Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIforMel;3333153;
    It was on one of the TV promos for the show. It showed Jason and Ty (I think they were in white tuxs with red bow ties). Jason was adjusting Ty's tie.
    Didn't the promo say he had one more thing to do or something? This may of been discussed and answered but just thought I'd throw that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Goonies123;3333173;
    I hope people are aware..that ABC is going to edit the rest of the season to make RS' news not seem so real. I have a feeling they are going to succeed in that, and then people are going to jump on RS' case for not telling the truth. I don't know what is real, but I just hope that people are prepared for that.
    I am and ITA. There is a lot of time in between the finale for the editors to earn there raise and for them to come up with something plausible so that they aren't raked over the coals. OT but my grandparents like Melissa but think that he'll pick Molly so maybe its already working. They thought Melissa/Jillian were best fit but now see him picking Molly. Editors are doing there jobs already. I haven't told them the shocker. My mom doesn't want me too, LOL.

do you guys have any questions, i can try to ask RS

PSP

There are several possible scenarios that I haven't seen mentioned here that would allow Jason to come out of this "smelling like a rose":

1. Other people's kids are fun and cute in small doses in a fantasy situation, but not always so fun and cute in everyday life. Could it be that Melissa decided that, upon further reflection, she wasn't as ready to give up the single life and go straight into parenthood as she originally thought after a few weekends of normal life?

2. What if Ty didn't approve of Melissa as the potential new Mommy after they spent more time together? After repeatedly saying that TY was the most important person in his life, that lack of approval would sure seem to be a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3333221;
    Melissa-high strung? Yes, I guess Jason will find a way to blame it on her. Don't they always? And the little lady waiting in the wings, not caring she is second choice, is perfect.
    She was probably that way because she caught wind of him e-mailing Molly and asked him about it which he denied. That would get me high strung which is unlike me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3334593;
    do you guys have any questions, i can try to ask RS
    Was it worth it? Leaking the information to everyone? Was it worth the attention that he's now getting?

ETA: Thanks!!
    Last edited by Kimmie0712; 02-19-2009 at 03:14 PM.

Steve IS going to talk to Star!

Quote Originally Posted by denise2802;3333225;
    Do you think RS's source is Melissa - woman scorned? She might be so angry she is taking the risk.
    The RS spin is the worst possible for Jason and Molly. But there is no real proof that Jason was told if he wanted Molly he had to chose Melissa - that bit I find hard to believe. I don't see the reason. Breaking up on national tv - yes great for ratings and Jason and Molly were probably manipulated into agreeing.

Another thing the shows aren't scripted but the participants and the viewers are manipulated same with all reality shows.
    This part makes me wonder if that was used as a way for Molly not to be as upset? That to me would mean she's the gullible one. Maybe someone from her side wanted it out there that she was always #1 but that Jason had to do it that way because TPTB made him? Might be a way to be okay with the whole situation

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3334610;
    Steve IS going to talk to Star!
    I find this very interesting...

RS is going to do the interview with star magazine!!! looks like this is going to hit mainstreem