Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 483

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

  1. #141
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3288027;
    Jason is not the first divorced Bachelor, Byron was.
    Blob was actually the 1st divorced Bachelor.
    But, I completely understand how that was overlooked ...

  2. #142
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3288028;
    I don't get the connection. Why would Reality Steve have the name, and if he did by chance, why would he need to wait for permission to release it? The way that is worded makes it sounds like it needs to be done through ABC's publicity department, not through an independent blogger.

    Unless Realtiy Steve changed his article, he didn't say that he knew who it was, only that when he got more info he would share - so it sounded to me like he has no idea, just like the rest of us.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  3. #143
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3288827;
    Unless Realtiy Steve changed his article, he didn't say that he knew who it was, only that when he got more info he would share - so it sounded to me like he has no idea, just like the rest of us.
    Hopefully Jillian I can see lots of guys digging her.

  4. #144
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3288830;
    Hopefully Jillian I can see lots of guys digging her.
    this is what he posted on his blog - so it's not promising that Jillan will be the next bachette - for all we know she has no interest in doing one anyway.

    From Reality Steve:
    "A couple quick “Bachelor” notes. For those that don’t know, ABC has decided to do another installment of the “Bachelorette”. And the bachelorette will not be someone from a previous show. And from what I’ve heard, they’ve already chosen this woman. I’ll let you know as soon as I find out"
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  5. #145
    FORT Fogey mindy384's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,865

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    At this point it better be a big lady (if she isnt a recycle contestant) or Naomi/Nikki for me.... no new clues?

  6. #146
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Interesting that tonight the ABC ad asking for "nominations" was for the "next Bachelor". All the previous shows have requested noms for next "Bachelorette". Must mean the Bachelorette has indeed already been cast.

  7. #147
    FORT Newbie arappene's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Posts
    18

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    It seems to me that the people that have been recycled are the ones that TPTB may feel have been the ones that they feel truly deserve another chance due to circunstatnces of the show. Do not know if that makes since but I cannot find the right word.

  8. #148
    George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Great Texas-Home of George Baby
    Age
    46
    Posts
    892

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3290288;
    Interesting that tonight the ABC ad asking for "nominations" was for the "next Bachelor". All the previous shows have requested noms for next "Bachelorette". Must mean the Bachelorette has indeed already been cast.
    On the promo from a week ago (I think), they said that they were looking for guys to be on the show with their new Bachelorette. It made me believe that they had already found her and were now looking for guys to cast with her. They mentioned checking your local ABC affliliate to see if any casting calls were going to be in your area. I wanted to make for sure I had heard correctly and so I rewound to listen again and it was this announcement. So, that kind of fits along with Reality Steve's post that they have already chosen her.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

  9. #149
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    621

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3291224;
    On the promo from a week ago (I think), they said that they were looking for guys to be on the show with their new Bachelorette. It made me believe that they had already found her and were now looking for guys to cast with her. They mentioned checking your local ABC affliliate to see if any casting calls were going to be in your area. I wanted to make for sure I had heard correctly and so I rewound to listen again and it was this announcement. So, that kind of fits along with Reality Steve's post that they have already chosen her.
    Too bad they just can't bring back the guys from Meeann's season. It would be fun to see Jeremy, Twilley, Fred, Graham etc again.

  10. #150
    FORT Fan surviorwannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Age
    43
    Posts
    372

    Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelley2021;3291436;
    Too bad they just can't bring back the guys from Meeann's season. It would be fun to see Jeremy, Twilley, Fred, Graham etc again.
    all but twilley would be out because the other 3 have gf's

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.