Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Please ABC ... NO MORE RE-TREADS!

But if Fleiss wants a known face or name, why not go for:
    * a single, female star from an ABC TV show: lots to choose from from all the ABC-owned networks (Disney, ABC Family, Lifefime, A&E, ESPN, et al).
    Most primetime shows finish taping in March or April, which could work out well if Fleiss' timeline is a summer season like B4. The Bachelorettes co-stars could come on the show to help/give advice and ABC could cross-promote!
    * an ABC soap star (as all their soaps tape in NYC)and have the show there again
    * a Dancing with the Stars dancer (too bad Karina just got engaged to Maksim)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3284209;
    Jillian is getting an excellent edit. She garnered favorable reaction before the show even started, and she is definitely a fan favorite. She has great, even fantastic attributes, but her physical characteristics are not her strongest in terms of the Bachelorette. While to us as ladies, it doesn't matter, psychologists will freely tell you that the first thing a man notices about a woman is the physical.
    Trista and Jen were also petite, but they both nevertheless presented a visual impact. Trista had a knock-out figure, and Jen was busty. Both were blond. Meredith was a tall model who looked pretty good even w/o make-up and was beautiful with it, and although her actions weren't pretty, DeAnna has those striking Mediterraean looks.

All this said, I can't help but wonder if they aren't considering Jillian as the next international Bachelorette based on her positive, excellent edit and extremely favorable fan reaction.

Stephanie may be in the running as well. She is getting a wonderful edit as well. She is older, but then Byron was 40, and his season was very successful.
    I think that Byron's season was successful as far as the ratings go..... they should consider another season like Byron's where the girls are living in the mansion, but the guy is also on site in the "bunkhouse".

Brought over here from the Chris Harrison blogger thread:

Originally Posted by summerrain43
    [QUOTE] I totally agree! Single dad, followed by single mom with a sad story! I like Stephanie and her daughter is adorable. I just think it is too bad that Ty wasn't included in the Legoland experience, he would have loved it.[QUOTE]

You know? I think you have a point. I think it will be Stephanie too!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

an ABC soap star (as all their soaps tape in NYC)and have the show there again
    General Hospital tapes in California

I would like 2 bachelorettes with 30 guys, at least that way it wouldn't be so one-sided and they guys could have some sort of say in which girl they're more compatible with

FORT Fogey

I think TPTB are considering Molly. No proof or inside info, just a thought I had.

I would like to see a fresh face unless it would be Sadie. I liked Sadie.

I would really like to see someone we have never seen or met before. With an unknown, no one will have information about that person ahead of time. (ie: Shannon knowing everything about Jason, Jason not knowing anything about her). We would actually get to see (or not see) mutual attraction develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3284209;
    Jillian is getting an excellent edit. She garnered favorable reaction before the show even started, and she is definitely a fan favorite. She has great, even fantastic attributes, but her physical characteristics are not her strongest in terms of the Bachelorette. While to us as ladies, it doesn't matter, psychologists will freely tell you that the first thing a man notices about a woman is the physical.
    Trista and Jen were also petite, but they both nevertheless presented a visual impact. Trista had a knock-out figure, and Jen was busty. Both were blond. Meredith was a tall model who looked pretty good even w/o make-up and was beautiful with it, and although her actions weren't pretty, DeAnna has those striking Mediterraean looks.

All this said, I can't help but wonder if they aren't considering Jillian as the next international Bachelorette based on her positive, excellent edit and extremely favorable fan reaction.

Stephanie may be in the running as well. She is getting a wonderful edit as well. She is older, but then Byron was 40, and his season was very successful.

Now I would say that about all of the ladies this season. None of them are knockouts.
    I saw pictures of Melissa of her DCC days and she looks beautiful but she does not come accross the TV screen to me that way.
    Jason of course thinks she is and that is important that he does. It doesn't matter what any of us think about her.

Jillian to me is more attractive than Melissa and she has the personlity to boot. She gets along with all the ladies and she seems very thoughtful and caring with them. As an example, she gave Molly a hug knowing that she was upset that she wasn't going with them on their date.

I would be very surprised to hear the women put her down after the show is over. I think that she is probably more of a hoot when the cameras are off.

Plus to have a successfu show you have to be able to carry it off and I think she has that pazazze. I thought Jason would really do well but I see him really struggling.

There have been some real duds as in Lorenzo, while I liked him he seemed so shy and I think Chris said it wasn't good, he was not his favorite.

Of course these are JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3285339;
    Now I would say that about all of the ladies this season. None of them are knockouts.
    I saw pictures of Melissa of her DCC days and she looks beautiful but she does not come accross the TV screen to me that way.
    Jason of course thinks she is and that is important that he does. It doesn't matter what any of us think about her.

Jillian to me is more attractive than Melissa and she has the personlity to boot. She gets along with all the ladies and she seems very thoughtful and caring with them. As an example, she gave Molly a hug knowing that she was upset that she wasn't going with them on their date.

I would be very surprised to hear the women put her down after the show is over. I think that she is probably more of a hoot when the cameras are off.

Plus to have a successfu show you have to be able to carry it off and I think she has that pazazze. I thought Jason would really do well but I see him really struggling.

There have been some real duds as in Lorenzo, while I liked him he seemed so shy and I think Chris said it wasn't good, he was not his favorite.

Of course these are JMO.
    I have to back up peacemar on her observations. Jillian has that "it" factor that Meredith had for her own show. She is very beautiful, but besides that fact her personality absolutely radiates. I have no favorites from this show because I think that the women would do much better than be the F1 from this show, but it is very easy to see Jillian's qualities and how it all comes across on my tv screen. Like Meredith, I think that men would jump at the chance to be on her show.

I would prefer a newbie Bachelorette, and feel that Jillian would do much better on her own away from a scripted non-reality show. She and Molly are both being very quiet and few people that post here or other boards know them well, so either they want to be far away from the show and get on with their REAL lives or they are told to hush because they are being considered for the Bachelorette show. Don't do it ladies.... but if you do, get a great contract. Ask us for opinions ~ we will fill you in on what to include in it.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

what happened to Tina Fab from Andrew's season? she would be a great bachelorette!!