Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: UPDATES -- As of 1/30/09...

Re: UPDATES -- As of 1/30/09...

wow.. you guys are so mean.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Hi Nelson...glad to see you are following this Bachelor though there really isn't an Atlanta connection anymore...well, almost, anyway. It looks like your GA peach makes a guest appearance down the road - ooohhhh, scary.

Yes, the sneak peek and the commercials for tonight's show are intriguing. Does Melissa change out of that way revealing dress before she is shunted off to the house boat? Does she meet Ty or peek in on a sleeping Ty? Does Naomi really, really like Seattle? How many women does Jason pull aside for heart-heart talks? Why isn't Molly at the radio station? Did Stephanie actually get to steer the boat? So much to know and only two hours to show it!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

not meant to be mean , I like Jason more than I thought I would this season, but hey he just isn't my cup of tea. he is plenty of others apparently. Melissa is cute and sweet. I have nothing against her or him, just both a little goofy gushy syrupy. Good for them, just not my type.... but maybe each others type

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Sneak Peek Video of tonight's episode

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3300359;
    What some find irritating others find endearing. Hopefully if Jason picked her, he is in the latter category. Lord knows, some would find my DH annoying!
    You are so right. Goes with that "There's somebody for everybody" outlook.

My husband and I call him Philiberto because he has this waiter look to him and that's our favorite waiter's name!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3300368;
    I wan't being mean - I really do think both Jason and Melissa are great people and I loved Jason last season and still like him a lot this season. I was just saying that I am a different type of person and would possibly feel smothered by the Jason we see on the show and Melissa would be fun to hang out with, but again, I could only take the Mel we see on the show in small doses.

...ok, that makes sense.... I really don't think Mel is getting that good of an edit. They are making her seem too fluttery.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3300399;
    ...ok, that makes sense.... I really don't think Mel is getting that good of an edit. They are making her seem too fluttery.
    Her storyline is based on conflict, so she would not get a rosy edit. They are showing her tears and fears for a reason - a way to advance her to this over-the-top ending that has everyone burning up their keyboards.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Sneak Peek Video of tonight's episode

Quote Originally Posted by mommyluvsnoah;3300359;
    What some find irritating others find endearing. Hopefully if Jason picked her, he is in the latter category. Lord knows, some would find my DH annoying!
    Yep - to each their own, and there's nothing wrong with that
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;3300368;
    no, it's called having an opinion
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club