Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3367884;
    What is RS referring to?

cupcakes I really don't think it's that big a deal. I'm looking forward to it though.

FORT Regular

I am so excited about Jill being the next Bachelorette! She grew up just a few hours north of where I am from here in Calgary. She was actually on our local radio station last week. She had said in that interview that she didn't know if she was going to be the next Bachelorette yet or not. However, looking back, I am sure she did because she asked all of us locals to stick by her even if she did something silly! She obviously believed the RS spoiler too or knew first hand. Gotta love that girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Salbash;3367899;
    I am so excited about Jill being the next Bachelorette! She grew up just a few hours north of where I am from here in Calgary. She was actually on our local radio station last week. She had said in that interview that she didn't know if she was going to be the next Bachelorette yet or not. However, looking back, I am sure she did because she asked all of us locals to stick by her even if she did something silly! She obviously believed the RS spoiler too or knew first hand. Gotta love that girl!
    ! Hi! It's interesting to see that a gal from Canada is the next Bachelorette. I never thought that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3367884;
    What is RS referring to?

But I sh** you not, as I sit here writing this at 11:15 CST on Wednesday morning March 4th, Iíve already gotten news regarding Jillians season. Is it as big as what went down this season? No. Not close. But its damn interesting to hear. Jillians season begins shooting in two weeks and will air starting in May. Thatís not the news. However, Iím going to go do a little more research on this thing and let me find out a little more. All I can tell you right now is that this is definitely stuff the audience wants to know. I will get back to you on this in the near future. And donít worry, no clues this time. Ha ha.

Oh my! I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Jillian being tied to the railroad track by Boris and Natasha, then being rescued by Dudley Do-Right. And I hope it doesn't have anything to do with "slaying a couple of dragons before you find your prince."

I'm sure Fleiss has got something in mind, because they have had Jillian pegged for the bachelorette all through Jason's show. I wish Reality Steve wouldn't do that to us ~ surely he's pulling our leg/building up interest for us to keep returning to his blog. I'm over there all the time just to see if he has any new info.

ABC press release:

ABC ANNOUNCES THE NEW BACHELORETTE

"BACHELOR" FAN FAVORITE JILLIAN HARRIS GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE WHEN SHE BECOMES "THE BACHELORETTE," PREMIERING MAY 18 ON ABC

Jillian Harris, the intelligent, independent, passionate woman who fell just short of her goal -- hoping that Jason Mesnick could be her best friend, soul mate and future husband on the just completed hit season of "The Bachelor" -- will have her own opportunity to find true love, starring in the fifth edition of "The Bachelorette," which will premiere MONDAY, MAY 18 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The announcement was made last night on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose, Part 2" special.

An instant fan favorite on the last edition of "The Bachelor," Jillian, 29, a restaurant interior designer who currently resides in Vancouver, British Columbia, came oh-so-close to being the woman Jason selected. She scored points with him the first night she met him. Finding a creative new way to "grill" a guy, Jillian disclosed her unusual theory about discovering a lot about a man from the condiments he puts on his hot dog, and she immediately put Jason to the test. Her adventurous spirit and resourceful, resilient manner of handling a stressful family situation impressed Jason, who fit in with her wonderful and warm family. He invited her to New Zealand as one of the final three women, but even after she and Jason shared one of the steamiest hot tubs in Bachelor history, he still questioned whether their chemistry would last over time and sent her home.

Enthusiastic about her work and life in general, Jillian is ready to find her best friend and settle down and is confident that she can find the love of her life on "The Bachelorette." Jillian is an only child and is excited at the thought of starting her own family.

Jillian, a native of Peace River, Alberta, Canada, graduated from British Columbia Institute of Technology with a degree in interior design. In her spare time she volunteers in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program as a school tutor and mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3367984;

I'm sure Fleiss has got something in mind, because they have had Jillian pegged for the bachelorette all through Jason's show. I wish Reality Steve wouldn't do that to us ~ surely he's pulling our leg/building up interest for us to keep returning to his blog. I'm over there all the time just to see if he has any new info.
    While, I'm sure that Fleiss has something up his sleeve for Jillian's season, how much can RS really have right now? They don't even have all the men picked for Jillian!

Although, whenever RS does come out with info, I will believe it, because he was really reliable for us this season!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3367993;
    ABC press release:

ABC ANNOUNCES THE NEW BACHELORETTE
    A Big Sister...so, that's what they had so much in common! I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3367984;
    Oh my! I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Jillian being tied to the railroad track by Boris and Natasha, then being rescued by Dudley Do-Right. And I hope it doesn't have anything to do with "slaying a couple of dragons before you find your prince."

Maybe the twist has to do the men that have been cast?

Cupcakes, thanks for the new info.

I'm looking for this guy that was at the Florida audition.

William from Palm Beach Gardens hopes he gets a chance to do just that.

The 33-year-old works for an interior design company and said he wants to have a family badly. A string of bad relationships led him to the open casting.

"I don't care much about being famous, I just want to meet someone," William said. "I'd love to be married."
    I've got two possibilites, but nothing confirmed just yet.

ADDED: Maybe Reality Steve knows someone that got a call back from the Dallas audition at the PM Nightlife Lounge. Reality Steve is from Dallas, right?
    Last edited by kendra_k; 03-04-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles245;3368002;
    While, I'm sure that Fleiss has something up his sleeve for Jillian's season, how much can RS really have right now? They don't even have all the men picked for Jillian!

Although, whenever RS does come out with info, I will believe it, because he was really reliable for us this season!
    I keep remembering CH saying part of the "genius" of the show is the environment that Fleiss creates. It's sending shudders down my spine. I'm trying to remember things about Jillian that MF will capitalize on. Let's see:

Date where the couple "accidentally" passes by a hot dog vendor.
    Date to a mattress factory so they can jump up and down.
    Salon date so Jillian can get her legs waxed.
    Hot tub date 1.
    Hot tub date 2.
    Hot tube date 3. (and on and on and on).

I can hear MF in the background: "Make sure that girl's got plenty of wine!"
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.