Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

I vote for .............................. .............................. .... Mehgan........................ .....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *quietly ducks behind desk to avoid things being pummelled!!!!!!!!!!)

---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3284447;
    Of course Stephanie will only get a good edit because of her "tradegy" storyline. There always seems to be some bachette who has a sympathy story, and the audience gets behind that person hoping that they find true love to bring them back....but as for Stephanie being the next bachette I don't see 25 guys lining up to woo her. She seems a bit "stand-offish" to me, and I truly don't believe that in her "heart" she is over the tradegy of her husband.
    Well, they already pulled the bring in the fortune teller bit to explain that, "You aren't really over your dead loved one;" therefore, according to the edit the Bachelor won't choose you with Danielle.

Stephanie's storyline is the tragedy. The edit can either indicate that he cuts her because she isn't over the dead husband, or although she is truly "an amazing person," she and Jason don't really have anything more in common than being parents.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fogey

Why not Molly or Lauren?

I think ABC should pay Brad a royalty for every show after where the bachelor/ette was associated with his season in some way

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3284469;
    Why not Molly or Lauren?
    The Bach/ette has to have a big following or a storyline that is particularly moving in some way. So far, we haven't seen that for either one of them;

Trista was the first bachelorette to be rejected as F2. She was edited to have been sincere and to have been broken-hearted. As she was the first, the novelty carried her along.

Frankly, I think the producers just decided on Meredith themselves. They used the line that she cared enough about Blob to stay with the process even though her grandmother died. He rejected her, and now she gets her chance.

Jen Sheft had been so popular as Andrew's F1, that the producers tried to bring her back as American's Sweetheart.

DeAnna, of course, tugged at the heartstrings when she was the F1 who was rejected at the FRC. There was a great hooplah over that, and Ellen helped her along as well.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3284225;
    I'd love to see Amanda (matt) or Jillian.
    One of those two would be excelent to me.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3284511;
    The Bach/ette has to have a big following or a storyline that is particularly moving in some way. So far, we haven't seen that for either one of them;

Trista was the first bachelorette to be rejected as F2. She was edited to have been sincere and to have been broken-hearted. As she was the first, the novelty carried her along.

Frankly, I think the producers just decided on Meredith themselves. They used the line that she cared enough about Blob to stay with the process even though her grandmother died. He rejected her, and now she gets her chance.

Jen Sheft had been so popular as Andrew's F1, that the producers tried to bring her back as American's Sweetheart.

DeAnna, of course, tugged at the heartstrings when she was the F1 who was rejected at the FRC. There was a great hooplah over that, and Ellen helped her along as well.
    I agree with everything you said. If they were to recycle another Bachelorette, I'd say Stephanie from B13 has the best storyline...widow with a child, a tragic story and she gets her heart broken. Many want her to find that someone to complete her family. While some don't like her, I personally think she's a very sincere, classy person. A show with her might even attract older men which would be a different twist to the young 20 somethings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3284467;
    Well, they already pulled the bring in the fortune teller bit to explain that, "You aren't really over your dead loved one;" therefore, according to the edit the Bachelor won't choose you with Danielle.

Stephanie's storyline is the tragedy. The edit can either indicate that he cuts her because she isn't over the dead husband, or although she is truly "an amazing person," she and Jason don't really have anything more in common than being parents.

However they edit it IMO she and Jason don't have anything in common other than being single parents. I felt so uncomfortable during her date last night. She seems so sweet and genuine, but is very animated in her emotions, almost to the point of being a bit odd. When she kissed Jason's arm and then kissed him at mansion, it just seemed very awkward. Did anyone else feel this way? Don't get me wrong, I really like her I just didn't like the date last night. I also don't think she would be the best choice for bachelorette.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3284525;
    However they edit it IMO she and Jason don't have anything in common other than being single parents. I felt so uncomfortable during her date last night. She seems so sweet and genuine, but is very animated in her emotions, almost to the point of being a bit odd. When she kissed Jason's arm and then kissed him at mansion, it just seemed very awkward. Did anyone else feel this way? Don't get me wrong, I really like her I just didn't like the date last night. I also don't think she would be the best choice for bachelorette.
    I agree and also she said "I want someone to take care of". I think Jason is the "caretaker" in a relationship, he'll play the nuturing role. That's why I thought he and DeAnna were never a good match because she didn't need caring for. I think the idea of someone "caring" for him would be foreign to him.

Quote Originally Posted by hannelorea;3284536;
    I agree and also she said "I want someone to take care of". I think Jason is the "caretaker" in a relationship, he'll play the nuturing role. That's why I thought he and DeAnna were never a good match because she didn't need caring for. I think the idea of someone "caring" for him would be foreign to him.
    I forgot about that statement. He looked a bit uncomfortable with that - Jason definitely seems like a caretaker.