Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Re: The announced Bachelorette (next season)- WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3287713;
    I'll rather have Jillian that lights up my TV screen with her personality than some Barbie doll with zero personality ( and yes, I'm including egocentric celebrities too ).

I'm not that excited about this season except for Jillian on the show, everyone else seems kind of boring.
    I think that IF they recycle (which TPTB are syaing NO)..then Jillian would be a great pick, as she has such a following with the fans. Fan loyalty is something the show desperatley needs and what they count on when bringing in a bach/bachette...

Again, IF they choose to get a fresh face it will have to be someone who has a believable story (as to finding true love..blah blah blah)...and someone who the general viewing audience will tune in too see!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3287799;
    I think that IF they recycle (which TPTB are syaing NO)..then Jillian would be a great pick, as she has such a following with the fans. Fan loyalty is something the show desperatley needs and what they count on when bringing in a bach/bachette...

Again, IF they choose to get a fresh face it will have to be someone who has a believable story (as to finding true love..blah blah blah)...and someone who the general viewing audience will tune in too see!
    I have already seen people on Chris's blog saying put Jillian up for Bachelorette and as we have seen on here alot of people are up for that. I can tell you all of the people I work with want her to win but they said if she didn't they want her on the next one. I think if ABC gets alot of that, don't you think they may ask her?? She may not want to do it, but she seems pretty easy going and up for anything, so who knows. Ok..why am I even talking about this now?? ha ha...I am just going to sit back and watch the rest and laugh my butt off with her in that big ol blonde wig..
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;3287866;
    I have already seen people on Chris's blog saying put Jillian up for Bachelorette and as we have seen on here alot of people are up for that. I can tell you all of the people I work with want her to win but they said if she didn't they want her on the next one. I think if ABC gets alot of that, don't you think they may ask her?? She may not want to do it, but she seems pretty easy going and up for anything, so who knows. Ok..why am I even talking about this now?? ha ha...I am just going to sit back and watch the rest and laugh my butt off with her in that big ol blonde wig..
    Me too. That is enjoy the big ol blonde wig and the rest of Jillian's time on the show.

FORT Fanatic

Why not Shannon as the next bachelorette? She got painted as a stalker, but the outtakes at the end of the shows with her immitating others is hysterical. She seems like a really nice gal and all this catfighting is making her sick. They could bring in a bunch of hunky dentists for her to choose from!

Reality Steve says that the new Bachelorette has already been chosen and that she is not a recycled B'ette. He added in his column that he would release the name as soon as he could.

Jason is not the first divorced Bachelor, Byron was.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;3288025;
    Reality Steve says that the new Bachelorette has already been chosen and that she is not a recycled B'ette. He added in his column that he would release the name as soon as he could.
    I don't get the connection. Why would Reality Steve have the name, and if he did by chance, why would he need to wait for permission to release it? The way that is worded makes it sounds like it needs to be done through ABC's publicity department, not through an independent blogger.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley2021;3288023;
    Why not Shannon as the next bachelorette? She got painted as a stalker, but the outtakes at the end of the shows with her immitating others is hysterical. She seems like a really nice gal and all this catfighting is making her sick. They could bring in a bunch of hunky dentists for her to choose from!
    If they did that. .. .I would quit watching FOREVER!!!! Gag.....pun intended I just don't like that girl!:nono
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3288028;
    I don't get the connection. Why would Reality Steve have the name, and if he did by chance, why would he need to wait for permission to release it? The way that is worded makes it sounds like it needs to be done through ABC's publicity department, not through an independent blogger.
    He has always had insider info. He predicted the whole sham with Shayne from day one if you remember. He must know someone very much in the biz. He often writes from that standpoint.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3287574;
    I don't really think for me it makes a difference if the person is new or not with how interesting the show will be. It's the guys that will determine that IMO.
    Me too - De had such great guys, and it really made the show. She was just "eh" to me, but I watched and got hooked because of the fun guys they had on. She really got a good group to choose from!! I don't remember Meredith having that great of a selection, but Trista of course had CHARLIE!!