Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3366209;
    I think it's different in that Jason put out a persona and many fell for it. I never liked him but anyways my point is that Jillian is the real deal and genuine. She will never get this type of backlash, although she is bound to get some negativity. That's only natural. I predict it won't be too bad. **fingers crossed**
    I agree, I thought Jason was different and down to earth. After watching Jillian, I am reminded of what down to earth is!! I think that this will be a great season because she is all of the great things people have said about her. I hope she looks for the best friend, and definitely gets lots of great guys - Fred, Graham, Brian from Texas - to choice from. I so want to see her family again - it is easy to see what Jillian is, because she is a great combination of her family.

Loved to see more of the guys when you find them. I too thought William from Florida sounded a great match, and that they could open their own design company.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3372798;
    The Jason from Houston is certainly in the droolicious / hunkalicious category. This benefits Jillian and us! Hee!

Okay, here's a visual.

Ooops, sorry. He's from Corpus Christi and age 30.
    don't worry about the mix up of location...it makes no difference!! yummilicous

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3372883;
    yikes - that's Riaz's competition!!!?
    thanks for the laugh chopstickchick...that was funny .....May 18th can't come soon enough...

Umm, he's a great calendar guy, for sure. That's actually what concerns me about him. I like eye candy too but is he best friend material? We'll see, I guess. Riaz has set the bar very high. Love his sense of humour and his list of accomplishments make me fairly swoon. Thanks for bringing over this photo for our perusal. I hope we'll have fun right along with Jillian this season.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

“Of course, we‘re afraid of her feelings being hurt, but that‘s life in a way, too,” her mom said. “Jillian is smart. She knows that this may not work out again . . . while the show is contrived to a certain extent, most of it is not scripted. Really, it‘s no different than meeting someone at the grocery store . . . it‘s just on camera.”
    I like that her mom sees the show for what it is. Go MoM! The new mantra for me is - contrived, not scripted. Contrived fits the pattern better. They contrive to place certain men in her path, but leave it up to the couple to sort it out. I guess Jason sorted his out after all the contriving was done with...LOL

I also noticed the William description when cupcakes brought forward the information about the Florida auditions. So far, without knowing what he looks like, at least he has similar career goals...although that bit about always being in bad relationships is concerning. Would he be this season's Melissa?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow, a little research shows that Jillian's parents live about 3 miles from where I used to live in Kelowna. They live very close to Mission Hill Winery, so it's no wonder they went up there for the hometown date. It's a great area, overlooking the lake. I'll have to find out when they might have the last date to meet the family and then do a roadtrip! Unless of course they do it in Vancouver, which is possible. When do you think they might be in Kelowna, if the do have them there?

Does anyone know if they are still utilizing the same LA mansion they used for the past 4 seasons? I am hoping for a change, since that mansion hasn't led to any lasting positive endings.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3372798;
    The Jason from Houston is certainly in the droolicious / hunkalicious category.

You know what they say-"Handsome is as handsome does."
    I am not worrying one bit about Riaz-he has so much going for him. He can hold his own against the best of them.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3372966;
    Does anyone know if they are still utilizing the same LA mansion they used for the past 4 seasons? I am hoping for a change, since that mansion hasn't led to any lasting positive endings.
    Sounds like it. They haven't sold it yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3372971;
    I am not worrying one bit about Riaz-he has so much going for him. He can hold his own against the best of them.
    Riaz already has a built in fan base! Jason from Houston better watch out!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3372971;
    ITA.

Plus I bet Riaz has more Club Z points than he does!