Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

I also read on the ABC page, that if there are guys that want to be on the show this season, you can still be. That means they are still looking for even greater guys
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

FORT Fanatic

When will FORT open the Bachlorette threads?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3366400;
    She is so cute and funny. I just pray that she doesn't get Fleissed.
    As many posters are saying - her sense of humor and enthusiasm will make it a great show (well, along guy eye candy and the type of guy that likes both ice fishing and the arts). We rarely saw a good ol fashioned genuine laugh this past season from the "lead". I think that's why we all liked Jerry - he had mischieviousness coupled with compassion (and looks). We want someone with smiley eyes with mischief. Haven't we all wished for a guy that has traits that are a combination of macho (often very good huggers) and the arts? If ABC truly tries to find eye candy guys that fit that list we're in for a treat.
    Does Jerry fish? We know he likes the arts! I could sure see those two together. And as I mentioned in another thread - you all will love sleuthing ice houses if they go on an ice fishing date. Something very different to sleuth - and a bit harder to pinpoint since in most cases they are taken down every year.

I keep thinking how different Jillian would handle the guys "at the shack" than Deanna did. I know Deanna was hurting over Graham, but Jillian would be in there goofing with the guys and giving them crap - probably suggesting some shooting games - both with a squirt gun and with Tequila. At least she better.

Overall - I'm hoping for a Noelle - Fred type of show. ABC are you listening?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3365213;
    Do you have a visual for us?
    Yes, we need visuals. Kendra has the best visuals!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Wow, y'all work fast! Thanks for posting the eye candy. I am strangely excited for this season. This will be the first season since joining the board (Dee's season) that I am not emotionally invested and could care less what happens. Jillian was never my favorite or even top two on the show for me so I am free to sit back and enjoy the machinations of the show. It's really quite liberating. Wonder what MF has in store for us now.

FORT Fogey

I am looking forward to Jillian being the B'ette. she is not angling to work in the media. she is not trying to build her popularity, she already has a carear and she is confident. It is going to be refreshing this season.

The premiere will be 2 hours starting at 8/7c on Monday May 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3367629;
    The premiere will be 2 hours starting at 8/7c on Monday May 18th.
    I'm surprised they're not trying to get a "lead-in" from DWTS, as they did for Deanna?

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3367635;
    I'm surprised they're not trying to get a "lead-in" from DWTS, as they did for Deanna?
    I believe you are right. I think the time was misquoted on the article I found.

What is RS referring to?

But I sh** you not, as I sit here writing this at 11:15 CST on Wednesday morning March 4th, Iíve already gotten news regarding Jillians season. Is it as big as what went down this season? No. Not close. But its damn interesting to hear. Jillians season begins shooting in two weeks and will air starting in May. Thatís not the news. However, Iím going to go do a little more research on this thing and let me find out a little more. All I can tell you right now is that this is definitely stuff the audience wants to know. I will get back to you on this in the near future. And donít worry, no clues this time. Ha ha.