Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by sKATEr4life;3366105;
    The hotdog thing will certainly come up - but they all know what she wants - so it won't be as good the second time around!! SO glad she's doing it though.

I do agree with a previous poster that they announced tonight to hopefully have Jill be the story and not Jason, M & M - good PR move on their part - I've already started rewatching Jillian clips and stopped watching M & M which I did all day it seems!
    ! Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by LAuRaC;3366041;
    Jillian is Happy, Intelligent, and will bring in a variation of ages. Being Canadian I am partial to the idea of a Canadian Bachelorette.
    I dont think she is a striking , beautiful woman on the outside, But her beauty is definately within. Most Fans of Jillian can attest to that.
    Wow did Chris Say May 18.........really now......just over 2 mths to find man of your dreams and fall in love?? I would love to say *Only in America*
    Will we see opening night of Jill BBQing hotdogs watching each man place his condiment on ...........Gawd only knows.
    Stay Tuned
    It intrigues me as to how her being Canadian affects the show.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3365114;
    I can predict seeing (drooling over) a Graham Bunn in our near future, but this time it will play out so much better than it did with DeAnna.

Oh boy!
    I'll join you there! Graham is yummers. I hope there are lots of Graham's in Jillian's season.

Appologies in advance ... I am feeling really crabby!

I am worried about the bashing of Jillian. Remember how so many held Jason in high regard and now???

I said this on another thread but I loved the dig she said tonight, because of her friendship with Melissa, when she said she wants to get it right the first time.

I would bet she was crying last night seeing Melissa going through what she had to.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3366151;

I am worried about the bashing of Jillian. Remember how so many held Jason in high regard and now???
    That would happen if Jason picked Melissa or Molly or no one.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3366158;
    I said this on another thread but I loved the dig she said tonight, because of her friendship with Melissa, when she said she wants to get it right the first time.

I would bet she was crying last night seeing Melissa going through what she had to.
    I noticed that she had her head down when sort of defending Jason's decision.

I wish we got to see them reunite on tv though.

I thought the announcement and Jillian were the best part of the show tonight. She really is adorable and think she's a good pick and find it hard to believe she won't be herself. The Bachelorette show with it's 25 guys is always fun to watch even when I don't love the girl but this time I do and can't wait. They must be starting taping about now if it's starting so soon.

A Graham or two would be nice.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3366151;

I think it's different in that Jason put out a persona and many fell for it. I never liked him but anyways my point is that Jillian is the real deal and genuine. She will never get this type of backlash, although she is bound to get some negativity. That's only natural. I predict it won't be too bad. **fingers crossed**

The Next 'Bachelorette' Revealed!

One of the final four women to vie for Jason Mesnick's affections will be the next star of "The Bachelorette."

Jillian, the 29-year-old interior designer from Alberta, Canada, will look for a love interest among 25 men as the new "Bachelorette."

"I'm a very lucky person. I've been a huge fan of the show since day one," Jillian said on Tuesday night's "Bachelor": After the Final Rose Part II. "I did fall in love once before [with Jason]. I know this is a great venue for me to fall in love again."

Regarding the controversial turn of events on "The Bachelor" -- in which Jason dumped winner Melissa Rycroft for runner-up Molly Malaney -- Jillian says, "Jason seems to me like he has kept his chin up," but adds that "I hope that I make the right choice the first time."

Catch Jillian when "The Bachelorette" premieres May 18 on ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3366331;

Thanks cupcakes.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

She is so cute and funny. I just pray that she doesn't get Fleissed.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace