Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: UPDATES -- As of 1/30/09...

FORT Fogey

Re: UPDATES -- As of 1/30/09...

Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;3296615;
    I've read a lot of posts and here's my take:
    1. Melissa is still F1, RS didn't say she wasn't, people are assuming. He's just saying the finale will be very interesting to watch and there will be "news" the next day after the finale airs. As someone said, it's not that he doesn't pick Melissa, it's the journey that will be jaw dropping. We'll see if he lives up to his words.

2. Stephanie is still going home as far as the "elimination" thread is concerned.

3. Jason's phone call, like others have said, it's staged to see how she handles it or he really changes it due to his son. Either way, it's editing to make it look more dramatic than it really is.

4. What's 100% confirmed, while nothing can be 100% confirmed, again per the Elimination Thread and Substantiated proof thread, I'd say nothing has changed other than the fact the finale may bring more surprises and tears than people are expecting. Mel is still F1.

Anyone can feel free to disagree, this is JMO.

Oh, I had missed the part that there would be "news" the next day after the finale airs. WTH?

Quote Originally Posted by Grazivity;3295860;
    does melissa meet ty next week? i keep asking but no one is answering?? i tried to go back and read to see if its been talked about but i cant find anything....
    i believe so.. at least someone meets ty next week

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;3296642;
    My theory is that he really did have a fancy date planned. thought about it and decided that he wanted a more intimate evening alone with Melissa. If he has known that she is his F1, then it makes complete sense that he would want to introduce her to Ty. By having the last minute change in plans, it eliminates drama with the rest of the girls. If the 4 girls not chosen to meet Ty, don't know that the 5th is meeting him, tension is eliminated.

if she does meet Ty, I think Jason coul dask her not to mention it to the other girls.
    Co-incidence or not that we just so happened to hear Melissa say in a PI how much she envied the date that Molly had where she got to back to Jason's place and just hang out like on a Saturday night?
    Reckon somebody told Jason about her wish?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3296792;
    Oh, I had missed the part that there would be "news" the next day after the finale airs. WTH?

More Reality Steve.

What is Melissa is pregnant! Heck, she could have gotten pregnant after the show and Steve just found out, etc.

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=deidre1985;3296866;]What is Melissa is pregnant! Heck, she could have gotten pregnant after the show and Steve just found out, etc.[/QUOTE]

Would she be showing by the time the show is almost over? She's pretty tiny so probally so.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3296101;
    Pure publicity horse puckey. Just like the scene De's season where she is riding the bull and falls off on purpose(but it is made to look like a horrible accident)to see the guys' reactions.
    This is such a lame ploy, I am embarrassed TPTB could not come up with an excuse that was at least somewhat plausible, but maybe that was the point making the excuse (modifying the date) so wimpy and lame to catch Melissa and the others' reactions.
    Okay this is my first time posting... hope I'm doing it okay. Anyway, I was surprised to see that all you awesome sleuthers hadn't yet discussed Chris's interview with Ellen Degeneres on her show--he was on yesterday. There's a link to it on youtube, and it shows a bit more of that preview than we originally got to see. So Jason does say to Melissa that there's something up with Ty. Now, there still could be a lot of publicity attached to it, but I thought it was interesting.

I can't post the link here yet, since I'm a newbie, but just search on youtube, Chris Harrison on Ellen and you should find it no problem.

It would not make sense for RS to fabricate all of this as it would annoy his regular visitors and he would loose a large portion of his audience. I believe he thinks he knows something - whether what he has been told is true or not remains to be seen. Having said that I don't think ABC would do anything to make an already "boring" (as many people have said) season even more boring by slipping up and giving away the ending before the season even starts. Mel may be the F1 but there is definitley more going on then we know. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by MotivesCanada;3296997;
    It would not make sense for RS to fabricate all of this as it would annoy his regular visitors and he would loose a large portion of his audience. I believe he thinks he knows something - whether what he has been told is true or not remains to be seen. Having said that I don't think ABC would do anything to make an already "boring" (as many people have said) season even more boring by slipping up and giving away the ending before the season even starts. Mel may be the F1 but there is definitley more going on then we know. IMO
    ABC basically gave away the ending before the show even aired with the scs of Melissa being F1 and the leaks that went with the preseason release of the scs.
    With over a month to go before the FRC, this is only going to continue to snowball.
    As far as more going on than we know, this is the case with each season. Bachelor 4--Bob Guiney fell in love with Rebecca Budig during the filming of the series; to refresh memories, Rebecca Budig was not one of the F2 choices!
    Bachelor 11 Brad --not choosing anyone. Bachelor 12 Matt--he was pegged as picking Shayne from day 1, it was planned scenario.
    There is something almost every season that goes on and most of the audience has no clue until the fat lady is singing. I doubt it will be different this season.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAchar137;3296969;
    Okay this is my first time posting... hope I'm doing it okay. Anyway, I was surprised to see that all you awesome sleuthers hadn't yet discussed Chris's interview with Ellen Degeneres on her show--he was on yesterday. There's a link to it on youtube, and it shows a bit more of that preview than we originally got to see. So Jason does say to Melissa that there's something up with Ty. Now, there still could be a lot of publicity attached to it, but I thought it was interesting.

I can't post the link here yet, since I'm a newbie, but just search on youtube, Chris Harrison on Ellen and you should find it no problem.
    Welcome to FORT!

Word of warning though. Once you get the ability to post links, don't link to youtube. There are sites that are against the rules to link to (such as other reality TV sites), and youtube is one of them.

As far as Melissa meeting Ty goes, from what I heard, it doesn't say that somebody meets him, but somebody SEES him. So maybe Melissa joins Jason at the houseboat after Ty goes to sleep, and she gets to peek in at him.