RS
    yes please!

CH and several sources have said the person Jason fell in love with was obvious right from the start "they couldn't keep their hands off each other" etc. and that some of the crew were even in tears during the proposal.

If it was Molly all along and the Mel storyline was scripted / faked / edited / etc then why would the crew have been celebrating when he proposed to Mel?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie0712;3334618;
    I find this very interesting...
    how so?

I don't post much, but I'm wondering why Molly was in the middle during the last rose ceremony? Historically, the one in the middle usually goes. Probably not a big deal, but wondering if anyone has thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3334624;
    yes please!

CH and several sources have said the person Jason fell in love with was obvious right from the start "they couldn't keep their hands off each other" etc. and that some of the crew were even in tears during the proposal.

If it was Molly all along and the Mel storyline was scripted / faked / edited / etc then why would the crew have been celebrating when he proposed to Mel?
    I can even answer that one...why do you think they didn't show much of Jason's interactions with Molly?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cinders83;3334592;
    I am and ITA. There is a lot of time in between the finale for the editors to earn there raise and for them to come up with something plausible so that they aren't raked over the coals. OT but my grandparents like Melissa but think that he'll pick Molly so maybe its already working. They thought Melissa/Jillian were best fit but now see him picking Molly. Editors are doing there jobs already. I haven't told them the shocker. My mom doesn't want me too, LOL.
    But here's RS ace in the hole: does he really have the emails from Jason and Mel in which Jason admits the truth? If he does, then ABC is in a box.

Or, if they go too far in the editing to place blame on Melissa, then believe me when I say watch out. There are a lot of people who are just waiting to pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334625;
    how so?
    Is he now after the money aspect of it? At first it seemed that he was breaking this news so everyone that followed on the message boards would know the truth and now he wants it to hit everywhere. What changed? This is just my opinion of course!

Steve said: All I knew is they saw each other on more than one occasion from when the filming ended til the ATFR taping. (about J and Molly)

FORT Fan

OK--I admit I am a hopeless romantic, so her goes.
    I hope RS is a Fleiss plant to up the ratings.

Jason does break up with Melissa at the ATFR and tries out the totally milk toast, boring Molly. He realizes his mistake and at the ATFR2 he re-proposes to Melissa. He needs the bubbly, perky personality in his life. Hence he "Comes out smelling like a rose."

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3333341;
    Someone who claims to know Molly (sounds like a sorority sister from college) is posting comments over in Steve's blog. This could be damage control but it's interesting. I wish I could paste them in here but you'll have to go over there and read them yourself -- and decide for yourself. Look for comments from Kate (use "control-f" to find kate with your browser, makes it much easier).

The general idea is that Molly was told Jason ended his engagement to Melissa because he needed more time to make his decision. She knew he was still seeing Melissa. It wasn't until the ATFR taping that she learned he was ending the engagement that night. Molly and Jason are not engaged yet. For whatever reason Molly is still in love with Jason and she is very happy. Kate is surprised by this because "If you knew her ex you would think she would have nothing to do with this, but apparently she got sucked in."
    To the bolded part so was she in contact with Jason while he was engaged or was she under the impression the engagement was off? Then she learned it wasn't off until ATFRC? I'm confused because if its the latter she might be having problems now unless she's okay with being deceived

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Stork;3334501;
    Star magazine just called RS wanting to talk to him!
    YES!!! More widespread publicity, 'exposure' if you will!!