Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: UPDATES -- As of 1/30/09...

FORT Fan

Re: UPDATES -- As of 1/30/09...

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3296053;
    As far as I know from all the interviews that Jason has done, no one has contact with Ty till NZ.
    As far as I know, he said only the final 2 girls met Ty. He didn't say it was in New Zealand as far as I remember.

So if Melissa does meet Ty, witch is already said in one of the previews, there is no doubt she will be at least one of the F2.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3297083;
    Welcome to FORT!

Word of warning though. Once you get the ability to post links, don't link to youtube. There are sites that are against the rules to link to (such as other reality TV sites), and youtube is one of them.

As far as Melissa meeting Ty goes, from what I heard, it doesn't say that somebody meets him, but somebody SEES him. So maybe Melissa joins Jason at the houseboat after Ty goes to sleep, and she gets to peek in at him.
    Thanks!!! For the tips as well as the welcome. Yeah, I still don't know if Melissa will get to meet him or not, but there was also discussion about what the phone call was about--why he was delayed, etc. I think that it's Melissa's reaction that will really depend on if she gets to meet him or not.

FORT Fan

Jason said in his interviews that he could not totally fall in love if he hadn't seen how the girl(s) got along with Ty.
    I think Jason wanted to see this interaction between Melissa and Ty in this stadium because he is very attracted to her or falling for her.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

You know, I think the word "see" may be taken out of context. Yes, it says that someone will "see" Ty, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't "meet" him. Think about it, don't we sometimes say that we are going to go "see" someone when we actually mean that we are going to "meet" up with them or "visit" with them? The word "see" is just a word. She very possibly is going to be able to "meet" Ty and spend time.

Fleiss, in his own words, said that once they saw the interaction of F1 with Ty and Jason, they knew it was a done deal. Makes perfect sense to me.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3296866;
    What is Melissa is pregnant! Heck, she could have gotten pregnant after the show and Steve just found out, etc.
    This is what I was thinking..LOL! But how terrible..get to know Ty before having another baby..LOL!!

I doubt this is what happened, but you never know.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3297040;
    ABC basically gave away the ending before the show even aired with the scs of Melissa being F1 and the leaks that went with the preseason release of the scs.
    With over a month to go before the FRC, this is only going to continue to snowball.
    As far as more going on than we know, this is the case with each season. Bachelor 4--Bob Guiney fell in love with Rebecca Budig during the filming of the series; to refresh memories, Rebecca Budig was not one of the F2 choices!
    Bachelor 11 Brad --not choosing anyone. Bachelor 12 Matt--he was pegged as picking Shayne from day 1, it was planned scenario.
    There is something almost every season that goes on and most of the audience has no clue until the fat lady is singing. I doubt it will be different this season.
    I saw a "rumor" posted on another board that Jason had already met Mel while visiting Jeremy in TX. Apparantly Jeremy's girlfriend is a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.. anyway.. the story goes that Jason was already "committed" to doing the Bach, and asked to have Mel be one of the B'ettes.. any truth to this? Has anyone found out anything.. or is this just another "story"?

Sorry.. I haven't been able to sleuth at all this season.. too much work.

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3296101;
    Pure publicity horse puckey. Just like the scene De's season where she is riding the bull and falls off on purpose(but it is made to look like a horrible accident)to see the guys' reactions.
    This is such a lame ploy, I am embarrassed TPTB could not come up with an excuse that was at least somewhat plausible, but maybe that was the point making the excuse (modifying the date) so wimpy and lame to catch Melissa and the others' reactions.
    Which is just plain stupid....

What an idiotic ploy, and the person responsible for thinking it up should be fired. I mean seriously.... what on Earth did they expect her to say?

"I don't give a crap if you have problems with your offspring Jason! You promised me you'd be here at 7:30, and I've been sitting here waiting for you for forever with this metal snake sticking into my boobs! Do you realize just how uncomfortable that is Jason? Do you!? You are an insenstive cad and I never want to see you again! I'm going home!"

Stupid Plot Device Award

The thought that in Melissa's edit, she will be rewarded and exalted for demonstrating the appropriate response is just stupid. And that is NOTHING against Melissa, my rail is against the assumption that anyone else [or her for that matter] would respond any differently under this program's premise and within the confines of its format and end game.

UGH!
    Last edited by dodie430; 01-31-2009 at 01:04 AM.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3297381;

What an idiotic ploy, and the person responsible for thinking it up should be fired. I mean seriously.... what on Earth did they expect her to say?

"I don't give a crap if you have problems with your offspring Jason! You promised me you'd be here at 7:00, and I've been sitting here waiting for you for forever with this metal snake sticking into my boobs! Do you realize just how uncomfortable that is Jason? Do you!? You are an insenstive cad and I never want to see you again! I'm going home!"

Stupid Plot Device Award

The thought that in Melissa's edit, she will be rewarded and exalted for demonstrating the appropriate response is just stupid. And that is NOTHING against Melissa, my rail is against the assumption that anyone else [or her for that matter] would respond any differently under this program's premise and within the confines of its format and end game.

UGH!
    OOOO but......... it taint 7:30 yet
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

"I don't give a crap if you have problems with your offspring Jason! You promised me you'd be here at 7:00, and I've been sitting here waiting for you for forever with this metal snake sticking into my boobs! Do you realize just how uncomfortable that is Jason? Do you!? You are an insenstive cad and I never want to see you again! I'm going home!"

Stupid Plot Device Award

UGH!

LOL!! Well tptb do think people who watch this show are stoopid..LOL!

This is, afterall, a reality show. These girls are already amped up on adrenaline and jealousy.. it wouldn't surprise me if one of the nuttier girls had hauled off on him.. like Natalie, for instance..LOL!! I just think they want sympathy for Melissa and everyone will be so proud of her being "so understanding".. and so another twist in their "love story"

Lily Tomlin

Stupid Plot Device Award

Considering that the individuals enter this situation agreeing to the rules and the time restraints and nonetheless maintain their confidence that they will find their spouse, is this little ploy really all that stupid and idiotic?