Page 10 of 1826 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920601105101010 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality Steve discussion only **Spoilers**

Re: RS Predictions **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3297695;
    That's a great theory! And maybe there will be more of that in the upcoming rose ceremonies - where Jason keeps or lets go 1 more girl than is expected.
    Too confusing for those trying to play the game?
    Hey, I said that first farther up the thread what am I, chopped liver
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3297688;
    I think there was no RC game because of last week and letting the extra girl go home!
    There was an extra rose in Meredith's season so they just advanced the people with the correct responses. I remember another season in which people were all given 100% for that episode due to something that happened on the show. That seems to be the answer when there is not the standard number going home.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;3297691;
    One problem I have with the "fake" proposal is that Jason appears to have real feeling in his voice and face. Also, the hand going up to me looks like someone who is about to gasp or cry. Imo a mock proposal wouldn't do that.
    Now i do see the "abc growing a brain and pulling a fast one" as fitting with fake screen caps but would that cause RSteve to still try to wrap his mind around it? I would think he'd be laughing and think it's hilarious. There's something much more that goes on, or at least he believes went on for that statement.
    I agree with you that there will not be a mock proposal. Whatever we see will be the real thing, but something is not right in how at least one of the women will be treated. The producers want the honest reactions from the women at the FRC. I do not have a good feeling about this.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

What you guys are posting about with theories still doesn't answer IMO the specific snark from RS on the pinky ring and freckles showing that it's Melissa. None of what I'm reading changes that outcome from the screencaps.

I'm just reading changes to the back-story on how the proposal to Melissa happens.

I guess I will wait for his so-called 'clue' Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3297701;
    Hey, I said that first farther up the thread what am I, chopped liver
    Hey northern, that's a great theory!!

(I still feel like a newbie - I cannot keep up with all the posts!!)

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3297705;
    What you guys are posting about with theories still doesn't answer IMO the specific snark from RS on the pinky ring and freckles showing that it's Melissa. None of what I'm reading changes that outcome from the screencaps.

I'm just reading changes to the back-story on how the proposal to Melissa happens.

I think the snark about the pinky ring and freckles could just be that we think we've determined F1 based on the sc's we've been shown - you know, how we always say "screencaps don't lie" - well maybe they do, if we've been fed false sc's
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3297716;
    I think the snark about the pinky ring and freckles could just be that we think we've determined F1 based on the sc's we've been shown - you know, how we always say "screencaps don't lie" - well maybe they do, if we've been fed false sc's
    That's my point. Nothing I'm reading is taking into consideration about those caps. The stories are just being changed, but the outcome is the same.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3297716;

After 12 seasons of The Bachelor why would ABC, give false sc's.

I've been thinking about the shot of Jason crying -and how some think that may tie in to the "jaw dropping" moment. I'm thinking it's just his pre FRC PI. He's getting his usual questions about how he feels, and the producers bring up his FRC with Deanna and how he felt then and that he's going to do that to somebody, he's already emotional about the day (he's a really sensitive guy) and the thought of what he has to do causes him to break down. The scene takes place on the balcony of the place he is staying at, and he'd only be there pre FRC doing his PI - if it was after he let F2 go, wouldn't he be in the driveway, not back up on the pool deck

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3297705;

Do you think that RS is saying that Melissa is not the F1?

I thought he was insinuating that while we are all busy looking at freckles and a pinky ring and deciphering who the F1 is, we are missing the bigger picture and there is more to the story than we know. Not necessarily that we are wrong about the F1, but that the bombshell is the back story or how it all unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3297720;
    That's my point. Nothing I'm reading is taking into consideration about those caps. The stories are just being changed, but the outcome is the same.
    My theory does, if it's a mock proposal with both girls, then the sc's are still authentic, just not occuring when we say they do. OR if he's asked to do a scene with a model that maybe coincidentally has moles on her arm too LOL