Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

I would rather watch Jillian than any celebrity on this show.

Since the deadline for applications to be submitted for the next bacherlorette was extended, I think ABC is gauging audience reponse to a couple of B13 contestents. IMO, I think Jillian has the edge right now especially if she is living in the states.

Jillian!

FORT Regular

Add another who would love to see Jillian as the B'ette... she rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3283941;
    Since the deadline for applications to be submitted for the next bacherlorette was extended, I think ABC is gauging audience reponse to a couple of B13 contestents. IMO, I think Jillian has the edge right now especially if she is living in the states.
    I think jillian is awesome too--and is a fan favorite for that reason-- but, and this is just my opinion, she isn't a knockout. That is, when the guy contestants see her, they wont be saying things like.. WHOA.. shes a greek goddess (barf, btw). And I truly believe they really factor in the 'hotness' factor.. you know... busting out of a two-piece and all (and jillian is cute and pretty...again, IMO).

If Nikki and Naomi's edits remain good-- then I see it being them, particularly Naomi because CH has said good things about her in the media and she seems to be getting a really good edit (classy refusal to rag on the other girls, only sleeping with one dude, etc). And Naomi is F4 (makes it near the end) and very beautiful (I think she may work as a model too).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3283812;
    T
    -Naomi (who seems to be dating another former contestant).
    !
    Who is she dating?

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3283957[B
    ;]I think jillian is awesome too--and is a fan favorite for that reason-- but, and this is just my opinion, she isn't a knockout. [/B] That is, when the guy contestants see her, they wont be saying things like.. WHOA.. shes a greek goddess (barf, btw). And I truly believe they really factor in the 'hotness' factor.. you know... busting out of a two-piece and all (and jillian is cute and pretty...again, IMO).

If Nikki and Naomi's edits remain good-- then I see it being them, particularly Naomi because CH has said good things about her in the media and she seems to be getting a really good edit (classy refusal to rag on the other girls, only sleeping with one dude, etc). And Naomi is F4 (makes it near the end) and very beautiful (I think she may work as a model too).
    Neither Trista nor Meredith ( my favorite ) nor Jen were knockouts.

In my original post I made a boo-boo by putting Naomi in the definitely not.. I meant "Noelle".. and now I can not change it Maybe a FORT power that is (moderators help) can edit it for me!? and I believe other forters mentioned she was dating a former contestant (but I could be wrong).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3283963;
    In my original post I made a boo-boo by putting Naomi in the definitely not.. I meant "Noelle".. and now I can not change it Maybe a FORT power that is (moderators help) can edit it for me!? and I believe other forters mentioned she was dating a former contestant (but I could be wrong).
    YEah I think she is dating Fred from B4

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3283962;
    Neither Trista nor Meredith ( my favorite ) nor Jen were knockouts.
    Haha.. see.. I thought Jen (even though I am not sure if she is so pretty on the inside) was really gorgeous. I figured it was a progression for them... and they went from substance (trista/meredith) to physical as the seasons kept coming. So, I agree that Trista and Meredith aren't 'knockouts' but I think TPTB are now looking for "hotter" bachladys.
    Last edited by mindy384; 01-20-2009 at 01:39 AM.