Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 483

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

  1. #471
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3374350;
    It would be wonderful to see them all lined up in a row for us to peruse at our leisure! (I mean look at you'all).


    I think it's a bit early for that. I don't even know if the Jason from Houston is on the show.

  2. #472
    FORT Fanatic kendra_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    690

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    The picture I posted of Jason from Houston/Corpus Christi is for eye candy purposes only. Cupcakes posted info on a Jason being one of the bachelors but we do not have any other info about him. Someone else (can't remember who) posted in the Jillian Spoiler thread about a guy named John being one of the bachelors.

    Sorry if I confused anybody.

  3. #473
    FORT Regular Whitney947's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    92

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    OK I am totally finished with the Bachelor and ready to move on to the Bachelorette. Since this will be my first season trying to do any sleuthing I have a couple of questions.

    I know it is too early for any promo pictures as filming has not even started yet but I thought we might be able to get a leg up on getting some photos of possible locations for comparison.

    1) Is the M&G and most of the first episodes done in LA?

    2) I realize that Jillian is from Canada and therefore I imagine they will go back to the same place they went for her HTD. Is this true?

    3) Does anyone have any idea where they might be going for the FD and LCD? I realize this is early but maybe someone has some inside information.

    4) Should we start a separate thread for this?

    Please forgive me as I am new and so fed up with the TB that I am ready to move on. I know that the great sleuthers on this site do a wonderful and amazing job and will probably have everything figured out before I figure out Jillian last name.

  4. #474
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitney947;3375170;
    OK I am totally finished with the Bachelor and ready to move on to the Bachelorette. Since this will be my first season trying to do any sleuthing I have a couple of questions.

    I know it is too early for any promo pictures as filming has not even started yet but I thought we might be able to get a leg up on getting some photos of possible locations for comparison.

    1) Is the M&G and most of the first episodes done in LA?

    2) I realize that Jillian is from Canada and therefore I imagine they will go back to the same place they went for her HTD. Is this true?

    3) Does anyone have any idea where they might be going for the FD and LCD? I realize this is early but maybe someone has some inside information.

    4) Should we start a separate thread for this?

    Please forgive me as I am new and so fed up with the TB that I am ready to move on. I know that the great sleuthers on this site do a wonderful and amazing job and will probably have everything figured out before I figure out Jillian last name.
    I can answer the first one. Jillian is filming in L.A. either next week or sometime the week after that for the meet and greet.

    I bet that the final 6 will go to Canada like the final 5 did with Jason going to Seattle.

    The Bachelorette forum for Jillian's season hasn't been set up yet, but I am sure that once filming starts that it will be up soon.

  5. #475
    FORT Regular Whitney947's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    92

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3375188;
    I can answer the first one. Jillian is filming in L.A. either next week or sometime the week after that for the meet and greet.

    I bet that the final 6 will go to Canada like the final 5 did with Jason going to Seattle.

    The Bachelorette forum for Jillian's season hasn't been set up yet, but I am sure that once filming starts that it will be up soon.
    Thanks for responding. OK L.A. They will probably use the same mansion since I imagine the budget is going to be cut since they are having to keep Jason and Molly on the payroll during their "apology tour"

    My husband is from Canada although not the same area as Jillian and she was one of our favorites. I have decided to back away and not get so invested in this show in the future except to try and figure out the puzzle.

    I'm off to see what cool things are going on in L.A. this time of the year.

  6. #476
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Okay, I don't know if this is legitimate or not, but I met a guy at a party a couple weeks ago who told me his friend was going to be on the new Bachelorette. All I know is that his name is Michael and he's from NYC.

  7. #477
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3375989;
    Okay, I don't know if this is legitimate or not, but I met a guy at a party a couple weeks ago who told me his friend was going to be on the new Bachelorette. All I know is that his name is Michael and he's from NYC.
    Thanks ironcat. We will keep an eye out for a Michael from NYC!

  8. #478
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    I really liked Jillian during the Bachelor. She seems like she is very grounded and I think she will be a wonderful Bachelorette. I just hope she can learn to talk a bit slower. Sometimes I had a hard time following her face paced speech. Thank goodness for TIVO!
    Okay I love FORT's casino, but I really am not very good. If anyone wants to donate their FORT $$ I would gladly accept http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=donate

  9. #479
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3366151;
    Appologies in advance ... I am feeling really crabby!

    I am worried about the bashing of Jillian. Remember how so many held Jason in high regard and now???
    Jasson, MeAnna, Schefft, Blob, all retreads, all horrible outcomes due to the selfishness of the "star". Trista was the notable exception. Meredeth did alright too.

    Let's hope Jillian realizes this and doesn't let it go to her head.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  10. #480
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3375997;
    Thanks ironcat. We will keep an eye out for a Michael from NYC!
    ok so we have Michael and John? were there any other names we are to keep an eye out for? what was the name of the guy in Mexico? i tried looking for that thread but can't find it...

    oops..how can i forget..we also have Jason to look out for....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.