Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3304192;
    Wow! I posted a few pages back about Molly saying something like "Well, you know I'm close to my family..." almost like they've known each other for awhile. Maybe she is a plant and if she's taken to F2 (because Jason didn't want anyone to be in the same painful situation he was in) and without Melissa knowing, that could be a bit "upsetting."

I took that to mean she had already told him-- probably the night they spent together in the tent. In his blog, Jason said they talked all night. I imagine they had a lot of time to get to know each other - whatever else went on!

This whole RS/clue stuff is fun! I'm still not convinced of any of the F3 being F1, even with all the proof!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304288;
    You know, the problem I am having with Melissa not going to the FRC is that I have to question whether she could legally refuse. She signed a contract, and while they couldn't force her to accept any suggestion/proposal made to her at the FRC, I do think they could force her to show up.
    She might not be a willing participant, but she would have to do it.

I am thinking of Tara on Jesse's show who had to ask the limo drive to stop so that she could throw up. She was so nervous, and she said that she "knew" (when she woke up?) earlier that day the outcome.
    I think if there had been anyway that she could have skipped out on that FRC, Tara would have done it. She would have simply told them to go on and have it without her.
    My point is that I think balking or refusing to go to the FRC isn't a (legal) option for Melissa.
    I think that IF any bumps in the road to the FRC are to come...this seems the most plausable. We have seen Melissa's agony and insecurities over the process of the way dates/kisses/and time is spent between the girls.

I think that ALL of her insecurities and doubts will get the best of her (as I am sure it has done to many others) and although she will ultimately show up at the FRC (because she HAS tooo)...she will certainly be hesitant and dragging her feet about it.....

So maybe for the first time in bach history we will get to see that drama play out...(I loved the season -Jesse's I think- where the chick kept stopping the car to - spew her guts in the bushes)

FORT Newbie

Addicted daily lurker, very rare poster!

Maybe the FRC is actually a wedding? Maybe what was seen in Hawaii was their honeymoon?

Maybe Melissa doesn't know that Jason got her parents approval and therefore thinking that since he did not meet her parents, there was no way he got it, therefore she doesn't want him to ask so she doesn't show up. He is distraught because she knows that she wants her father's approval first. Maybe it is a last minute approval?

I am so not patient and want to know already!!! It is also interesting that RS says that he is not sure if ABC will air it all. So, the drama he is predicting we may never know if it is for real or not.

I think he is way into Melissa. She is almost always the first one he touches and lingers in his hugs/kisses. He has said Molly is a good kisser, so he probably does enjoy kissing her (and why not doing it while you can). I think Deanna will cause some serious doubts for the girls. It could also be that Deanna is in the running, so the girls think that she is back, that it has to mean something. Everyone wanted them to end up together last season, so there is something there and that freaks the girls out.

Who knows!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3304288;
    You know, the problem I am having with Melissa not going to the FRC is that I have to question whether she could legally refuse. She signed a contract, and while they couldn't force her to accept any suggestion/proposal made to her at the FRC, I do think they could force her to show up.
    She might not be a willing participant, but she would have to do it.

I am thinking of Tara on Jesse's show who had to ask the limo drive to stop so that she could throw up. She was so nervous, and she said that she "knew" (when she woke up?) earlier that day the outcome.
    I think if there had been anyway that she could have skipped out on that FRC, Tara would have done it. She would have simply told them to go on and have it without her.
    My point is that I think balking or refusing to go to the FRC isn't a (legal) option for Melissa.
    What if -- variation on the current theme here -- TPTB do something dirty to get in Melissa's way of getting to the FRC, because they think it will cause drama? Like they delay her or tell her it isn't happening or they "lose" her dress or something? If there's no drama because the F2/F1 is obvious, ABC would want to manufacture some. And then whatever they do goes too far and has consequences they didn't intend?
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3304295;
    I thought that they could leave at any time, or is it just that they can turn down a rose?
    Hard to say. There was much talk that Graham in DeAnna's season wanted to "get the heck out of Dodge", leaving a note for D on the kitchen table (metaphorically speaking) but someone "very strongly encouraged" him to show up for the RC. Which he did, but looking like something the cat drug in--disheveled, shirt half out, no tie. And I'm pretty sure if you left on your own you wouldn't get the bag of "nice parting gifts."

FORT Newbie

Maybe she locks herself in the bathroom and refuses to come out or her father decides to show up and take her home or her ex-boyfriend comes to talk her out of it!
    OK, too much caffeine...

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3304303;
    Hard to say. There was much talk that Graham in DeAnna's season wanted to "get the heck out of Dodge", leaving a note for D on the kitchen table (metaphorically speaking) but someone "very strongly encouraged" him to show up for the RC. Which he did, but looking like something the cat drug in--disheveled, shirt half out, no tie. And I'm pretty sure if you left on your own you wouldn't get the bag of "nice parting gifts."
    Nor the additional screen time to further your modeling career!

(I thought that Graham just looked ticked off!)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3304302;
    What if -- variation on the current theme here -- TPTB do something dirty to get in Melissa's way of getting to the FRC, because they think it will cause drama? Like they delay her or tell her it isn't happening or they "lose" her dress or something? If there's no drama because the F2/F1 is obvious, ABC would want to manufacture some. And then whatever they do goes too far and has consequences they didn't intend?
    Some of the girls on Andy's show dished that there were several of them that wanted to leave with Tessa at the top of the list. They were not allowed to leave. I think that is because he wanted Tessa. They couldn't let any of them leave w/o letting her leave too, so nobody got to leave.

My take is that you are legally bound to see the show through until you are cut. However, if the situation is such and it is agreeable with both the Bach/ette and the contestant, then the person can leave.
    That works well for the first F9 or so maybe even down to F6. However, the show is formatted for an F4 Hometown set-up, so I wouldn't think after that point that you just get to sail on out at your own whim.

I do look at Graham and the way he was dressed at that F4-3 RC. I don't think he wanted or maybe intended to be a part of the RC itself. The way he was dressed, and the way she behaved suggested to me that they had just told her his wishes, but that they made him come in and take part anyway- allowing her to cut him.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3303988;
    As we saw this last epi - I do think that Jillian has bonded more with the gals - she admits it - and we see her in the 'lady and the tramp' scene - the bath-tub scene - holding hands with Molly etc........ - so that really could be part of what is going on - she came to the show for an adventure - she has shown (as some others have as well) - alot of physical bonding with the other gals in the house - maybe even more so than the others.
    I usually lurk, but this has been something I've noticed a lot too. I wonder if 2 of the women fell in love with each other. There's no way the powers that be would show that, but it would sure create a stir, and people would definitely talk about it for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by justson;3304317;
    I usually lurk, but this has been something I've noticed a lot too. I wonder if 2 of the women fell in love with each other. There's no way the powers that be would show that, but it would sure create a stir, and people would definitely talk about it for the foreseeable future.
    OOO...well....um.....er..... not that that could not happen - but that was not what I was referring to
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON